- Features & Specs
- More Info
The AFF 3900A pallet jack is a vital piece of equipment for many auto shops, as well as commercial and industrial applications where wood pallets need to be transported across the shop or from a loading dock into a freight truck. This model by AFF offers exceptional quality that AFF is known for, and features control lever that offers 3 different postions to choose from. Not only that, but it also automatically returns to the neutral postion for convenience. Steering wheels are fabricated with steel hubs and polyurethane wheels. Load bearing wheels are also polyurethane coated as well, and are heavy duty, made to accept heavy loads. This unit provides exceptional maneuvering capabilities and will roll smoothly across your shop floor. The handle can be operated from the sides or the rear, and snaps back to it's uporight position when it is released.
Features & Specs
- High tensile strength steel frame with 5500 lb. lifting capacity
- Quick hydraulic unit lifts from 3” to 7-3/4”
- Large 27” x 48” chassis
- Full 180° turning steering arc radius
- Rugged polyurethane coated steel wheels and load bearing rollers
- Three position control lever returns to it's neutral position automatically.
- Hydraulic seals are manufactured in Germany for leak free operation.
27" X 48"
Made in China to conform to ANSI standards.
AFF has over 200 service centers nationwide and is headquartered in NY.
Warranty is one year.
AFF Pallet Jack 3900A Reviews
Add your review