- Features & Specs
- More Info
The Atlas AF6 is an entry level commercial grade two stage vertical air compressor. This unit operates between 140 LB. and 175 LB. PSI. The combination of the commercial grade low RPM motor and heavy duty 3 cylinder (2 cylinders are low pressure and one cylinder is high pressure) cast iron reciprocating air compressor pump delivers an incredible amount of air volume and air pressure for a very low price.
The Atlas Air Force air compressors are powerful, belt driven reciprocating air compressors designed and built to offer years of trouble-free service. The Atlas Air Force shop compressor is built to the same exacting standards as the entire line of Atlas professional grade automotive equipment.
Features & SpecsFeatures
- FREE set of Vibro-Isolation pads
- Hands free tank drain extension
- Compressor oil drain extension tube
- Finned tank inlet tube for reduced tank water accumulation
- Slow RPM
- Extremely quiet operation
- Heavy Duty Metal Belt Guard
- Motor Running: 5.0 Horsepower
- Delivered-CFM 100PSI: 15.0
- Delivered-CFM 175PSI: 14.0
- Pressure Setting: 145 lb. - 175 lb.
- Tank Capacity: 80 Gal.
- Air Outlet Size: 1/2" NPT
- Overall Dimensions: L 24" x W 24" x H 65 7/8"
- Power: 220V Single Phase
- Motor Voltage: 230VAC 1PH 60 Hz 22.5AMPS
- Compressor Pump: CT40 3 Cylinder 2 Stage
- Shipping Weight: 485 lbs
Atlas AF6 Two Stage 5HP 80 Gallon Air Compressor Reviews
Add your review