- Features & Specs
- More Info
HDSO14AX Open-Front Design and 14,000 lbs. of Might
We engineered the HDSO14AX alignment lift without a front crossbar, so operators can easily enter and exit from beneath the vehicle. Now the process of front-end adjustment becomes quick and trouble-free. This is a must for busy alignment bays. Additionally, for precise front-lift leveling, nothing beats our patented, adjustable front outrigger tubes. The infinitely adjustable pitch compensates for excessive loads and sloped floors.
Rear-facing multi-caster slip plates and front-facing turn plates permit precise, free-floating alignment.
This alignment lift features two recessed turn plate pockets that let you freely position the corrosion-resistant, galvanized turn plates.
Dual-hub cable sheaves
BendPak alignment lifts include strong, durable and oversized 10.5” diameter cable sheaves within the runway and cross tubes, as well as 2.25” diameter sheave axles. These powerful components keep your car lift running for many years, far past the point other brands’ lifts have already given out or required expensive parts replacements.
Heavy-duty aircraft cable
BendPak runs four aircraft-quality steel cables (that measure in at a robust 1/2” diameter, 6 x 25), within the columns. They are literally the ultimate standard for high-quality cable construction and safe lifting.
Adjustable height locking positions
Alignments are often done by different mechanics in a busy shop. The multiple locking heights allow different people to work on the HDSO14AX alignment lift at the height appropriate for them. Since it’s an open-front design, getting under is easy no matter how tall they are.
Grease fittings are an essential component to every car lift we make. They keep the cable sheaves lubricated, so you don’t have to worry about productivity and safety in our design.
Should anything catastrophic occur in your shop to disrupt the functionality of your lift, we want you to feel confident that BendPak keeps your vehicles and equipment safe. If the hydraulics are cut or lose all pressure, which would be extraordinary, the built-in hydraulic flow divider still ensures a safe, even descent at all times.
Spring-loaded safety locks
Our fully adjustable locks are also found on the HDSO14AX alignment lift. Springs engage as the lock ascends into position. This design also helps keep the platforms even, even if there’s a tiny slope to your garage flooring.
Push-button pneumatic lock release
Air locks make releasing the locks simultaneous, each and every time. The instant release ensures the alignment lift platforms descend evenly.
Secondary lock system
A backup lock system protects the alignment system in the event that cable slack is detected. When this occurs, the cable is immediately “grabbed,” and the entire operation ceases immediately.
BendPak cables, cable sheaves and airlines run internally throughout the structure. Every one of these parts is susceptible to damage and extra wear if left exposed. We keep the look and feel of this alignment lift clean while protecting the most critical parts and components.
Electric-hydraulic power system
The power unit never needs to be maintained or adjusted. It’s also so easy and safe to use, we recommend it for both home and commercial applications.
Treaded runways prevent slips and vehicle accidents on the alignment lift. Even when the platforms get oily, slick or wet, the treads will hold the wheel in place.
Longer approach ramps
Because our approach ramps are longer, they make it easier to load low ground-clearance vehicles. So easy, in fact, that you’ll never scratch up the bottom of your car or struggle with the gas pedal to give enough gas without shooting onto the ramp at an unsafe speed. Simply glide on and start aligning.
Flexible protective conduit
The durable conduit that surrounds the airlines and hydraulic hoses prevents damage to the cables. It also keeps you safe from electrical shock.
Rolling bridge jacks
Rolling bridge jacks turn your alignment lift into an all-purpose four-post lift. No need to transfer to a different car lift to perform wheel and brake service. Now you can change brake rotors right before you align the wheels, all on the same lift. Rolling bridge jacks are a safe and space-saving way to increase shop capability without purchasing more equipment.
RBJ7000 4-Post Rolling Bridge Jack Lift for Full Wheel Service Capability
The HD-14 car lift is one of our most popular units for lifting medium-duty vehicles, as well as low-stance sports cars. Its extended approach ramps make it easy to safely engage your vehicle’s wheels, but what do you do when it’s time for a tire swap? Unless you want to expand your capabilities with a two-post lift, a simple pair of RBJ7000 rolling bridge jacks is necessary to lift the vehicle. (Each jack lifts half the vehicle frame.)
Rubber contact pads
BendPak rubber contact pads are included with every rolling bridge jack we sell. The RBJ7000 pads engage the lift points of large vehicle chassis with ease. We recommend purchasing the optional frame cradle pads for larger trucks and SUVs, as well.
Because different suspension rigs and vehicle bodies sit at different heights above the ground, the RBJ7000 rubber contact pads come with stackable adapters. This lets you reach the lift points without sacrificing how much rise you get from the jack. The adapters work on every vehicle type; all you need to know is whether the RBJ7000 is the right jack for what you want to lift.
High-pressure hydraulic power unit
A single, air-hydraulic pump is fitted to the side of the RBJ7000 rolling bridge jack. Your car lift has its own electric-hydraulic system that runs independent of your jack’s. After connecting the air line to the jack (needs 125 PSI and 10-20 CFM), an easy-to-use foot pedal activates the jack.
Three lock levels
For your convenience, BendPak rolling bridge jacks can be lifted to three different positions. They lock automatically as the jack rises and release together as the jack descends. Your car lift operations are separate from those of the bridge jack.
Provide Air to Two Bridge Jacks at Once
Rolling bridge jacks are great for extending the functionality of your BendPak four-post lift, and they're about to get a whole lot better. Install this helpful kit and elegantly hide the airlines beneath your lift's own runways. This Airline Kit comes with all the accessories you need to connect both of your rolling bridge jacks to your air compressor with ease.
The AK-14 Airline Kit comes with adapter fittings that allow you to connect airlines to your rolling bridge jack air/hydraulic pumps. With the fittings installed, you’ll only need one hose to provide air for both of your rolling bridge jacks. Not only does this simplify the process, but the fittings in the Airline Kit also allow you to hide the airline up and away, mounting the airlines securely to the bottom of your lift’s runways.
Messy airlines not only look bad, but they are a major tripping hazard. The Airline Kit gives you peace of mind while you work, and comes with everything you need to give your four-post lift, and your shop, a clean and efficient setup!
Features & SpecsBendPak HDSO14AX Features
- 14,000-lb. lifting capacity
- CE Approved and Certified. Meets or exceeds the standards prescribed by European Standard EN-1493
- Heavy‐duty turn plates and integrated rear slip‐plates included
- Multi‐position turn plate pockets
- Automatic leveling system
- Multiple auto-leveling locking positions
- Runways include rail‐kit for optional accessories
- Electric / hydraulic power system
- Single hydraulic cylinder mounted underneath runway
- Fully enclosed lifting cables, safety locks, and sheaves
- Internal "Anti-Sway" UHMW slider blocks in each column
- Features oversize sheaves and heavy‐duty 1/2" aircraft cable
- Rugged 1‐3/8" roller axles and oversize self‐lubricating cable sheaves
- Multi‐position safety locks in each column with push‐button safety release
- Runways adjust for different tread widths and feature non‐skid surface
- Optional 7,000-lb. capacity bridge jacks available (Model RJ‐7) 14,000-lb. lifting capacity
- Lifting Capacity*: 14,000 lbs. (6,350 kg)
- *Max Capacity / Front Axle: 7,000 lbs. (3,175 kg)
- *Max Capacity / Rear Axle: 7,000 lbs. (3,175 kg)
- A - Min. Runway Height: 7.625" (194 mm)
- B - Max. Rise: 70" (1,778 mm)
- C - Max. Lifting Height: 77.625" (1,972 mm)
- Time to Full Rise: 60 seconds
- D - Overall Width (FRONT) 143” (3,632 mm)
- E - Overall Width (REAR) 130” (3,301 mm)
- F - Outside Length 215" (5,472 mm)
- G - Overall Length 243" (6,191 mm)
- H - Height of Columns (FRONT) 105" (2,664 mm)
- I - Height of Columns (REAR) 103” (2,613 mm)
- J - Width Between Columns (FRONT) 123” (3,124 mm)
- K - Width Between Columns (REAR) 120” (3,046 mm)
- L - Drive-Thru Clearance 97” (2,464 mm)
- M - Runway Width 20.5” (520 mm)
- N - Length of Runways 199" (5,054 mm)
- O - Width Between Runways 45" (1,143 mm)
- P - Min. 4-Wheel Alignment 89" (2,261 mm)
- Q - Max. 4-Wheel Alignment 156" (3,962 mm)
- R - Max. 2-Wheel Alignment 182" (4,623 mm)
- Rated Capacity: 140" (3,556 mm)
- 75% Capacity: 120" (3,048 mm)
- 50% Capacity: 100" (2,540 mm)
- 25% Capacity: 80" (2,032 mm)
- Locking Positions: 13
- Lock Spacing: 4
- Motor: 220 VAC / 60 Hz / 1 Ph
- Noise: 45 dB
- Shipping Weight: 3,586-lbs. (1,626 kg)
- Shipping Dimensions: 240'' x 23'' x 41'' (6,096 mm x 584 mm x 1,041 mm)
Note: An air supply (minimum: 30 psi / 3 CFM) is required for the safety-lock mechanisms to disengage. It is solely the responsibility of the end-user to provide, install and maintain the air supply.
*Not all BendPak lift models meet the standards as prescribed by ANSI/ALI ALCTV-2006 or ANSI/UL 201. Consult www.autolift.org for complete listing.
BendPak lifts are supplied with concrete fasteners that meet the criteria of the American National Standard ANSI/ALI ALCTV-(Current). Buyer is responsible for all charges relating to any special regional structural or seismic anchoring requirements specified by any other agencies or codes such as the Uniform Building Code (UBC) or International Building Code (IBC).
BendPak RBJ7000 Features
- 7,000-lb. lifting capacity
- Rubber contact pads
- Stackable adapters
- High-pressure hydraulic power unit
- Optional air-line kit
- Stackable adapters
- Lifting Capacity*: 7,000 lbs. (3,175 kg)
- Rise A - Max. Height + Pad Only: 18.8" (478 mm)
- Rise B - Max. Height + Pad + Adapter: 21.8" (554 mm)
- Rise C - Min. Height + Pad Only: 8" (203 mm)
- Rise D - Min. Height + Pad + Adapter: 11" (279 mm)
- Time to Full Rise: 45 seconds
- Reach F - Support Arm Width: 36" (914 mm) - 46" (1,168 mm)
- Reach G - Max. Arm Reach: 56" (1,422 mm)
- Reach H - Min. Arm Reach: 42" (1,067 mm)
- Motor: Air-Hydraulic Pump
- Noise: 45 dB
- Shipping Weight: 445
- Shipping Dimensions: 42" x 24" x 15" / 1,066 mm x 609 mm x 381 mm
Included commercial-grade air-hydraulic pump requires 125 psi and 10 - 20 CFM.
Note: Not all BendPak lift models meet the standards as prescribed by ANSI/ALI ALCTV-2017 or ANSI/UL 201. Consult www.autolift.org for a complete list or contact BendPak via firstname.lastname@example.org.
*BendPak lifts are supplied with concrete fasteners that meet the criteria of the American National Standard ANSI/ALI ALCTV-(Current). Buyer is responsible for all charges relating to any special regional structural or seismic anchoring requirements specified by any other agencies or codes such as the Uniform Building Code (UBC) or International Building Code (IBC).
BendPak AK-14 Airline Kit Features
- Allows bridge jack pneumatic airlines to be gracefully hidden beneath lift runways
- High-quality mounts
- Airline included
BendPak HDSO14AX + RBJ7000 + Airline Kit Package Reviews
Add your review
Browse for more products in the same category as this item:Car Lifts
Car Lifts > 4 Post Lifts
Car Lifts > Alignment Lifts
Top Brands > BendPak
Top Brands > BendPak > BendPak Lifts > 4 Post Lifts
Top Brands > BendPak > BendPak Lifts > Alignment Lifts
Top Brands > BendPak > Rolling Bridge Jacks
Top Brands > BendPak > BendPak Lifts
Other Shop Equipment > COMBO PACKAGE DEALS