- Features & Specs
- More Info
HDS-14LSXE Extended-Length Alignment Lift Offers 14,000 lbs. of Power
This model is essential for hundreds, if not thousands, of shops across the country. Busy bays are going to service a variety of vehicles, and depending where you work, you're likely to get some exceptionally big vehicles in need of alignment services. This model all but guarantees you'll be ready to handle anything. With a 14,000-lb. capacity, the HDS-14SLXE lifts virtually all residential vehicles, from sedans to heavy-duty pick-up trucks to municipal vehicles and farming equipment.
Turn plates in the front and multi-caster slip plates in the back allow for perfectly precise, free-floating alignments.
Aluminum-alloy construction turn plates are easily positioned using BendPak’s turn plate pockets. Larger and more robust than our previous slip-plate design, they're also lighter in construction and feature dual "popsicle gap stops" for your convenience. Angled steel lock pins conveniently hold the plate in place when you want to use your machine strictly as a maintenance or storage lift.
Dual-hub cable sheaves
To increase longevity, ensure low cost of ownership and keep your purchase low-maintenance over time, we use the biggest and best sheaves throughout the lift. Massive 10.5” diameter cable sheaves are held within the runway cross tubes, outfitted with 2.25” diameter sheave axles that are equally durable.
Heavy-duty aircraft cable
These cables are meant to be used continuously for years on end without issue. They're extremely resistant to rubbing and other abrasions (e.g., weather, chemicals, hydraulic oil). A 1/2” diameter 6 x 25 aircraft-quality stainless-steel lifting cable runs through each column.
Adjustable height locking positions
No need to reach or bend for the turn plates. Every few inches, a convenient built-in safety lock will let the runways auto-engage into the post. All locks engage simultaneously as the runways evenly ascend the columns.
Grease fittings make it easy to focus on the alignment of your wheels without worrying about the constant lubrication of the sheaves.
You'll probably never experience a hose rupture, but we have you covered just in case. BendPak's unique hydraulic flow divider provides a smooth descent, making your alignment lift structure safe to operate at all times.
Spring-loaded safety locks
As the alignment lift runways rise to your preferred service level, springs "snap" and hold the locks into place at each ladder position. The spring-loaded, multi-locking devices are adjustable. The design also compensates for slight slopes in your garage.
Push-button pneumatic lock release
A simple push-button pneumatic lock release simplifies lowering operations. Stainless steel and aluminum pneumatic cylinders provide years of maintenance-free service.
Secondary lock system
BendPak doesn't cut corners on safety, even going above and beyond required safety standards. We offer a slack-cable lock system as a backup safety mechanism that’s ready at all times to shut off the alignment lift in the development of dangerous cable slack.
The cables, sheaves, airlines and hydraulic cylinder run within the lift structure. This congregation of high safety and improved aesthetics gives our lifts a highly distinguished look that also increases user safety and comfort.
Electric-hydraulic power system
The zero-maintenance power system features ergonomically located controls for easy operator access during repetitive daily use.
Liquids and hazardous oil spills will not hinder the grip of the runways. Your customers' vehicles will always rotate on the turn plates without slipping off the ramps. The runway surface is rugged enough to hold tires in all shop conditions.
Longer approach ramps
Longer ramps make it easier to load low ground-clearance vehicles onto the car lift structure. Alignments on these vehicle types are no hassle, and of course, larger trucks and SUVs can glide on just as easily as low ground-clearance sports cars.
Flexible protective conduit
An extra-tough yet flexible conduit protects all airlines and hydraulic hoses from daily wear. You'll handle your alignment lift with greater confidence knowing the cables won’t deliver sudden shocks, ruptures or fluid leaks.
Rolling bridge jacks
Convert your four-post into a fully functional wheel service lift. Optional rolling jacks make a great addition and increase service capacity. Bridge jacks raise vehicles by the frame, so wheel and brake service can be performed without moving the vehicle to a different car lift. Telescoping arms and frame contact pads extend over runways and target the vehicle's lifting points. Runways are fully adjustable for different tread widths. Three locking positions offer additional operator control.
RBJ7000 Rolling Bridge Jack | Lift 7,000 lbs. for Full Wheel Service Capability
The HD-14 car lift is one of our most popular units for lifting medium-duty vehicles, as well as low-stance sports cars. Its extended approach ramps make it easy to safely engage your vehicle’s wheels, but what do you do when it’s time for a tire swap? Unless you want to expand your capabilities with a two-post lift, a simple pair of RBJ7000 rolling bridge jacks is necessary to lift the vehicle. (Each jack lifts half the vehicle frame.)
Rubber contact pads
BendPak rubber contact pads are included with every rolling bridge jack we sell. The RBJ7000 pads engage the lift points of large vehicle chassis with ease. We recommend purchasing the optional frame cradle pads for larger trucks and SUVs, as well.
Because different suspension rigs and vehicle bodies sit at different heights above the ground, the RBJ7000 rubber contact pads come with stackable adapters. This lets you reach the lift points without sacrificing how much rise you get from the jack. The adapters work on every vehicle type; all you need to know is whether the RBJ7000 is the right jack for what you want to lift.
High-pressure hydraulic power unit
A single, air-hydraulic pump is fitted to the side of the RBJ7000 rolling bridge jack. Your car lift has its own electric-hydraulic system that runs independent of your jack’s. After connecting the air line to the jack (needs 125 PSI and 10-20 CFM), an easy-to-use foot pedal activates the jack.
Three lock levels
For your convenience, BendPak rolling bridge jacks can be lifted to three different positions. They lock automatically as the jack rises and release together as the jack descends. Your car lift operations are separate from those of the bridge jack.
Provide Air to Two Bridge Jacks at Once | Airline Kit 5174009
Rolling bridge jacks are great for extending the functionality of your BendPak four-post lift, and they're about to get a whole lot better. Install this helpful kit and elegantly hide the airlines beneath your lift's own runways. This Airline Kit comes with all the accessories you need to connect both of your rolling bridge jacks to your air compressor with ease.
The AK-14 Airline Kit comes with adapter fittings that allow you to connect airlines to your rolling bridge jack air/hydraulic pumps. With the fittings installed, you’ll only need one hose to provide air for both of your rolling bridge jacks. Not only does this simplify the process, but the fittings in the Airline Kit also allow you to hide the airline up and away, mounting the airlines securely to the bottom of your lift’s runways.
Messy airlines not only look bad, but they are a major tripping hazard. The Airline Kit gives you peace of mind while you work, and comes with everything you need to give your four-post lift, and your shop, a clean and efficient setup!
Features & SpecsBendPak HDS-14LSXE Features
- 14,000 pound lifting capacity
- CE Approved and Certified. Meets or exceeds the standards prescribed by European Standard EN 1493
- Two runway lengths to choose
- Heavy‐duty turn plates and integrated rear slip‐plates included
- Multi‐position turn plate pockets
- Automatic leveling system
- Multiple auto-leveling locking positions
- Automatic leveling system
- Runways include rail‐kit for optional accessories
- Electric / hydraulic power system
- Single hydraulic cylinder mounted underneath runway
- Fully enclosed lifting cables, safety locks, and sheaves
- Internal "Anti-Sway" slider blocks in each column
- Features oversize sheaves and heavy‐duty 1/2" aircraft cable
- Rugged 1‐3/8" roller axles and oversize self‐lubricating cable sheaves
- Multi‐position safety locks in each column with push‐button safety release
- Runways adjust for different tread widths and feature non‐skid surface
- Lifting Capacity*: 14,000 lbs. (6,350 kg)
- *Max Capacity / Front Axle: 7,000 lbs. (3,175 kg)
- *Max Capacity / Rear Axle: 7,000 lbs. (3,175 kg)
- A - Min. Runway Height: 7.625" (194 mm)
- B - Max. Rise: 70" (1,778 mm)
- C - Max. Lifting Height: 77.625" (1,972 mm)
- Time to Full Rise: 60 seconds
- D - Overall Width: 130" (3,302 mm)
- E - Outside Length: 243" (6,172 mm)
- F - Overall Length: 271" (6,883 mm)
- G - Height of Columns: 93" (2,362 mm)
- H - Width Between Columns: 120" (3,048 mm)
- I - Drive-Thru Clearance: 98" (2,489 mm)
- J - Runway Width: 20" (508 mm)
- K - Length of Runways: 229" (5,817 mm)
- L - Width Between Runways: 37.5" (953 mm) or 51" (1,295 mm)
- M - Min. 4-Wheel Alignment: 89" (2,261 mm)
- N - Max. 4-Wheel Alignment: 156" (3,962 mm)
- O - Max. 2-Wheel Alignment: 212" (5,385 mm)
- Rated Capacity: 165" (4,191 mm)
- 75% Capacity: 140" (3,556 mm)
- 50% Capacity: 115" (2,921 mm)
- 25% Capacity: 95" (2,413 mm)
- Locking Positions: 13
- Lock Spacing: 4"
- Motor: 220 VAC / 60 Hz / 1 Ph
- Noise: 45 dB
- Shipping Weight: 3,175-lbs. (1,440 kg)
- Shipping Dimensions: 241" x 24" x 42" (6,121 mm x 609 mm x 1,066 mm)
Note: An air supply (minimum: 30 psi / 3 CFM) is required for the safety-lock mechanisms to disengage. It is solely the responsibility of the end-user to provide, install and maintain the air supply.
*Not all BendPak lift models meet the standards as prescribed by ANSI/ALI ALCTV-2006 or ANSI/UL 201. Consult www.autolift.org for complete listing.
BendPak lifts are supplied with concrete fasteners that meet the criteria of the American National Standard ANSI/ALI ALCTV-(Current). Buyer is responsible for all charges relating to any special regional structural or seismic anchoring requirements specified by any other agencies or codes such as the Uniform Building Code (UBC) or International Building Code (IBC).
BendPak RBJ7000 Features
- 7,000-lb. lifting capacity
- Rubber contact pads
- Stackable adapters
- High-pressure hydraulic power unit
- Optional air-line kit
- Stackable adapters
- Lifting Capacity*: 7,000 lbs. (3,175 kg)
- Rise A - Max. Height + Pad Only: 18.8" (478 mm)
- Rise B - Max. Height + Pad + Adapter: 21.8" (554 mm)
- Rise C - Min. Height + Pad Only: 8" (203 mm)
- Rise D - Min. Height + Pad + Adapter: 11" (279 mm)
- Time to Full Rise: 45 seconds
- Reach F - Support Arm Width: 36" (914 mm) - 46" (1,168 mm)
- Reach G - Max. Arm Reach: 56" (1,422 mm)
- Reach H - Min. Arm Reach: 42" (1,067 mm)
- Motor: Air-Hydraulic Pump
- Noise: 45 dB
- Shipping Weight: 445
- Shipping Dimensions: 42" x 24" x 15" / 1,066 mm x 609 mm x 381 mm
Included commercial-grade air-hydraulic pump requires 125 psi and 10 - 20 CFM.
Note: Not all BendPak lift models meet the standards as prescribed by ANSI/ALI ALCTV-2017 or ANSI/UL 201. Consult www.autolift.org for a complete list or contact BendPak via firstname.lastname@example.org.
*BendPak lifts are supplied with concrete fasteners that meet the criteria of the American National Standard ANSI/ALI ALCTV-(Current). Buyer is responsible for all charges relating to any special regional structural or seismic anchoring requirements specified by any other agencies or codes such as the Uniform Building Code (UBC) or International Building Code (IBC).
BendPak AK-14 Airline Kit Features
- Allows bridge jack pneumatic airlines to be gracefully hidden beneath lift runways
- High-quality mounts
- Airline included
BendPak HDS-14LSXE + RBJ7000 + Airline Kit Package Reviews
Add your review
Browse for more products in the same category as this item:Car Lifts
Car Lifts > 4 Post Lifts
Other Shop Equipment
Top Brands > BendPak
Top Brands > BendPak > BendPak Lifts > 4 Post Lifts
Top Brands > BendPak > BendPak Lifts > Alignment Lifts
Top Brands > BendPak > BendPak Lifts
Other Shop Equipment > COMBO PACKAGE DEALS