- Features & Specs
- More Info
The Atlas APEX RJ7 air/hydraulic rolling jack has telescoping arms that can be extended over the runways of the four post lift. The lift pads at the end of these arms can be positioned under the LIFTING POINTS that are located over the runways of the four post lift. The Atlas APEX RJ7 is equipped with expandable rail supports which adjust to fit many different four post above ground lifts. These supports have a unique roller system that allows the rolling hydraulic jack to glide easily under the entire length of the vehicle.
The Atlas APEX RJ7 is equipped with expandable supports which adjust to fit many different brands of four post above ground lifts. In addition, it has telescoping arms that can be extended over the runways of the four post lift. When not in use, the arms can be contracted to a low profile, compact size. The Atlas APEX RJ7 is an ALI Certified Accessory for the Atlas Apex 14 ALI Certified 4 Post Car Lift.
Important: The Atlas APEX RJ7 is equipped with an Atlas Air/Hydraulic Pump. The air/hydraulic pump is designed and engineered to operate on "delivered" air pressure of between 80-116 PSI, providing much easier and faster elevation than a manual pump. If you exceed 116 PSI, you may damage your jack.
Features & SpecsFeatures
- ALI Certified Accessory for the Atlas Apex 14 ALI Certified 4 Post Car Lift
- 7,000 lb. Capacity
- Scissor mechanism allows for level lifting
- Compact size with a low profile
- Two safety lock positions
- Smooth rolling action
- Powder coated finish
- Maximum Capacity: 7,000 Lbs.
- Minimum Width: 36"
- Maximum Width: 58"
- Distance Between Runway Capability: 36" - 57-1/4"
- Minimum Lifting Height: 12-1/2"
- Maximum Lifting Height (With Both Adapters): 27-1/2"
- Double Screw-up Adapter Pad: 1-1/2" - 4"
- Recommended Operating Pressure (PSI): 80-116 PSI
Check items to add to the cart or select all
Atlas Apex RJ7 Air Hydraulic Rolling Jack Reviews
Add your review