- Features & Specs
- More Info
BendPak XPR-9-LP Two Post Car Lift
So what's the difference between the XPR-9-LP and the XPR-9? Fair question. The answer - Not a lot. It's still the same great lift, with all the same features. But there is one significant difference. The new XPR-9-LP has new, low profile arms. Why would you want low profile arms? Well, let's say you have a certain low clearance sports car, and you need to get at the jacking points on the frame, but parts of the vehicle's frame are blocking the arm from reaching the jacking point with the auto lift pad.
Low profile means the pad height itself is actually 3.5". The BendPak XPR 9 LP is 1/2 inch lower than the standard arm model XPR-9 two post lift at 4 inches high (using no height adapters). Another significant difference is in the construction of the arms themselves. The standard XPR-9 2 post lift model has square tube construction, while the new XPR-9-LP car lift has rectangular steel tube construction. So the arm behind the pad is actually lower. In most cases, you'll want to get the XPR-9 Lift. But for folks who service mostly extremely low profile automobiles, the LP model is built for you. Note - Because the arms are low profile, they are only 2 stage arms, not 3 stage like the the XPR-9.
Bottom line, you'll be able to get more done, and quicker with the BendPak XPR 9 LP. And isn't that what it's all about? After all, time is money.
Single piece columns - Single piece column construction means more structural integrity and strength, meaning less potential for failure when placed under heavy stress.
Wide or narrow configuration - Don't have a lot of floor space - No problem. Just set the lift up at the narrow configuration. But if you do have plenty of room in your garage, we strongly recommend setting this lift up at the wide setting. It allows for much easier loading, opening of the doors, and working around the automobile.
Low profile frame pads - allow you to get under most low profile sports cars that might be difficult to reach with most hoists.
Truck and van adapters - Many manufacturers charge extra for these vital components. These extensions come in 3" and 6" and you can even stack one on top of the other to provide for a 9" extension. This allows you to get around fuel tanks and running boards to get at hard to reach frame jacking points.
Automatic arm restraints - When you raise the vehicle, you want the arms to lock into place. The rugged design of the arm restraints means they won't fail you when you need it most. When you lower the car to the ground, they automatically disengage so that you can reposition the arms.
Tall lift carriages If you take a closer look, you'll find that the lifting carriage is a full 53 inches tall. Significantly taller than most competing brands. This greatly reduces the stress placed on the columns during the lifting process, and can greatly increase the life span of the working components as well.
Maintenance free load bearings - Some manufacturers use roller bearings that must be lubricated on a regular basis, and also cause significantly more wear on the inside of the column. The XPR lifts use utilize a innovative UHMW (untra high molecular weight polethylene) load bearings that not only are guaranteed to last the life of the lift, but also will never need lubrication.
HVLP Cylinders - Some manufacturers use high pressure cylinders which are less reliable and can leak much earlier. By using HVLP (high volume / low pressure) cylinders, the hydraulic system functions more efficiently and with less stress.
Single-point safety release - No need to walk around the the other side to disengage the other safety. Single point safety release means that you can quickly release both safeties from one side, increasing your shop's productivity. Combine that with the dual synchro equalization system means that both columns stay synchronized and level during the lifting / lowering process.
Industrial grade hydraulic cylinders - This is where many manufacturers take shortcuts. Premium single piece hydraulic cylinders are machined to precision with a pilot fitted hardened styeel piston which is wrapped with custom fitted piston seals wear bands and back ups, greatly reducing the potential for leakage. The chrome rod is forged micro smooth to provide years of dependable use beyond the typical cylinder with a polished C-1045/50 finish, plated to .001" diametrically. Advanced rod seals and rod wiper construction means that abrasion and wear are diminished to a fraction of the competition. Base materials of this attention to detail means that your end product will supply years of reliable service beyond the typical mass produced cylinder.
Premium High speed hydraulics - The AC motor powers a premium high flow pump which raises and lowers significantly quicker than other brands. This means your technician spends less time waiting and more time working.
Durable powder coat finish - The powder coating process used on the all XPR series lifts is superior to others in that it is a meticulous process that takes 10 steps to complete. First, all components are inspected to ensure they are clean before being sandblasted. After sandblasting, all components are washed through 5 stages of huge phosphate tanks that can handle parts up to 25 feet long. Once cleaned, the parts are dried immediatly to prevent rust. Then, the components are Outgassed, which is a process that pre-bakes the components in an oven to prep for coating. Many systems take a shortcut here. Doing that could cause problems with the final coat, including imperfections like chipping and bubbling, which is common on many inferior models. High temperature masking tape and silicone plugs are then used to cover any holes or components that need to be covered. Next, all components are given a thinner wipe to remove any possible prints or debris that could have occured. After that, they are suspended on an electrostatically grounded conveyor line. and an electrostatic spray gun applies the powder. Finally, the parts are cured in 400 degree ovens for 3/4 of an hour.
All this leads to the most durable powder coat finish in the industry, capable of standing up to the most harsh environments and chemicals you can dish out.
Detailed Instruction Manual - These are Included as standard with every lift. They include maintenance as well as installation instructions. Also included are safety and maintenance decals, along with a lifting point guide for vehicles and a placard to inform personnel on proper maintenance and safety procedure.
*Not all BendPak lift models meet the standards as prescribed by ANSI/ALI ALCTV-2006 or ANSI/UL 201. Contact ASE for a complete list of BendPak Lifts that are ALI Certified.
Features & Specs
FEATURES - BendPak Model XPR-9-LP
- 9,000-lb lifting capacity
- Low profile arms for low clearance vehicles
- Shorter column for low-ceiling installations
- Adjust able wide or narrow drive-thru configurations
- Extended rise gives you over 6-feet of under clearance
- Single-piece columns
- Single-point safety release
- Drop-end arms provide a lower pad height
- Chain lifting system combined with dual hydraulic cylinders
- Electric / hydraulic power system
- Large 20" x 19" steel base plates
- Self-lubricating dura-glide polyethylene bearing system
- Safety locks in each column spaced every 3-inches
- Automatic arm restraints
- Heavy-duty dual 3/8" equalizer cables with oversize cable sheaves
- Truck and van adapters standard
- Lifting capacity*:9,000 lbs. / 4,082 kg
- *Max capacity / front axle: 4,500 lbs. / 2,041 kg
- *Max capacity / rear axle: 4,500 lbs. / 2,041 kg
- Overall height: 113" / 2,870 mm
- Width overall (NARROW CONFIG): 132" / 3,353 mm
- Width overall (WIDE CONFIG): 145" / 3,683 mm
- Width outside of columns (NARROW): 126-3/4" / 3,225 mm
- Width outside of columns (WIDE): 139-3/5" / 3,555 mm
- Floor pan height: 1-1/4" / 32 mm
- Inside columns (NARROW): 105" / 3,208 mm
- Inside columns (WIDE): 118" / 3,538 mm
- Front arm min reach: 27-1/2" / 698 mm
- Front arm max reach: 51-1/2" / 1,308 mm
- Rear arm min reach: 34" / 864 mm
- Rear arm max reach: 54-1/2" / 1,384 mm
- Min pad height: 3.5" / 102 mm
- Rise: 72" / 1,829 mm
- Lift height max (pad only): 76" / 1,930 mm
- Lift height max (6" adapter): 82" / 2,083 mm
- Drive-thru clearance (NARROW): 93" / 2,362 mm
- Drive-thru clearance (WIDE): 106" / 2,692 mm
- Motor: 220 VAC / 60 Hz / 1 Ph
- Time to full rise: 45 sec
- Max load per arm: 2,250 lbs. / 1,021 kg
* Not all BendPak lift models meet the standards as prescribed by ANSI/ALI ALCTV-2006 or ANSI/UL 201. Consult with ASE for a complete list.
* Minimum of 4" of concrete at 3000 psi required.
Check items to add to the cart or select all
BendPak 2 Post Lift Low Profile XPR-9-LP Reviews
Add your review
You may also be interested in the following product(s)