- Features & Specs
- More Info
Most shops do not have 3 phase electricity, and those that do, may not have the 3 phase outlets near where the compressor needs to be located. The Atlas AF9/17 is capable of providing adequate air for the medium to large shop owner.
The 120 gallon tank provides 33% more storage capacity than the 80 gallon tank for those shops that consume a large volume of air at one time. The horizontal tank allows the air compressor to be located on an overhead storage area. The Atlas Air Force air compressors are powerful, belt driven reciprocating air compressors designed and built to offer years of trouble-free service. The Atlas Air Force shop compressor is built to the same exacting standards as the entire line of Atlas professional grade automotive equipment.
Features & SpecsFeatures
- FREE set of Vibro-Isolation pads
- 1725 RPM Motor
- Extremely quiet operation
- Mounted Magnetic Starter
- Finned tank inlet tube to reduce temperature of compressor air
- Heavy Duty Metal Belt Guard
- Motor Running: 7.5 Horsepower
- Delivered-CFM 100PSI: 24.8
- Delivered-CFM 175PSI: 22.8
- Pressure Setting: 145 lb. - 175 lb.
- Tank Capacity: 120 Gal.
- Air Outlet Size: 1/2" NPT
- Overall Dimensions: L 73" x W 29-1/2" x H 50"
- Motor Voltage: 230VAC 1PH 60 Hz 34-32AMPS
- Motor RPM: 1725 RPM
- Compressor Pump: TK50 3 Cylinder 2 Stage
- Shipping Dimensions: 84" x 80" x 55"
- Shipping Weight: 805 lbs
Atlas AF9/17 Air Compressor 120G-H Two Stage 7.5HP Reviews
Add your review