- Features & Specs
- More Info
The Atlas TTC301 Heavy Duty Truck Tire Changer is designed and engineered to handle rim sizes from 13 inches to 27 inches and tire diameters in excess of 63 inches. The Atlas TTC301 truck tire changer can easily accommodate tires with a maximum width of 30.5 inches. This tire changer has been sold all over the world for the last several years and is the result of a joint venture between a very prestigious Italian wheel service manufacturer and the premier wheel service equipment manufacturer in Asia.
This Atlas TTC301 truck tire changer is designed for high volume truck tire shops that demand dependability and durability in their equipment.
The Atlas TTC301 truck tire changer is the perfect choice for the large truck tire center that does high volume truck tire work on standard over the road wheel assemblies.
Motor 220v 1 Phase: The powerful chuck 220 volt (+/- 5%, so 209-231 volts) single (1) phase motor and sophisticated hydraulic system delivers extraordinary torque and power to the Atlas TTC 303 truck tire changer. The 220 volt single (1) phase motor is the perfect choice for those tire stores where three (3) phase electricity is not available.
Electrical voltage requirements are different in the USA compared to other countries. There may also be certain accessory items that need to be included for Europe, but are not needed in the USA.
Electric | Hydraulic Self-Centering Four Jaw Chuck: Atlas TTC-301 truck tire changer features an electric/hydraulic operated self-centering four jaw chuck that can clamp from either the inside of the wheel or from the center bore of the wheel.
Portable Control Unit: The portable control unit console allows the operator to safely monitor all tire changing operations from the correct angle.
Bead Breaker and Mount/Demount Head: The bead breaker disc and the mount/demount head are combined into one quick change assembly to make the mounting and demounting procedures very easy.
CE Tested and Approved
Following Accesories Included: The Atlas Truck Tire Changer includes a tire tool, a heavy duty tire tool, a set of steel rim clamp pliers, a special set of pliers for use with alloy rims, and a full set of alloy rim protectors and plastic protective covers to prevent damage to decorative chrome rims.
Features & SpecsFeatures
- Handles Rims from 3 3/8" - 27"
- Handles Tire Diameters in excess of 63"
- Handles Tire Widths up to 30 1/2"
- Bead Breaker
- Mount/Demount Head
- Electric/Hydraulic Self-Centering Four Jaw Chuck
- 5 Different Rim Locking Positions
- Accessories Included
- Mobile Cable Control
- Mobile Control Unit
- 220 Volt / 1 Phase
- Rims From: 3 3/8" - 27" (2' 3")
- Min. Clamping Size W/ Aluminum Adapters: 6 3/8"
- Max. Wheel Weight: 3,300 lb.
- Max. Tire Diameter: 63" (5' 3")
- Max. Tire Width: 30 1/2" (2' 6 1/2")
- Hydraulic Motor Power: 2 Hp / (+/- ) 220 V *
- Chuck Motor Power: 3 Hp / (+/- ) 220 V *
- Operating Pressure: 0 - 1,885 psi
- Acoustic Pressure: <70 dBA
- Bead Breaker Force: 4,112 lb.
- Single Piece Frame with Solid Floor-Plate: Yes
- Tool Arm Positioning: Manual
- Tool Head Positioning: Manual
- Packaging Size: 60" (5') L X 63" (5' 3") W X 41" (3' 5") H
- Shipping Weight: 1,400 lbs
* A 30 Amp Breaker is required.
Atlas TTC301 Heavy-Duty Truck Tire Changer Reviews
Add your review