- Features & Specs
- More Info
The Atlas TC229DAA wheel clamp tire changer is the Atlas TC229 wheel clamp tire changer that has been equipped with the pneumatic Atlas LH assist arm plus the Atlas RF assist arm that includes a bead roller and second bead lifting/pressing disc. The addition of the Dual Arm Assembly (DAA) to the Atlas TC229 makes the Atlas TC229DAA one of the most powerful wheel clamp tire changers in the marketplace.
The Atlas TC229DAA wheel clamp tire changer is the perfect tire changer for the small automotive garage or ATV/MC dealer. The Atlas TC229DAA has the same clamping and tire changing capabilities as the Atlas TC 221 wheel clamp tire changer, but has the added bead blaster system to help inflate stiff sidewall tires or other "hard to inflate" tires. If you are going to be changing larger pickup truck (1 ton), large SUV wheels, or agricultural tires (either now or in the future), you may want to consider the Atlas Atlas 289 wheel clamp tire changer.
The Atlas WB49 computer wheel balancer incorporates all the great features (AND MORE) of the Atlas WB41 computer wheel balancer. All truck and car computer wheel balancers require the input of three different measurements; rim width, rim diameter, and distance of mounted wheel assembly from the computer wheel balancer. The Atlas WB41 requires the operator to manually enter these three parameters. The Atlas WB49 requires the operator to enter ONLY the wheel width data. The other two parameters are entered automatically when the distance gauge (located near the balancer's mounting shaft) is extended to contact the inside of the mounted wheel assembly.
"Split-Weight" Feature: The WB49 has the automatic data entry feature not found on the Atlas WB41 . The measuring guide rod for the automatic data entry is also used to determine the placement of wheel weights when used with the "split-weight" feature of the WB49. The WB41 does not have the split weight feature programmed into its software.
Many custom rims have decorative spokes and certain customers do not want any wheel weights to be "seen" on these fancy wheels. The only place to "hide" the stick-on weights is behind the spokes of the wheel.
The "split-weight" feature allows the operator to "split" the correct amount of weight and "hide" these weights behind the spokes. The measuring guide rod is used to pinpoint the placement of the weights and the WB49's software determines the amount of weight that needs to be applied.
Features & SpecsTC229DAA Wheel Clamp Tire Changer Features
- Dual Assist Arm Assembly
- Tire Inflator
- 3 Positions For Clamping Jaws
- Oil, Filter, Regulator Included
- 90-110 PSI
- Bead Blaster
- Inner Clamp: 11 5/8" - 25 1/4"
- Outer Clamp: 9 3/4" - 23 1/4"
- Max Tire Diameter: 39"
- Max Wheel Width: 13"
- Rims: Steel, Aluminum, Alloy
- External Locking Rim Dimension: Position 1) 9 3/4" - 21 5/8"
- External Locking Rim Dimension: Position 2) 10 3/4" - 22 1/2"
- External Locking Rim Dimension: Position 3) 11 5/8" - 23 1/4"
- Internal Locking Rim Dimension: Position 1) 11 5/8" - 23 1/4"
- External Locking Rim Dimension: Position 2) 12 5/8" - 24 1/4"
- External Locking Rim Dimension: Position 3) 13 1/2" - 25 1/4"
With Flip Adapters In The ATV Configuration
- External Locking Rim Dimension: Position 1) 2 7/8" - 14 3/4"
- External Locking Rim Dimension: Position 2) 3 3/4" - 15 5/8"
- External Locking Rim Dimension: Position 3) 4 5/8" - 16 5/8"
With Flip Adapters In The Motorcycle Configuration
- External Locking Rim Dimension: Position 1) 12 5/8" - 24 1/2"
- External Locking Rim Dimension: Position 2) 13 5/8" - 25 1/2"
- External Locking Rim Dimension: Position 3) 14 1/2" - 26 3/8"
- Bead Blaster: Yes
- Maximum tire diameter: 39"
- Operating voltage: 110V 1Ph
- Maximum wheel width (Bead Breaker): 13"
- Air pressure: 90-110 psi
- Maximum Inlet Pressure not to exceed: 140 PSI*
- Turntable Rotating Torque: 885 ft/lbs.
- Wheel clamping: 4 jaws: internal/external
- Bead breaker: Pneumatic 5,500 LB. force
- Oiler, filter, regulator: Included
- Soap reservoir: Included
- 4 Black plastic rim protectors: Included
- Shipping Weight: Crate 1) 500 lbs
- Shipping Weight: Crate 2) 169 lbs
- Shipping Weight: Crate 2) 154 lbs
*Inlet pressure is the amount of air pressure that your air compressor is supplying.
WB49 Computer Wheel Balancer Features
- Split-Weight Feature
- Automatic Data Entry
- Easy To Read Display
- Large Weight Tray
- Auto Positioning
- Auto / Pedal Brake
- Auto Start / Stop
- Static And Dynamic Balancing Modes
- Rapid Optimization
- Exceptional Stability In Reading The Unbalance Between Planes
- Metric And Standard
- No Anchor-Down Installation
- Max Tire Diameter: 39" (3" 6')
- Rim Sizes (Cars And Light Trucks): 10"-32" (2" 8') *
- Rim Width: 1 1/2"-20" (1" 8')
- Shaft Size: 40mm
- Max. Wheel Weight: 150 lb.
- Balancing Speed: 150 rpm
- Truck Adapter Set: Optional
- Power Supply: 110 V 1Ph
- Motor: 1/4 Hp
- Display: Standard Or Metric
- Accuracy: 1g
- Weight Position Resolution: 1.4 Degrees
- Self Calibration: Yes
- Shipping Weight: 300 lb.
*Requires manual input of some data from 23" - 32"
More InfoAtlas TC229DAA Wheel Clamp Tire Changer Documentation
Atlas WB49 Computer Wheel Balancer Documentation
Atlas TC229DAA Wheel Clamp Tire Changer + WB49 Computer Wheel Balancer Combo Reviews
Add your review
Browse for more products in the same category as this item:Tire Changers & Wheel Balancers
Tire Changers & Wheel Balancers > Tire Changer/Wheel Balancer Combos
Top Brands > Atlas Automotive Equipment
Other Shop Equipment > COMBO PACKAGE DEALS
Top Brands > Atlas Automotive Equipment > Atlas Wheel Service Equipment