- Features & Specs
- More Info
Work Faster with the Top-Selling LR-10000 Low-Rise Lift
When you need to get wheel service done quickly, there’s no substitute for the LR-10000. This amazingly efficient low-rise lift holds up to 10,000 lbs. It’s perfect for trucks and SUVs that many other lifts can’t handle.
Lug nuts and other small parts are always within reach with the convenient built-in storage trays. A small footprint, easy installation and adaptable 110V/220V power-unit make the LR-10000 the perfect lift that fits any shop. The lift platform and auxiliary adapters allow lifting of most unibody and frame contact undercarriages at recommended manufacturer pick-up points on most vehicles.
Be sure to compare your vehicle specifications, including ground clearance and overall height with the specification shown before you purchase.
A low 4" collapsed height accommodates most vehicles, including sports cars, race cars and larger trucks/SUVs. The minimal garage footprint means you can collapse your car lift without it getting in your way. This is perfect for home garages that want to reduce clutter in a tight space.
Single-point safety release
The single-point safety release and dead-man style operation controls make this lift easy to operate and safe to use. The release during descent is instantaneous, smooth and perfectly level.
A specially formed crossbar is dropped in the center, providing added vehicle drive-over clearance. Now suspension work, oil changes, wheel and brake service and detailing are easier than ever.
Rugged steel channel frame
If you're going to do heavy lifting, you need a solid base. BendPak steel is manufactured under the strictest industry standards. The same warranty that applies to our larger lifts applies to our low-rise lifts.
Industrial-grade hydraulic cylinder
A durable, leak-proof hydraulic cylinder with flow divider ensures even ascents and descents with every use. This is the same cylinder technology that supports all BendPak lift designs. In our minds, low-rise lifts deserve the same rugged equipment as any other car lift, so we treat them that way.
Solid rubber lift blocks
Others charge extra for these necessary adapters, but they're standard with every low-rise lift purchase you make. There’s no point in having you open your car lift installed without all the pieces needed to operate it, is there? Only use BendPak’s durable treaded rubber lift blocks when operating our low-rise lifts. They’re more supportive and longer-lasting than many competing lift blocks. In fact, some companies use dinky rubber padding on their low-rise lifts, which rips and tears during use. Hardly a good idea.
*Not all BendPak lift models meet the standards as prescribed by ANSI/ALI ALCTV-2017 or ANSI/UL 201. Consult www.autolift.org for complete listings
Why Should you purchase a Bend Pak lift from ASEdeals?
1) Guaranteed Lowest Prices - Listen, we monitor our competition's prices. We know we usually have the lowest price on most of our equipment most of the time. In the unlikely event you find any of our automotive lifts advertised anywhere on the web for less, just tell us where you saw them, and we'll beat them. It's that simple. Our prices will not be beaten!
2) Largest BendPak distributor -This means that you enjoy the benefit of our size. Not only does this allow us to offer the best pricing available, If you have any warranty issues that you feel are not being addressed quickly enough, or to your satisfaction, we have the influence with the manufacturer to get your issue resolved right away.
3) Years of Experience - So many internet companies have popped up over the past few years, claiming to have all kinds of experience, and then when you dig a little deeper, you'll find out that they've only been around for a few years. We've been carrying Bend Pak equipment for over 17 years now. When you call and speak to us, you're not getting just an order taker that knows nothing about the product. We know these products better than most. Not only will get you answers to your questions, we will make sure that you get the proper lift for your application.
4) Reputation - Right along with the years of experience comes our reputation. Check out our reputation on all of the various car enthusiast forums out there, such as Garage Journal or Corvette Forum. You'll find countless satisfied customers, praising not only our prices, but also our integrity, honesty and ability to help you choose the right product for your application. And then, there's our hundreds of satisfied customer pictures and testimonials to back it up. We'll gladly put our reputation up against anybody's.
Features & Specs
Lifting Capacity:10,000 lbs. (4,545 kg)Max Capacity / Front Axle: 5,000 lbs. (2,273 kg)Max Capacity / Rear Axle: 5,000 lbs. (2,273 kg)Lifting Height: 22.75” (578 mm)Lifting Height + Blocks: 31.5” (800 mm)1st. Lock Position: 15" (381 mm)2nd. Lock Position: 18.75" (476 mm)3rd. Lock Position: 21.5" (461 mm)4th. Lock Position: 22.75” (578 mm)Overall Pad Length: 53” (1,346 mm)Overall Length: 82.65" (2,094 mm)Overall Pad Width: 24" (610 mm)Overall Width: 85" (2,159 mm)Lowered Height: 4” (102 mm)Lifting Time: 35 secondsMotor: 115/208 or 230 VAC / 50/60 Hz / 1 Ph
- Each lift platform features four parallelogram frame support bars making it the strongest 10,000-pound low-rise lift in its class
- Drive-over ramps and side rails provide an increased width to support wider vehicles during approach
- Comes standard with a durable full length rubber-topped lifting platform and eight multi-height rubber topped adapters for increased vehicle contact versatility
- Storage trays are conveniently placed on each side of the lift platform to prevent wheel lug nuts and other small parts from being misplaced
- Dual hydraulic cylinders provide a stable 10,000-pound lifting capacity to accommodate a wide range of vehicles
- Diamond plated approach ramps help to prevent slipping
- Thee locking positions allow technicians to work at different working heights to increase productivity and minimize fatigue
- A hands-free safety lock release system is operated away from the lift and allows operators to safely deactivate the locks without the need to push or pull cumbersome release bars or lock release handles
- Powder coat finish provides a long lasting durable finish
- Included with every lift are detailed installation and maintenance instructions, graphic safety decals, maintenance decals, vehicle lifting point guide and a safety instruction placard to train personnel on proper safety procedures and maintenance guidelines
*Not all BendPak lift models meet the standards as prescribed by ANSI/ALI ALCTV-2006 or ANSI/UL 201. Consult www.autolift.org for complete listings.
BendPak LR-10000 Low-Rise Car Lift Reviews
Add your review