- Features & Specs
- More Info
The Atlas ST-7000 is the perfect lift for those car enthusiasts lucky enough to have extra tall ceilings and need to store regular height vehicles on top of extra tall vehicles. The Atlas ST-7000 raises vehicles weighing up to 7,000 lbs. all the way to over 12 feet (144 inches) under the runway.
This super tall four post storage lift uses the same heavy duty runways found on the Atlas GP-9000. These commercial grade runways have welded jack tracks to accommodate professional rolling center jacks. The extra tall lifting height gives customers the space needed to park much taller vehicles under the lifted vehicle. There are 21 locking positions in the lock ladder. The lock ladder may be adjusted during installation so that an almost infinite number of locking heights may be obtained.
A single point release toggle (located next to the power unit) automatically unlocks all four spring loaded pneumatic locks. Compressed air is required to disengage the locks (air supply not included). The emergency slack cable secondary lock system is always "on standby" and will engage automatically if the aircraft cables are compromised or becomes too slack.
Double Lock Safety System - This Atlas Lift locking system offers a unique two position locking mechanism found only in commercial grade cable style four post lifts. The Double Lock Safety System is found exclusively on the Atlas Garage 408SL, Atlas Garage 409HP, Atlas Garage Pro 8000, the Atlas Garage Pro 9000, and the Atlas ST-7000. The Double Lock Safety System is designed to ensure that if a lifting cable becomes slack (for any reason), the secondary locking mechanism automatically engages. This Double Lock Safety System is found only on other four post above ground lifts costing hundreds of dollars more.
Lock Ladder Column Design - This Atlas Lift has a commercial grade lock ladder. We believe that the lock ladder system is the safest locking system for any four post lift. The lock ladder system also provides an infinite number of runway locking positions. The "old-style" welded locks could not be adjusted. The lock ladder is adjustable inside the column so that our customers can "micro-manage" the correct runway height to accommodate any vehicle. The "lock ladder" column system is the same column system found on professional grade lifts found in car dealerships and automotive service centers.
Features & SpecsFeatures
- 7,000 lb. Capacity
- Powder Coat Finish
- Lifts over 12 feet high!
- Perfect for storing above tall vehicles
- Must be bolted to ground
- Anchor Bolts Included
- Reinforced Runways
- Single Point Pneumatic Lock Release
- Double Lock Safety System
- Lock Ladder Design
- Emergency secondary locking system
- 2-Year Structural, 1-Year Hydraulic Warranty
- Capacity: 7,000 lb.
- Lifting Height To Top Of Runway: 147" (12' 3")
- Overall Length with Approach Ramps: 227-1/2" (18' 11-1/2")
- Overall Length without Approach Ramps: 205-1/4" (17' 1-1/4")
- Length Between Columns: 185" (15' 5")
- Overall Width (With Motor): 123" (10' 3")
- Overall Width (Without Motor): 110-1/2" (9' 2-1/2")
- Approach Ramp Length: 31-1/2" (2' 7-1/2")
- Total Runway Width: 19"
- Runway Length: 194" (16' 2")
- Runway Thickness: 4-1/2"
- Width Between Runways: 45" (3' 9)
- Width Between Runway Rails: 41-3/4" (3' 5-3/4")
- Outside Runway to Outside Runway: 83" (6' 11")
- Clearance Under Runways: 142" (11' 10")
- Size of Column: 7-1/2" x 4-1/2"
- Clearance Between Columns: 100" (8' 4")
- Base of the Column: 11-3/4" x 13"
- Height of Columns: 162" (13' 6")
- Maximum Wheel Base: 182" (15' 2")
- Drive Thru (Outside of tire to outside of tire): 82-1/2" (6' 10-1/2") Adjustable by 7-1/2"
- Cable Diameter: .625" (5/8")
- Gauge Of Steel: 5 Gauge (.2" / 1/5" / 5mm)
- Motor: 220V +/- 5% (209-231volts) 1 phase
- Electrical Requirement: 30 Amp Breaker is Required
- Oil Requirement: 6 Gallons AW32/AW46
- Shipping Dimensions (1): 22" W x 28-1/2" H x 204" L (1' 10" W x 2' 4-1/2" H x 17' L)
- Shipping Dimensions (2): 12" W x 13" H x 161" L (1' W x 1' 1" H x 13' 5" L)
- Shipping Weight: 2,866 lb.
2 Year Structural & 1 Year Hydraulic Warranty
This Atlas product is warranted for two (2) years on structural components, one (1) year on hydraulics, and one (1) year on electric or air / hydraulic power units from invoice date. Wear items are covered by a 90 day warranty. Structural components are considered the Carriage, Columns, Yokes, Arms, Runways, Plungers, etc. Hydraulic components are cylinders, hoses, and fittings. Cables, sheaves, latches and controls are considered wear items.
Our LIMITED warranty policy does not include a labor warranty. Our products are sold at such a competitive price that we cannot afford to send technicians into the field to repair the Atlas equipment. We assume that the buyer of our automotive equipment is mechanically inclined or has employees that are mechanically inclined to perform essential repair services and or maintenance. We also have a list of service technicians that can come to your facility/house at the customer's expense.
NOTE: ALL WARRANTY CLAIMS MUST BE PRE-APPROVED BY THE MANUFACTURER TO BE VALID.
Atlas ST-7000 Super Tall Four Post Parking Lift Reviews
Add your review