- Features & Specs
- More Info
The Atlas Platinum PVL14KOF-EXT is a four (4) commercial grade open front alignment lift is built for years of dependable service for the busiest of automotive shops. The longer runway length can accommodate those customers who have the "Camera Tower Alignment System" and are required to "rollback" long wheel base vehicles. In addition, the PVL14KOF-EXT has no crossbeam in the front of the lift making all the under-car operations even easier!
The PVL14KOF-EXT is also ALI CERTIFIED and backed by one of the industry’s best warranties (5 year structural warranty and 2 year hydraulic warranty) for an added peace of mind.
This product features an ALLY Hydraulic AL3000 Power Unit. This premium power unit is certified by MET Laboratories Inc. for electrical compliance in the United States and Canada. Extra heavy-duty armatures and more motor windings with increased silver metal included in the wires and connections create far less heat generation and allow ALLY Hydraulic power units to maintain constant torque through the lifting process. This power unit also carries an industry leading two-year limited warranty.
ALLY Hydraulic Power Units
5 Year Structural & 2 Year Hydraulic
CE Tested and Approved
Electrical Requirements: The electric motor for the power unit requires 220 Volt (single phase) 60 Hz (+/- 5%, so 209-231 volts). We recommend using at least a 10 gauge (grounded) wire from the electrical panel. The power unit may or may not have a short pigtail (no plug) that can be wired to either an optional quick disconnect box (mounted on the lift column) or to a male/female plug combination. A 30 amp breaker is required.
Lock Ladder Column Design: This Atlas Lift has a commercial grade lock ladder. We believe that the lock ladder system is the safest locking system for any four post lift. The lock ladder system also provides an infinite number of runway locking positions. The "old-style" welded locks could not be adjusted. The lock ladder is adjustable inside the column so that our customers can "micro-manage" the correct runway height to accommodate any vehicle. The "lock ladder" column system is the same column system found on professional grade lifts found in car dealerships and automotive service centers.
Features & SpecsFeatures
- ALI Certified
- 14,000 lb. Capacity
- Open Front Design For Easy Access
- Turn Plates And Integrated Slip Plates
- Extended Length For Long Wheelbases
- Over 6ft. Clearance Under Runways
- Premium ALLY AL3000 Power Unit
- Wheel Stops And Wheel Chocks
- Higher Quality Powder Coating
- Lock Ladder Column Design
- Air Operated Lock Release
- Mounting Hardware Included
- 5-year Structural Warranty
- 2-year Hydraulic-Power Warranty
- Capacity: 14,000 Lbs.
- Lifting Height (On Locks): 73-1/4" (6' 1-1/4")
- Clearance Under Runways: 66-1/4" (5' 6-1/4")
- Overall Width (With Motor): 148-3/4" (12' 4-3/4")
- Overall Width (Without Motor): 140-1/8" (11' 8-1/8")
- Overall Length with Approach Ramps: 272-1/8" (22' 8-1/8")
- Overall Length without Approach Ramps: 234-1/4" (19' 6-1/4")
- Length of Approach Ramps: 47" (3' 11")
- 4-Wheel Alignment Wheelbase Max: 178-7/8" (14' 10-7/8")
- 4-Wheel Alignment Wheelbase Min: 111" (9' 3")
- 2-Wheel Alignment Wheelbase: 196-1/8" (16' 4-1/8")
- Slip-Plate Length: 81-1/8" (6' 9-1/8")
- Runway Length: 223-1/2" (18' 7-1/2")
- Width Between Runway Rails: 39-1/4" (3' 3-1/4")
- Outside Runway to Outside Runway: 83-1/8" (6' 11-1/8")
- Runway Width: 20"
- Thickness of Runway: 7"
- Width Between Runways: 42-3/4" (3' 6-3/4")
- Height of Columns Rear: 90-1/2" (7' 6-1/2") *NOT Including Threaded Shaft
- Height of Columns Front: 109-1/4" (9' 1-1/4") *NOT Including Threaded Shaft
- Column Dimension Rear: 5" X 6-1/2"
- Column Dimension Front: 7-1/2" X 9-3/4"
- Base of Column Rear: 9" X 10-3/8"
- Base of Column Front: 18" X 16"
- Clearance Between Columns Rear: 116-3/8" (9' 8-3/8")
- Clearance Between Columns Front: 117-3/8" (9' 9-3/8")
- Outside Column to Outside Column Rear: 126-1/2" (10' 6-1/2")
- Outside Column to Outside Column Front: 132-1/2" (11' 1/2")
- Motor Requirement: 220 Volt, Single (1) Phase
- Electrical Requirement: 30 amp Breaker Is Recommended
- Oil Requirement: 3-5 Gallons AW32/AW46
- Shipping Dimensions: 31" x 38" x 224"
- Shipping Weight: 4462 lbs
5 Year Structural & 2 Year Hydraulic Warranty
This Atlas product is warranted for five (5) years on structural components and one (2) year on electric or air / hydraulic power units and cylinders effective from date of invoice. Wear items carry a 90 day warranty.
Our LIMITED warranty policy does not include a labor warranty. Our products are sold at such a competitive price that Atlas Equipment cannot afford to send technicians into the field to repair the Atlas equipment. We assume that the buyer of our automotive equipment is mechanically inclined or has employees that are mechanically inclined to perform essential repair services and or maintenance. We also have a list of service technicians that can come to your facility/house at the customer's expense.
NOTE: ALL WARRANTY CLAIMS MUST BE PRE-APPROVED BY THE MANUFACTURER TO BE VALID.
CE Tested And Approved
The letters 'CE' appear on many products that are traded in the European Economic Area (EEA). There are 27 member states of the EU and European Free Trade Association. The CE marking attests the verification by a manufacturer that products meet EU safety requirements. It is the manufacturer’s responsibility to carry out the conformity assessment. Conformity assessment testing was performed by CCQS UK Ltd. www.ccqs.co.uk
This Atlas lift (structure and hydraulics) has been tested and has passed the CE conformity requirements. Atlas lifts sold in the USA and Canada use a different power unit than those required by CE. CE requires an electrical control box (with solenoids) that actuates the hydraulic power unit.
Electric power units supplied with above ground lifts in the USA and Canada do not require the electronic control box; therefore the power unit was not tested to CE approval requirements. If you have questions relating to the power unit supplied with your lift, please discuss these with your salesman.
If you are customer from the EU or other foreign county that requires CE approval, please contact our sales office to see how we can help.
The electric motor for the power unit requires 220 Volt (single phase) 60 Hz (+/- 5%, so 209-231 volts). We recommend using at least a 10 gauge (grounded) wire from the electrical panel. The power unit may or may not have a short pigtail (no plug) that can be wired to either an optional quick disconnect box (mounted on the lift column) or to a male/female plug combination. A 30 amp breaker is required.
Atlas Platinum PVL14KOF-EXT ALI Certified Open Front Four Post Alignment Lift Reviews
Add your review