- Features & Specs
- More Info
This optional scissor-style rolling bridge jack offers peerless jacking speed and convenience. The RBJ15000 provides you with the ability and added versatility to raise 2 or 4 wheels off the runways, making automotive service such as brake jobs and suspension work a cinch.
Their exclusive telescoping roller design allows the runways to be adjusted for different tread widths, so you don't need an adapter to work on a variety of vehicles. Reaching the factory approved jacking points has never been easier—the precision rollers enable you to position the RBJ15000 anywhere beneath the vehicle.
Lift 15,000 lbs. for Full Wheel Service Capability
The RBJ15000 bridge jack is capable of lifting half of a 30,000-lb. truck or commercial bus. The HDS-35 four-post car lift is a heavy-duty machine meant for professional shops that deal with massive, specialty equipment. If you have a truck lift, you have easy access to the undercarriage but can’t get to the wheels. A rolling bridge jack opens the door to new service opportunities, such as wheel balancer, wheel alignment and tire changer equipment.
Steel contact pads
BendPak bridge jacks feature steel contact pads that are built to withstand heavy use. The four steel contact pads on each rolling bridge jack are in place to support both the axle and the lifting points of your vehicle. The jack is low-profile, so the pads fit comfortably underneath low-stance cars.
High-pressure hydraulic power unit
The power unit to this jack is completely pneumatic-hydraulic. A small airline is attached to the bridge jack and is controlled with an ergonomically designed foot pedal. Two bridges jacks can share a single airline with the addition of BendPak’s exclusive, optional airline kit.
Three lock levels
Raise your jack to three different heights—whatever is most comfortable for you. The work you do varies, so if all you need is to lift the wheels a few inches, just enough to remove them, BendPak makes it easy. Rolling bridge jacks also give a little more raise for extra undercarriage clearance and comfort.
- 15,000-lb. lifting capacity
- Steel lifting pads standard
- High-pressure hydraulic power unit
- Optional air-line kit
- Stackable adapters
- Lifting capacity: 15,000 lbs. / 6,804 kg
- Min width: 42-1/2" / 1,079 mm
- Max width: 56-1/2" / 1,435 mm
- Min short pad on arm: 14" / 356 mm
- Max short pad on arm: 23" / 584 mm
- Min tall pad on arm: 17" / 432 mm
- Max tall pad on arm: 26" / 660 mm
- Min short pad on cross tube: 19" / 483 mm
- Max short pad on cross tube: 28" / 711 mm
- Min tall pad on cross tube: 22" / 559 mm
- Max tall pad on cross tube: 31" / 787 mm
- Min arm reach: 48" / 1,219 mm
- Max arm reach: 67" / 1,702 mm
- Wheel assembly width: 19-1/2" / 495 mm
- Overall width: 22-1/2" / 571 mm
- Shipping weight: 570 lbs. / 259 kg
- Shipping dimensions: 36" x 22" x 21" / 914 mm x 559 mm x 533 mm
Check items to add to the cart or select all
Note - Price applies for current model rolling jack, to be fitted on current BendPak 4 post lift model. If fitting on different manufacturer's model, or older BendPak model, modifications may be needed, and additional costs will apply. Contact us for details.
BendPak RBJ15000 Rolling Bridge Jack 15,000-lb. Capacity Reviews
Add your review