- Features & Specs
- More Info
The Atlas SBC350 sandblast cabinet is loaded with features not found on others of this price. The convenient top control panel features switches for power, light and dust collector, a regulator and pressure gauge, and indicator lights. The unit comes with 2 blasting nozzles: a heavy-duty gun with valve, and a stationary nozzle that is controlled with the foot switch. Two large side doors make loading and unloading simple.
The SBC350 is always ready when you are. The cabinet can be constantly connected to your air supply and is ready for immediate use when you pull the trigger or step on the pedal. Use your new sandblast cabinet to remove scale or heavy rust from automotive parts, clean up rusty tools, etch glass, or any other special application.
The SBC350 incorporates a powerful vacuum system that keeps the work area free of "floating" rust and used glass bead shells. After the glass bead "slams against" the surface to be cleaned, a portion of the bead is "destroyed" and becomes almost weightless. The vacuum system removes the "floating" rust particles and the "used up" glass bead shell while the "good beads" fall into the hopper below the work surface.
The SBC350 uses a foot pedal to control the speed and flow of abrasives from the air gun. The foot pedal allows the operator to just "hold and point" the gun rather than the need to "pull the trigger" of the sandblast gun which can be very tiresome.
The easy to use trigger gun provides a constant flow of abrasives.
Features & SpecsFeatures
- 37-1/2" W x 24" D x 2-1/2" H work volume
- Clear reinforced media tube connects to bottom of hopper
- Large side load doors
- Self-contained dust collection system with cartridge filter and convenient bottom gate clean-out
- Heavy-duty trigger actuated blasting gun
- Foot switch controlled overhead stationary blasting nozzle
- Door-ajar switches to keep work environment safe
- 125 Max. PSI @ 5-25 CFM
- 110V Power
- 16 gauge steel cabinet panels
- 16 gauge steel legs
- Powder coat paint
- Includes FREE 50 LB. Bag Of Glass Beads
- Work Area Width: 3-1/2"
- Work Area Depth: 24"
- Work Area Height: 2-1/2"
- Window Dimensions: 10-1/2" x 22-1/2"
- Manual Nozzle: Trigger operated blasting gun
- Stationary Nozzle: Foot switch controlled stationary nozzle
- Gloves: 24" gauntlet
- Vacuum: Attached vacuum system
- Air Requirement: 15 CFM / 80-125 PSI
- Power: 110V
- Overall Dimensions: 41" W x 36" D x 64-3/4" H
- Shipping Dimensions: 29-1/2" x 41" x 51"
- Shipping Weight: 240 lbs
1 Year Limited Warranty
This Atlas Product carries a 1-Year Parts Warranty from the date of invoice. Hydraulic/Wear items are covered by a 90 day warranty.
Our LIMITED warranty policy does not include a labor warranty. Our products are sold at such a competitive price that Atlas cannot afford to send technicians into the field to repair the Atlas equipment. We assume that the buyer of our automotive equipment is mechanically inclined or has employees that are mechanically inclined to perform essential repair services and or maintenance. We also have a list of service technicians that can come to your facility/house at the customer's expense.
Atlas SBC350 Side Load Sandblast Cabinet Reviews
Add your review