- Features & Specs
- More Info
All Atlas portable four post lifts (8,000 lb. capacity) are designed and built for use by Mr. Homeowner or restoration shop. These lifts are not designed to work in commercial repair shops that raise and lower a lift several times per day. If you have questions about which lift will best suit your application, please ask your salesperson.
Single Point Lock Release - This Atlas Storage Lift has a manual single point release that allows the operator to release all the safety locks at one time. The spring loaded lock handle and power unit dump valve must be activated at the same time. (two hand operation) If the lock handle is released and the dump valve handle is still being pressed, the lift will continue to descend and all locks will automatically re-engage at the next lower lock point.
Double Lock Safety System - This Atlas Lift locking system offers a unique two position locking mechanism found only in commercial grade cable style four post lifts. The Double Lock Safety System is found exclusively on the Atlas Garage 408SL, Atlas Garage 409HP, Atlas Garage Pro 8000, the Atlas Garage Pro 9000, and the Atlas ST-7000. The Double Lock Safety System is designed to ensure that if a lifting cable becomes slack (for any reason), the secondary locking mechanism automatically engages. This Double Lock Safety System is found only on other four post above ground lifts costing hundreds of dollars more.
Lock Ladder Column Design - This Atlas Lift has a commercial grade lock ladder. We believe that the lock ladder system is the safest locking system for any four post lift. The lock ladder system also provides an infinite number of runway locking positions. The "old-style" welded locks could not be adjusted. The lock ladder is adjustable inside the column so that our customers can "micro-manage" the correct runway height to accommodate any vehicle. The "lock ladder" column system is the same column system found on professional grade lifts found in car dealerships and automotive service centers.
Includes Approach Ramps - The included steel approach ramps can be easily removed by raising the lift to waist height, then lifting the ramps out. Each steel approach ramp weighs 46 lbs.
Includes (2) Rubber Wheel Chocks, and (4) Steel Wheel Stops.
Features & Specs
- ALI Certified
- 8,000 lb. Capacity
- Powder Coat Finish
- Single-Point Lock Release
- Lock Ladder Design
- Double Lock Safety System
- (2) Steel Approach Ramps Included
- (4) Wheel Stops Included
- (2) Rubber Wheel Chocks Included
- Jack Tray included
- Drip trays included
- Optional caster kit available
- Perfect For Storing Or Working On Vehicles
- 5-Year Structural, 2-Year Hydraulic Warranty
- ALI Certified
- Capacity: 8,000 LB
- Lifting Height To Top of Runway: 72" (6')
- Clearance Under Runways: 67-1/2" (5' 7-1/2")
- Height of Columns (Including Nuts): 87-1/2" (7' 3-1/2")
- Overall Width (Without Motor or Casters): 104-1/4" (8' 8-1/4")
- Overall Width (With Motor): 114-1/2" (9' 6-1/2")
- Overall Length without Approach Ramps (Including Lock Release Bar): 186-1/2" (15' 6-1/2")
- Overall Length with Approach Ramps (Including Lock Release Bar): 219-1/2" (18' 3-1/2")
- Approach Ramps: 37-1/2" (3' 1-1/2")
- Runway Width: 18-3/4"
- Runway Rail Width: 2-1/2"
- Runway Length: 165-1/2" (13' 9-1/2")
- Runway Thickness: 4-1/2"
- Width Between Runways: 38" (3' 2")
- Width Between Runway Rails: 33" (2' 9")
- Outside Runway to Outside Runway: 75-1/4" (6' 3-1/4")
- Size of Column: 6" x 3-3/8"
- Clearance Between Columns: 96" (8')
- Length Between Columns: 157-3/4" (13' 1-3/4")
- Base of Column: 11-1/2" x 9-3/4"
- Maximum Wheel Base: 153-1/2" (12' 9-1/2")
- Drive Thru (Outside of tire to outside of tire): 80-1/4" (6' 8-1/4")
- Cable Diameter: 7/16" (.4375")
- Gauge of Steel: 6 Gauge (.1875" / 3/16" / 4.75mm)
- Motor: 110 Volt, Single (1) Phase
- Electrical Requirement: 30 Amp Breaker is Required
- Oil Requirement: 2.6 Gallons AW32/AW46
- Shipping Dimensions: 30-1/2" W x 23" H x 171" L (2' 6-1/2" W x 1' 11" H x 14' 3" L)
- Shipping Weight: 2,000 lb.
5 Year Structural & 2 Year Hydraulic Warranty
This Atlas product is warranted for five (5) years on structural components two (2) years on hydraulics, and one (1) year on electric or air / hydraulic power units effective from date of invoice. Wear items carry a 90 day warranty. Wear items carry a 90-day warranty. Structural components are considered the Carriage, Columns, Yokes, Arms, Runways, Plungers, etc. Hydraulic components are cylinders, hoses, and fittings. Cables, sheaves, latches and controls are considered wear items.
Our LIMITED warranty policy does not include a labor warranty. Our products are sold at such a competitive price that we cannot afford to send technicians into the field to repair the Atlas equipment. We assume that the buyer of our automotive equipment is mechanically inclined or has employees that are mechanically inclined to perform essential repair services and or maintenance. We also have a list of service technicians that can come to your facility/house at the customer's expense.
NOTE: ALL WARRANTY CLAIMS MUST BE PRE-APPROVED BY THE MANUFACTURER TO BE VALID.
CE Tested And Approved
The letters 'CE' appear on many products that are traded in the European Economic Area (EEA). There are 27 member states of the EU and European Free Trade Association. The CE marking attests the verification by a manufacturer that products meet EU safety requirements. It is the manufacturer’s responsibility to carry out the conformity assessment. Conformity assessment testing was performed by CCQS UK Ltd. www.ccqs.co.uk
This Atlas lift (structure and hydraulics) has been tested and has passed the CE conformity requirements. Atlas lifts sold in the USA and Canada use a different power unit than those required by CE. CE requires an electrical control box (with solenoids) that actuates the hydraulic power unit.
Electric power units supplied with above ground lifts in the USA and Canada do not require the electronic control box; therefore the power unit was not tested to CE approval requirements. If you have questions relating to the power unit supplied with your lift, please discuss these with your salesman.
If you are customer from the EU or other foreign county that requires CE approval, please contact our sales office to see how we can help.
Apex 8 Installation - Most of our above ground lift customers install their own car lifts. The average time to install this Atlas car lift is four hours with two people. We provide detailed installation instructions with all of our two post above ground lifts and our four post above ground lifts.
Atlas Apex 8 ALI Certified Four Post Lift Reviews
Add your review