- Features & Specs
- More Info
The ALI CERTIFIED Atlas Platinum PVL-10 was engineered and built to offer a commercial grade above ground lift to those customers who have "fallen in love" with the reliability offered by the Double S column design and symmetric columns. Tens of thousands of above ground lifts incorporating the Double S column design have been sold worldwide over the past two decades. The Double S column design was so revolutionary, that it was protected by a patent. That patent has now expired.
The Atlas Platinum PVL-10 can be installed with the columns positioned symmetrically or asymmetrically. When the columns are installed in the asymmetrical configuration, there may be some benefit to open car doors. When the columns are installed in the symmetric configuration there is more width between the columns. Please check the specifications page and picture gallery to determine which height setting and column configuration (asymmetrical or symmetrical) would be the best for your application. Both column configurations offer easy vehicle access and superior vehicle lift point support due to the three stage front arm design.
The Atlas Platinum PVL-10 features three (3) stage telescoping front arms, double screw rubber/metal adapters with truck height extensions, protective rubber pads mounted to the carriage, rubber column guards, and a price that cannot be matched.
This product features an ALLY Hydraulic AL2850 Power Unit. This premium power unit is certified by MET Laboratories Inc. for electrical compliance in the United States and Canada. Extra heavy-duty armatures and more motor windings with increased silver metal included in the wires and connections create far less heat generation and allow ALLY Hydraulic power units to maintain constant torque through the lifting process. This power unit also carries an industry leading two-year limited warranty.
A couple of installers put up the PVL-10 in about 3 hours. See below to view a timelapse video of it in action.
Features & SpecsFeatures
- ALI Certified
- 10,000 lb. Capacity
- Column design incorporates special Double S bends to increase column strength.
- Adjustable Height - 11' 7-7/8" or 11' 3-7/8"
- Padded Carriages
- Symmetric or Asymmetric columns
- Professional grade arm lock restraint system
- Higher quality powder coating
- Single point lock release
- Double screw-up adapter kit included
- Truck adapter set included
- Mounting Hardware Included
- 3 stage front arms and 2 stage rear arms offer more options
- Capacity: 10,000 Lbs.
- Front Arm Length (Min): 22"
- Front Arm Length (Mid): 31-1/4"
- Front Arm Length (Max): 43-1/2"
- Rear Arm Length (Min): 35"
- Rear Arm Length (Max): 58"
- Overall Height With Cylinder: 148" (12' 4")
- Overall Height (HIGH): 139-7/8" (11' 7-7/8")
- Overall Height (LOW): 135-7/8" (11' 3-7/8") *Requires Spacers
- Overall Width (Asymmetrical): 139" (11' 7")
- Overall Width (Symmetrical): 137-1/2" (11' 5-1/2")
- Outside Column to Outside Column (Asymmetrical): 130" (10' 10")
- Outside Column to Outside Column (Symmetrical): 129-1/4" (10' 7")
- Maximum Lift Height (with Adapters & Highest Pad): 81-1/2" (6' 9-1/2")
- Maximum Lift Height (with Adapters & Lowest Pad): 79-1/4" (6' 7-1/4")
- Maximum Lift Height (without Adapters & Highest Pad): 72-1/2" (6' 1/2")
- Maximum Lift Height (without Adapters & Lowest Pad): 70" (5' 10")
- Pad Height: 4"
- Adapter Heights: 3" & 6"
- Minimum Arm Height: 4-1/2"
- Between Columns (Asymmetrical): 107-3/4" (8' 11-3/4")
- Between Columns (Symmetrical): 112-1/2" (9' 4-1/2")
- Column Size: 10-1/4" x 7"
- Drive Through (Asymmetrical): 91" (7' 7")
- Drive Through (Symmetrical): 99-1/2" (8' 3-1/2")
- Base of Lift: 18" x 15"
- Shut-Off Height (HIGH): 134-1/4" (11' 2-1/4")
- Shut-Off Height (LOW): 130-1/4" (10' 10-1/4") *Requires Spacers
- Cable: 0.315" (8mm)
- Column Thickness of Steel: 6mm / Double S Column Design Increases Column Strength
- Carriage Thickness of Steel (Frame): 8mm
- Carriage Thickness of Steel (Yoke): 16mm
- Arms Thickness of Steel (Frame): 6mm
- Arms Thickness of Steel (Telescopic Arm): 8mm
- Shipping Dimensions: 38" x 22-1/2" x 115"
- Shipping Weight: 1850 lbs
All lifts come with a step by step instruction manual.
5 Year Structural & 2 Year Hydraulic Warranty
This Atlas product is warranted for five (5) years on structural components and one (2) year on electric or air / hydraulic power units and cylinders effective from date of invoice. Wear items carry a 90 day warranty.
Our LIMITED warranty policy does not include a labor warranty. Our products are sold at such a competitive price that Atlas Equipment cannot afford to send technicians into the field to repair the Atlas equipment. We assume that the buyer of our automotive equipment is mechanically inclined or has employees that are mechanically inclined to perform essential repair services and or maintenance. We also have a list of service technicians that can come to your facility/house at the customer's expense.
NOTE: ALL WARRANTY CLAIMS MUST BE PRE-APPROVED BY THE MANUFACTURER TO BE VALID.
CE Tested And Approved
The letters 'CE' appear on many products that are traded in the European Economic Area (EEA). There are 27 member states of the EU and European Free Trade Association. The CE marking attests the verification by a manufacturer that products meet EU safety requirements. It is the manufacturer’s responsibility to carry out the conformity assessment. Conformity assessment testing was performed by CCQS UK Ltd. www.ccqs.co.uk
This Atlas lift (structure and hydraulics) has been tested and has passed the CE conformity requirements. Atlas lifts sold in the USA and Canada use a different power unit than those required by CE. CE requires an electrical control box (with solenoids) that actuates the hydraulic power unit.
Electric power units supplied with above ground lifts in the USA and Canada do not require the electronic control box; therefore the power unit was not tested to CE approval requirements. If you have questions relating to the power unit supplied with your lift, please discuss these with your salesman.
If you are customer from the EU or other foreign county that requires CE approval, please contact our sales office to see how we can help.
The electric motor for the power unit requires 220 Volt (single phase) 60 Hz (+/- 5%, so 209-231 volts). We recommend using at least a 10 gauge (grounded) wire from the electrical panel. The power unit may or may not have a short pigtail (no plug) that can be wired to either an optional quick disconnect box (mounted on the lift column) or to a male/female plug combination. A 30 amp breaker is required.
The overhead bar configuration leaves the floor area between the columns open, and allows the operator to easily roll a transmission jack or a tool box under the car. The padded shut-off bar located below the cross beam prevents the top of the vehicle from being damaged by hitting the cross beam. The padded bar, which contacted automatically shuts off the motor on the power unit to prevent the vehicle from being lifted.
Atlas Platinum PVL-10 ALI Certified Two Post Lift Reviews
Add your review