- Features & Specs
- More Info
The Atlas TC289 wheel clamp tire changer is the perfect wheel clamp tire changer for most general automotive service departments and medium sized tire stores. This tire changer is perfect for changing the tires on large SUV and one ton trucks. The Atlas TC289 can be fitted with the LH assist arm, RH asist arm, or Atlas DAA arm assembly.
The Atlas wheel clamp tire changers are designed to change the tires on both high priced alloy wheels and steel wheels without damaging the rim or the tire. The powerful ADUSTABLE bead breaker located on the side of the tire changer is designed to break even the most stubborn and rusted beads without damage to the rim. The turntable jaws (which can be covered with the standard protective plastic inserts) hold the rim securely without damaging the surface of the rim. These jaws can be moved to three different positions along the slides of the turntable to either increase or decrease the clamping range of the Atlas TC289 wheel clamp tire changer.
The Atlas TC289 wheel clamp tire changer comes standard with the powerful bead blast system and inflator hose adapter and pressure gauge.
The Atlas WB41 is the larger model of our extremely popular Atlas WB11 Computer Wheel Balancer.
The Atlas WB41 is very a simple, yet sophisticated wheel balancer. Each electrical component part is virtually "plug and play" so repair is easy when it is time to replace parts. The Atlas WB41 is capable of self-diagnosing problems and displays error codes so the operator can make the necessary adjustments or repairs in his own shop. There is no need to wait for the high priced service technician to visit your store. The simplicity of the Atlas WB41, both in ease of use and ease of repair, make this balancer the perfect choice for your professional tire shop.
The Atlas WB41 wheel balancer balances wheels that weigh up to 150 lb. Many balancers claim that they have 150 lb wheel capacity. There is a BIG difference between the shaft being able to support a 150 lb wheel assembly and the balancer being able to accurately balance the 150 lb. wheel assembly.
Features & SpecsTC289 Wheel Clamp Tire Changer Features
- Tire Inflator
- Adjustable Bead Breaker
- 3 Positions For Clamping Jaws
- Oil, Filter, Regulator Included
- 90-110 PSI
- Bead Blaster
- Inner Clamp: 14" - 30"
- Outer Clamp: 12" - 28"
- Max Tire Diameter: 47 1/2"
- Max Wheel Width: 18 1/2"
- Rims: Steel, Aluminum, Alloy
- External Clamping Range: Position 1) 11 7/8" - 26"
- External Clamping Range: Position 2) 12 7/8" - 27"
- External Clamping Range: Position 3) 13 3/4" - 28"
- Internal Clamping Range: Position 1) 13 7/8" - 27 7/8"
- External Clamping Range: Position 2) 14 5/8" - 28 7/8"
- External Clamping Range: Position 3) 15 5/8" - 29 7/8"
With Flip Adapters In The ATV Configuration
- External Locking Rim Dimension: Position 1) 5" - 19 1/8"
- External Locking Rim Dimension: Position 2) 5 7/8" - 20 1/8"
- External Locking Rim Dimension: Position 3) 6 7/8" - 21 1/8"
With Flip Adapters In The Motorcycle Configuration
- External Locking Rim Dimension: Position 1) 15" - 29 1/8"
- External Locking Rim Dimension: Position 2) 15 7/8" - 30"
- External Locking Rim Dimension: Position 3) 16 7/8" - 31"
- Bead Blaster: Yes
- Maximum tire diameter: 47"
- Operating voltage: 110V 1Ph
- Maximum wheel width (Bead Breaker): Position 1) 14"
- Maximum wheel width (Bead Breaker): Position 2) 18"
- Air pressure: 90-110 psi
- Maximum Inlet Pressure not to exceed: 170 PSI*
- Turntable Rotating Torque: 885 ft/lbs.
- Wheel clamping: 4 jaws: internal/external
- Bead breaker: Pneumatic 5,500 LB. force
- Oiler, filter, regulator: Included
- Soap reservoir: Included
- 4 Black plastic rim protectors: Included
- Shipping Weight: 618 lbs
*Inlet pressure is the amount of air pressure that your air compressor is supplying.
WB41 Self-Calibrating Computer Wheel Balancer Features
- Easy To Read Display
- Large Weight Tray
- Auto Positioning
- Auto / Pedal Brake
- Auto Start / Stop
- Static And Dynamic Balancing Modes
- Rapid Optimization
- Exceptional Stability In Reading The Unbalance Between Planes
- Metric And Standard
- No Anchor-Down Installation
- Max Tire Diameter: 39" (3" 6')
- Rim Sizes (Cars And Light Trucks): 10"-32" (2" 8' *
- Rim Width: 1 1/2"-20" (1" 8')
- Shaft Size: 40mm
- Max. Wheel Weight: 150 lb.
- Balancing Speed: 150 rpm
- Truck Adapter Set: Optional
- Power Supply: 110 V 1Ph
- Motor: 1/4 Hp
- Display: Standard Or Metric
- Accuracy: 1g
- Weight Position Resolution: 1.4 Degrees
- Self Calibration: Yes
- Shipping Weight: 300 lb.
*Requires manual input of some data from 23"-32"
More InfoTC289 Wheel Clamp Tire Changer Documentation
WB41 Self-Calibrating Computer Wheel Balancer Documentation
Atlas TC289 Wheel Clamp Tire Changer + WB41 Computer Wheel Balancer Combo Reviews
Add your review
Browse for more products in the same category as this item:Other Shop Equipment
Tire Changers & Wheel Balancers
Tire Changers & Wheel Balancers > Tire Changer/Wheel Balancer Combos
Top Brands > Atlas Automotive Equipment
Other Shop Equipment > COMBO PACKAGE DEALS
Top Brands > Atlas Automotive Equipment > Atlas Wheel Service Equipment