- Features & Specs
- More Info
Most shops do not have 3 phase electricity, and those that do, may not have the 3 phase outlets near where the compressor needs to be located. The Atlas AF9/17 is capable of providing adequate air for the medium to large shop owner.
The Atlas Air Force air compressors are powerful, belt driven reciprocating air compressors designed and built to offer years of trouble-free service. The Atlas Air Force shop compressor is built to the same exacting standards as the entire line of Atlas professional grade automotive equipment.
Hands Free Water Drain: The water drain is conveniently located on the base of the air compressor for hands free water drain operation. You can also hook up a hose to ensure your air compressor drains the water where you want it to.
Magnetic Starter: The Magnetic Starter is the "thinking cap" for the motor of the air compressor. Magnetic starters are electromagnetically operated switches that provide a safe method for certain motors to be started under a large motor load. The overload relay inside the magnetic starters will prevent the supply voltage from energizing the motor if the starter detects a motor overload situation. Heaters (in series) are responsible for allowing current to reach the motor (and start it) or prevent the current from reaching the motor (preventing a motor failure). Magnetic starters will allow a motor (when properly sized to the compressor pump) to operate at a 100% duty cycle. A heavy-duty pressure switch can also be used (with some motors) to mimic the actions of a magnetic starter.
Oil Drain Extension Tube: The oil drain extension tube allows you to easily drain the oil in the air compressor.
Vibro-Isolation Pads: When the compressor “starts up”, there is a vibration created which puts a stress on the legs of the air tank. The pads absorb the vibration and prevent damage to the welment between the tank and the legs.
Features & SpecsFeatures
- FREE set of Vibro-Isolation pads
- 1725 RPM Motor
- Extremely quiet operation
- Mounted Magnetic Starter
- Hands free tank drain extension
- Finned tank inlet tube to reduce temperature of compressor air
- Heavy Duty Metal Belt Guard
- Compressor oil drain extension tube
- Motor Running: 7.5 Horsepower
- Delivered-CFM 100PSI: 24.8
- Delivered-CFM 175PSI: 22.8
- Pressure Setting: 145 lb. - 175 lb.
- Tank Capacity: 80 Gal.
- Air Outlet Size: 1/2" NPT
- Overall Dimensions: L 36-1/2" x W 24" x H 71"
- Motor Voltage: 230VAC 1PH 60 Hz 34-32AMPS
- Motor RPM: 1725 RPM
- Compressor Pump: TK50 3 Cylinder 2 Stage
- Shipping Dimensions: 28-1/4" x 40" x 74"
- Shipping Weight: 627 lbs
Atlas AF9/17 Two Stage 7.5HP 80 Gallon Air Compressor Reviews
Add your review