- Features & Specs
- More Info
The Undisputed World’s Best Pit Lift
9,000 lbs. of lift. Unobstructed access to the vehicle’s undercarriage. Optional ramps or flush-mount design. Miniscule footprint. Optional arm adapters. You know it already: this is the best low-rise car lift money can buy. Fast-lube shops have been relishing in the P-6B for years, and the best thing we could do to improve on the design was increase the weight capacity. The P-9000LT is suitable for more light trucks and SUVs than ever, and whether you choose the extended approach ramps or flush-mount option, lifting low-stance vehicles is a cinch for this lift.
Surface and flush-mount options
Whether you work in a pit or prefer to keep your low-rise lift on the ground, the BendPak P-9000LT is versatile enough to do both. Converting the flush-mount P-9000LTF into a floor model is as simple as attaching the extended approach ramps. These heavy-duty ramps are extended farther and slope very gradually, so low ground-clearance vehicles never rub against them.
The P-9000LT is made with oil-change facilities first and foremost in mind. The frame-engaging design permits full access to the wheels for tire and brake service. This makes your oil-change business a threat to competing auto shops who used to steal your wheel service. They’ll be missing all those great, profitable references once you put a full-service lift in your garage. This industry-leading lift features a 1.5 HP electric-hydraulic power unit, dual hydraulic cylinders, precision flow-divider, simple push-button controls and remote pneumatic safety locks.
Pneumatic lock release
Air locks provide a safe, instant release that efficiently permits the lowering of vehicles. A single button push is all it takes to disengage the locks and completely lower the lift in seconds flat.
At just 4” high when fully lowered, the P-9000LT is one of the most space-effective models ever made. When flush-mounted, its profile virtually disappears completely.
Rugged steel channel frame
The super-wide base provides this 9,000 lbs. of lifting force with excellent support. No one matches the steel channel frame design of the P-9000LT. We’ll always be the original, but ongoing heavy-duty construction ensures we stay the best.
Solid rubber lift blocks
We don’t charge a penny extra for the rubber blocks you need to lift your or your customers’ vehicles. These rugged blocks protect vehicle undercarriages and chassis. They’re made to take as much use and abuse as your work requires.
Every BendPak lift comes complete with an easy-to-read instruction manual, space to keep service records, a guide for safe lifting and a safety/training instruction placard.
The P-9000LTF pit lift mounts flush against the concrete. If you don’t want to see the car lift, or you simply need it out of the way in your busy garage, the ramps are completely detachable. That means if you change your mind, you can easily convert your P-9000LT into a P-9000LTF at any time.
Features & Specs
- 9,000-lb. lifting capacity
- Reinforced parallel lifting arms to better support inboard loading
- Reinforced upper lift platform to better support inboard loading
- Dual-pump power unit with built in proportioning valve
- Easily convert fast-lube pits into wheel service work bays
- Mounts outside the pit rail without interfering with center work area
- Model P-9000LTF flush-mount model provides recessed drive-over option
- Heavy duty 1.5 HP electric-hydraulic power unit
- Electronic push-button controls allow smooth, single-hand operation
- Automatic multi-position safety locks with air release deliver safe, remote operation
- Powder-coat finish
- Durable rubber-topped pad surface and rubber lift blocks provide quick set-up
- Enhanced adjustable (optional) lifting arms
P-9000LT Low-Rise Lift, Pit-Style Lift, Open-Center Design
- Lifting capacity: 9,000 lbs. / 4,082 kg
- Lifting Height (Less Lift Blocks): 23.3” / 592 mm
- Lifting Height (With 3” Lift Blocks): 26.3” / 668 mm
- Overall Lift Platform Length: 58.5” / 1,484 mm
- Overall Lift Platform Width: 24” / 610 mm
- Overall Length: 124.6” / 3,165 mm
- Lowered Height: 3.15” / 80 mm
- Lifting Time: 35 sec
- Power Unit / Motor (*): 35 sec
- Speed of rise: 55 seconds
- Standard motor (**): 1.5 HP/110-220 VAC/60 Hz/1Ph
*Not all BendPak lift models meet the standards as prescribed by **ANSI/ALI ALCTV-2006 or ANSI/UL 201. Consult www.autolift.org
**Multi-station power unit and special voltages available upon request
**The design, material and specifications are subject to change without notice
BendPak P9000LT Low Rise Pit-Style Lift Reviews
Add your review