- Features & Specs
- More Info
The Atlas Platinum PVL-12 is an ALI CERTIFIED overhead 12,000 lbs. capacity two post lift designed to accommodate both long wheel base trucks and passenger cars. The distance between the symmetrical columns is almost 123" with a drive through space of over 108". The extra distance between the symmetrical columns will allow the widest of vehicles to be lifted.
This product features an ALLY Hydraulic AL3500 Power Unit. This premium power unit is certified by MET Laboratories Inc. for electrical compliance in the United States and Canada. Extra heavy-duty armatures and more motor windings with increased silver metal included in the wires and connections create far less heat generation and allow ALLY Hydraulic power units to maintain constant torque through the lifting process. This power unit also carries an industry leading two-year limited warranty.
Features & SpecsFeatures
- ALI Certified
- 12,000 lb. Capacity
- 3-Stage front and rear arms
- Adjustable height
- Professional grade arm lock restraint system
- Higher quality powder coating
- Single Point Lock Release
- Premium Power Unit
- Truck adapter set included
- Mounting Hardware Included
- Capacity: 12,000 Lbs.
- Overall Height (HIGH): 177" (14' 9")
- Overall Height (LOW): 165" (13' 9")
- Shut-Off Height (HIGH): 170" (14' 2")
- Shut-Off Height (LOW): 158" (13' 2")
- Floor Width: 150-3/8" (12' 6-3/8")
- Overall Width (with motor): 154-3/4" (12' 10-3/4")
- Outside Column to Outside Column: 135-5/8" (11' 5-5/8")
- Between Columns: 122-1/4" (10' 2-1/4")
- Drive Through: 108-5/8" (9' 5/8")
- Maximum Lift Height (with Truck Adapters): 85-1/2" (7' 1-1/2")
- Maximum Lift Height (without Truck Adapters): 73-5/8" (6' 1-5/8")
- Minimum Lowered Height: 6"
- Column Dimensions: 7-3/4" x 14-1/2"
- Column Base Dimensions: 17-1/2" x 20-1/2"
- Arm Length: 32-1/4" - 57-1/2"
- Arms Thickness of Steel: 6mm
- Motor: 220 Volt, Single (1) Phase
- Electrical Requirement: 30 Amp Breaker Recommended
- Shipping Dimensions: 21-1/2" x 46" x 113-1/2"
- Shipping Weight: 2425 lbs
5 Year Structural & 2 Year Hydraulic Warranty
This Atlas product is warranted for five (5) years on structural components and one (2) year on electric or air / hydraulic power units and cylinders effective from date of invoice. Wear items carry a 90 day warranty.
Our LIMITED warranty policy does not include a labor warranty. Our products are sold at such a competitive price that Atlas Equipment cannot afford to send technicians into the field to repair the Atlas equipment. We assume that the buyer of our automotive equipment is mechanically inclined or has employees that are mechanically inclined to perform essential repair services and or maintenance. We also have a list of service technicians that can come to your facility/house at the customer's expense.
NOTE: ALL WARRANTY CLAIMS MUST BE PRE-APPROVED BY THE MANUFACTURER TO BE VALID.
CE Tested And Approved
The letters 'CE' appear on many products that are traded in the European Economic Area (EEA). There are 27 member states of the EU and European Free Trade Association. The CE marking attests the verification by a manufacturer that products meet EU safety requirements. It is the manufacturer’s responsibility to carry out the conformity assessment. Conformity assessment testing was performed by CCQS UK Ltd. www.ccqs.co.uk
This Atlas lift (structure and hydraulics) has been tested and has passed the CE conformity requirements. Atlas lifts sold in the USA and Canada use a different power unit than those required by CE. CE requires an electrical control box (with solenoids) that actuates the hydraulic power unit.
Electric power units supplied with above ground lifts in the USA and Canada do not require the electronic control box; therefore the power unit was not tested to CE approval requirements. If you have questions relating to the power unit supplied with your lift, please discuss these with your salesman.
If you are customer from the EU or other foreign county that requires CE approval, please contact our sales office to see how we can help.
The electric motor for the power unit requires 220 Volt (single phase) 60 Hz (+/- 5%, so 209-231 volts). We recommend using at least a 10 gauge (grounded) wire from the electrical panel. The power unit may or may not have a short pigtail (no plug) that can be wired to either an optional quick disconnect box (mounted on the lift column) or to a male/female plug combination. A 30 amp breaker is required.
Atlas Platinum PVL-12 ALI Certified Two Post Lift Reviews
Add your review