- Features & Specs
- More Info
The Atlas TC221 wheel clamp swing arm tire changer is the perfect changer for a small commercial garage or an ATV/motorcycle dealer.
The Atlas wheel clamp tire changers are designed to change the tires on both high priced alloy wheels and steel wheels without damaging the rim or the tire. The powerful bead breaker located on the side of the tire changer is designed to break even the most stubborn and rusted beads without damage to the rim. The turntable jaws (which can be covered with the standard protective plastic inserts) hold the rim securely without damaging the surface of the rim. These jaws can be moved to three different positions along the slides of the turntable to either increase or decrease the clamping range of the Atlas TC221.
The Atlas TC221 comes standard with an inflator hose and gauge
3 Positions For Clamping Jaw: Clamping jaws can be moved to three different positions along the slides of the turntable to either increase or decrease the clamping range.
CE Tested and Approved
The Atlas WB11 is the most popular Atlas wheel balancer that we sell. Low price, dependability and repeatable accuracy make the Atlas WB11 one of the most popular models of the entire Atlas line of computer wheel balancers.The Atlas WB11 is very a simple, yet sophisticated wheel balancer. Each electrical component part is virtually "plug and play" so repair is easy when it is time to replace parts.
The Atlas WB11 is capable of self-diagnosing problems and displays error codes so the operator can make the necessary adjustments or repairs in his own shop. There is no need to wait for the high priced service technician to visit your store. The simplicity of the Atlas WB11, both in ease of use and ease of repair, make this balancer the perfect choice for your shop. The Atlas WB11 wheel balancer handles wheels that weigh up to 130 LB.
Auxiliary Brake Pedal: This Atlas Wheel Balancer has a foot pedal auxiliary brake that allows the operator to hold the wheel assembly in the correct position when attaching the wheel weight to the rim.
Newly Designed Computer Board: This Atlas Wheel Balancer uses a newly designed computer board system that makes replacement of the computer board as easy as plug and play. Many of the Asian manufacturers are using computer technology that is over ten years old. All of the Atlas balancers are implementing the newest and most reliable computer technology available. This improved technology is one of the many reasons that Atlas balancers will provide years of reliable service. This is a self-calibrating computer wheel balancer. There is no need to calibrate the balancer each morning when you turn it on.
Keypad and Screen: This Atlas Wheel Balancer has a newly designed keypad and display screen that is user-friendly and allows the operator to input and retrieve data very easily. This Atlas Wheel Balancer has several different wheel weight positioning modes that allow the operator to the spin the wheel assembly one time and identify several different weight positions with just a touch of the button. Many custom wheel owners want their stick on wheel weights to be applied to the inside of the rim, and this wheel balancer shows the operator exactly how much weight is required and where to apply the weight on the inside of the rim with just one spin. Conventional steel wheels require a clip on weight to be attached to the outside and the inside of the rim. The Atlas Wheel Balancer can automatically calculate where the weights need to be placed with just the touch of a button.
CE Tested and Approved
Features & Specs
TC221 Tire Changer Features
- Tire Inflator
- 3 Positions For Clamping Jaws
- Oil, Filter, Regulator Included
- 90-110 PSI
- Jet Blast - NO
- Inner Clamp: 11 5/8" - 25 1/4"
- Outer Clamp: 9 3/4" - 23 1/4"
- Max Tire Diameter: 39"
- Max Wheel Width: 13"
TC221 Tire Changer Specifications
- Rims: Steel, Aluminum, Alloy
- External Locking Rim Dimension: Position 1) 9 3/4" - 21 5/8"
- External Locking Rim Dimension: Position 2) 10 3/4" - 22 1/2"
- External Locking Rim Dimension: Position 3) 11 5/8" - 23 1/4"
- Internal Locking Rim Dimension: Position 1) 11 5/8" - 23 1/4"
- External Locking Rim Dimension: Position 2) 12 5/8" - 24 1/4"
- External Locking Rim Dimension: Position 3) 13 1/2" - 25 1/4"
With Flip Adapters In The ATV Configuration
- External Locking Rim Dimension: Position 1) 2 7/8" - 14 3/4"
- External Locking Rim Dimension: Position 2) 3 3/4" - 15 5/8"
- External Locking Rim Dimension: Position 3) 4 5/8" - 16 5/8"
With Flip Adapters In The Motorcycle Configuration
- External Locking Rim Dimension: Position 1) 12 5/8" - 24 1/2"
- External Locking Rim Dimension: Position 2) 13 5/8" - 25 1/2"
- External Locking Rim Dimension: Position 3) 14 1/2" - 26 3/8"
- Maximum tire diameter: 39"
- Operating voltage: 110V 1Ph
- Maximum wheel width (Bead Breaker): 13"
- Air pressure: 90-110 psi
- Maximum Inlet Pressure not to exceed: 140 PSI*
- Turntable Rotating Torque: 885 ft/lbs.
- Wheel clamping: 4 jaws: internal/external
- Bead breaker: Pneumatic 5,500 LB. force
- Oiler, filter, regulator: Included
- Soap reservoir: Included
- 4 Black plastic rim protectors: Included
- Shipping Weight: 500 lbs
Warranty: 1-Year Limited
*Inlet pressure is the amount of air pressure that your air compressor is supplying.
WB11 Wheel Balancer Features
- Easy To Read Display
- Auto Positioning
- Auto / Pedal Brake
- Auto Start / Stop
- Static And Dynamic Balancing Modes
- Rapid Optimization
- Exceptional Stability In Reading The Unbalance Between Planes
- Metric And Standard
- No Anchor-Down Installation
WB11 Wheel Balancer Specifications
- Max Tire Diameter: 39" (3" 6')
- Rim Sizes (Cars And Light Trucks): 10"-32" (2" 8' *
- Rim Width: 1 1/2"-20" (1" 8')
- Shaft Size: 40mm
- Max. Wheel Weight: 150 lb.
- Balancing Speed: 150 rpm
- Truck Adapter Set: Optional
- Power Supply: 110 V 1Ph
- Motor: 1/4 Hp
- Display: Standard Or Metric
- Accuracy: 1g
- Weight Position Resolution: 1.4 Degrees
- Self Calibration: Yes
- Shipping Weight: 300 lb.
Warranty: 1-Year Limited
More InfoAtlas TC221 Electric/Pneumatic Wheel Clamp Tire Changer Documentation
Atlas WB11 Self-Calibrating Computer Wheel Balancer Documentation
Atlas TC221 Wheel Clamp Tire Changer + WB11 Computer Wheel Balancer Combo Reviews
Add your review
Browse for more products in the same category as this item:Tire Changers & Wheel Balancers
Tire Changers & Wheel Balancers > Tire Changer/Wheel Balancer Combos
Top Brands > Atlas Automotive Equipment
Other Shop Equipment > COMBO PACKAGE DEALS
Top Brands > Atlas Automotive Equipment > Atlas Wheel Service Equipment