- Features & Specs
- More Info
AMGO BP-10 10,000 lbs. Capacity
Commercial Grade Base Plate Two Post Lift
AMGO BP Series Base plate two post lifts are stronger and more convenient to operate than most all other lifts in the world. The rugged BP-10 can lift vehicles up to 10,000 lbs. It is designed with no overhead obstructions for low ceiling professional and home garages to increase headroom. AMGO two post lifts are manufactured according to high-quality standards, while using critical materials and parts choosing, with advanced features and innovative technology.
AMGO BP Series Base Plate Two Post Lifts are stronger, safer, and easier to operate than most of the lifts in the world.
AMGO Hydraulic Corporation has comprehensive services that specializes in the manufacturing and R&D of high-quality vehicle lifts, hydraulic equipment and industrial "green" products. Our company focus is on a variety of lifts, hydraulic power units, cylinders and industrial LED lights. We also provide the OEM design of hydraulic cylinders, power units, valves and fittings for different industries, ranging from manufacturing, engineering, construction and more. At AMGO, we aim to continuously innovate and improve the products we offer while providing the best service possible at the best possible price.
AMGO Hydraulic Corporation pays special attention to product design, material purchasing, and manufacturing technology. We perform all work in-house which enables us to control costs while providing high-quality products. We hold each process to a high standard to provide you with the best, time-tested, highest-quality products possible. All AMGO products are made to high-quality standards while using high-quality parts, self-lubricating UHMW Polyethylene sliders, bronze bushings, and NOK seals, just to name a few. This commitment to quality makes our products more reliable, with greater longevity, while requiring less service.
Not only does AMGO Hydraulic Corporation aim to continuously innovate and improve the products we offer, but we also seek to provide the best possible service before, during, and after the sale. We provide after sales service to give our customers quick responses through our manufacturing and service center, located in Manning, South Carolina. Whether you are a large service center with locations throughout the globe, or a weekend hobbyist, our goal is of complete world-wide customer satisfaction. If a problem does exist in any way with our products you can expect a prompt and courteous response, with your satisfaction being our end goal.
AMGO Hydraulic Corporation's dedication to quality, innovation, safety, and service is what sets us apart form the competitors. We have one goal in mind, making the best products available with complete customer satisfaction, and we will not rest until this goal is achieved. When you decide to take the next step in safety, performance, and quality turn to the professionals of AMGO Hydraulic Corporation to find and produce the right products for your business.
Features & SpecsFeatures
- 10,000 lbs capacity, chain-driven 2 post lift with base plate. Designed for low ceiling professional and home garages with no obstructions and increased headroom
- Single-point safety release allows the operator to unlock the safety locks from both columns simultaneously. There is also a dual locking system for additional safety
- Super-symmetric arms provide versatility when choosing between asymmetric and symmetric positions and eliminates the need for two different kinds of lifts. The three-stage front arms and two-stage rear arms allow entry in and out of the vehicle when needed
- Automatic arm restraints keep the arm's locked in their proper positions
- Self-lubricating UHMW Polyethylene sliders and bronze bushings
- Aircraft quality cable is used for synchronization
- Detachable foot guard and tool tray to allow for a clutter free work space
- Five-year Warranty on Steel Components, Three-year Warranty on Hydraulic Parts and Two Years on Electrical Components
- Lifting Capacity: 10,000 lbs (4,536 kg)
- Lifting Time: 62 seconds
- A:Lifting Height: 77-3/8" - 86-3/8" (1965 - 2194mm)
- B:Overall Height: 111-7/8" (2841mm)
- C:Overall Width: 139-1/8" (3534mm)
- D:Drive-Thru Clearance: 100-3/4" (2560mm)
- E:Width Between Columns: 112-1/4" (2850mm)
- F:Minimum Pad Height: 4-1/2" (115mm)
- Motor: 2.0 HP
- Gross Weight: 1,693lbs (768kg)
AMGO Hydraulics offers the Best Warranty in the Industry
AMGO Hydraulics offers the Best Warranty in the Industry
5 Year Warranty for Steel Structure
3 Year Warranty for Hydraulic Parts
2 Year Warranty for Electrical Components
Any items received that fall into the warranty category, (inoperable, or manufacturer’s defect) should be handled under manufacturer’s written warranty conditions. Customer should call AMGO Hydraulic Corporation to have us troubleshoot problem by phone first. Warranty conditions will be provided with all shipments. We will happily assist customers with any warranty service.
AMGO Hydraulic Corporation offers one of the best warranties in the business with warranties as follows: 1. Steel Structure Components (including columns, carriages, lifting arms, top beam, floor cover, platform, cross beam, car drive-in ramp, scissor, base plate, etc.) Warranty for Five (5) Years. 2. Hydraulic Parts (including cylinders, oil seal, oil hose, fitting etc.) Warranty for Three (3) Years. 3. Other Parts(not including consumption parts such as rubber pads), electrical components, power unit have Warranty for Two (2) Years. Warranty coverage would be applicable to the 48 contiguous states. If outside the 48 contiguous states, please call AMGO Hydraulic Corporation. If warranty parts are needed, AMGO Hydraulic Corporation will send them out at our own cost at standard ground shipping rate. If customer needs parts more quickly, it will be the customer’s responsibility to pay for expedited shipping charges. AMGO Hydraulic Corporation will not compensate customers for down time when their equipment is out of service. AMGO Hydraulic Corporation will not compensate customers for time lost if freight is not delivered on the date or time estimated by the freight company.
AMGO BP-10 Base Plate Two Post Lift Reviews
Add your review