- Features & Specs
- More Info
American Forge & Foundry Model #: 8890 24 Gallon Air Evacuation Oil Drain.
No need for a gravity drain model. The convenience of an air evacuation model is that you can just hook up shop air to it and allow the pressure to force the waste oil out the drain hose and into a storage container of your choice. Steel tank is very durable and not prone to damage. also includes a handy site gauge to view oil level. Generous oversized funnel allows for up to 24 inches of coverage area so no more messy clean-ups after you've changed oil. Pressure regulator included to control drainage function with precision. Easy roll-around casters allow you to roll this unit smoothly across shop floors.
- Larger than typical 24 gallon holding tank capacity means you'll be changing out fluid less frequently.
- 6 foot drain hose provides plenty of length to transfer to larger bulk storage tank.
- Convenient tool tray allows for room to place wrenches and filters so you don't misplace them
- Site gauge is mounted on the tank so you'll always know how full the tank is.
- The standard drain funnel is 15.75 inches, plus there is an adapter that expands your coverage capability to 24”
- Downspout drain tube extends from 54” to 79 inches
- Pressure regulator is included
- High capacity, smooth rolling wheels with casters
- Shipping weight 82 lbs.
Made in China to conform to ANSI standards.
AFF has over 200 service centers nationwide and is headquartered in NY.
Warranty is one year.
AFF Waste Oil Drain | Pressurized Evacuation 8890 Reviews
Add your review