- Features & Specs
- More Info
The Atlas TC755EZ is our "professional tire dealer" or "large car dealership" assist arm tilt back wheel clamp tire changer. The Atlas TC755 EZ wheel clamp tire changer is the Atlas TC755 wheel clamp tire changer that has been equipped with the pneumatic Atlas E-Z arm. The Atlas E-Z arm (mounted on the right side) performs almost all the same functions as the dual arms.
The clamping range of the Atlas TC755 allows the operator to "clamp" most 26 inch chrome rims without purchasing additional adapter sets. The optional Atlas Motorcycle/ATV Flip Adapters extend the outer clamping jaw measurement to over 32 inches.
The turntable jaws (which can be covered with the standard protective plastic inserts) hold the rim securely without damaging the surface of the rim. The Atlas TC 755 comes standard with an inflator hose and gauge and powerful built-in Bead Blaster to seat the beads on the most stubborn tires.
The Atlas WB49-2 PRO builds on the impressive price/performance ratio offered by the WB49-2, such as Split-Weight Function for discreetly locating the weights behind the spokes, and automatic LED light to illuminate the inside of the rim when applying the weights, but has the added benefit of Fully Automatic 3D Data Entry. As well as automatic entry of the offset and diameter via the inner measuring arm, an outer measuring arm also takes care of the rim width entry.
"Split-Weight" Feature: The WB49 has the automatic data entry feature not found on the Atlas WB41 . The measuring guide rod for the automatic data entry is also used to determine the placement of wheel weights when used with the "split-weight" feature of the WB49. The WB41 does not have the split weight feature programmed into its software.
Many custom rims have decorative spokes and certain customers do not want any wheel weights to be "seen" on these fancy wheels. The only place to "hide" the stick-on weights is behind the spokes of the wheel.
The "split-weight" feature allows the operator to "split" the correct amount of weight and "hide" these weights behind the spokes. The measuring guide rod is used to pinpoint the placement of the weights and the WB49's software determines the amount of weight that needs to be applied.
Features & SpecsTC755EZ Wheel Clamp Tire Changer Features
- Atlas E-Z Arm
- Tilting Column
- Tire Inflator
- 3 Positions For Clamping Jaws
- Oil, Filter, Regulator Included
- 90-110 PSI
- Bead Blaster
- Inner Clamp: 12" - 25"
- Outer Clamp: 10" - 23"
- Max Tire Diameter: 47-1/2"
- Max Wheel Width: 15"
- CE Tested and Approved
- Rims: Steel, Aluminum, Alloy
- External Locking Rim Dimension: Position 1) 11 7/8" - 26"
- External Locking Rim Dimension: Position 2) 12 7/8" - 27"
- External Locking Rim Dimension: Position 3) 13 3/4" - 28"
- Internal Locking Rim Dimension: Position 1) 13 7/8" - 27 7/8"
- External Locking Rim Dimension: Position 2) 14 5/8" - 28 7/8"
- External Locking Rim Dimension: Position 3) 15 5/8" - 29 7/8"
- Bead Blaster: Yes
- Maximum tire diameter: 47 1/2"
- Operating voltage: 110V 1Ph
- Maximum wheel width (Bead Breaker): Position 1) 14 3/4"
- Maximum wheel width (Bead Breaker): Position 2) 18 1/2"
- Air pressure: 90-110 psi
- Wheel clamping: 4 jaws: internal/external
- Bead breaker: Pneumatic 5,500 LB. force
- Oiler, filter, regulator: Included
- Soap reservoir: Included
- 4 Black plastic rim protectors: Included
- Shipping Weight: 700 lbs
WB49-2-PRO Computer Wheel Balancer Features
- Split-Weight Feature
- Automatic Data Entry
- Easy To Read Display
- Large Weight Tray
- Auto Positioning
- Auto / Pedal Brake
- Auto Start / Stop
- Static And Dynamic Balancing Modes
- Rapid Optimization
- Exceptional Stability In Reading The Unbalance Between Planes
- Metric And Standard
- No Anchor-Down Installation
- Max Tire Diameter: 39" (3" 6')
- Rim Sizes (Cars And Light Trucks): 10"-32" (2" 8') *
- Rim Width: 1 1/2"-20" (1" 8')
- Shaft Size: 40mm
- Max. Wheel Weight: 150 lb.
- Balancing Speed: 150 rpm
- Truck Adapter Set: Optional
- Power Supply: 110 V 1Ph
- Motor: 1/4 Hp
- Display: Standard Or Metric
- Accuracy: 1g
- Weight Position Resolution: 1.4 Degrees
- Self Calibration: Yes
- Shipping Weight: 300 lb.
*Requires manual input of some data from 23" - 32"
More InfoAtlas TC755EZ Wheel Clamp Tire Changer Documentation
Atlas WB49-2-PRO Computer Wheel Balancer Documentation
Atlas TC755EZ Wheel Clamp Tire Changer + WB49-2-PRO Computer Wheel Balancer Combo Reviews
Add your review
Browse for more products in the same category as this item:Tire Changers & Wheel Balancers
Tire Changers & Wheel Balancers > Tire Changer/Wheel Balancer Combos
Top Brands > Atlas Automotive Equipment
Other Shop Equipment > COMBO PACKAGE DEALS
Top Brands > Atlas Automotive Equipment > Atlas Wheel Service Equipment