- Features & Specs
- More Info
The XPR-10XLS Symmetrical Lift Offers MORE Lifting Height
With BendPak's 10,000-lb. capacity XPR-10XLS symmetrical two-post lift in your shop, most cars, trucks and SUVs will be raised quickly and effortlessly. Fully ALI Certified, this model features an extra-high lifting carriage. The taller carriage offers an extra 6" of lift, which means vehicles can be raised a full 75" (about 80" with adapters). Taller mechanics will enjoy this feature, since it means they no longer have to bend, stoop, strain and even injure themselves while they spend hour after hour working underneath lifted vehicles.
There's no car lift quite like the XPR-10XLS. This is the symmetrical version (an asymmetrical version is also available), and it's ideal for shops and operators that deal mainly with vehicles whose centers of gravity are toward the center of the car. Of course, trucks and SUVs can be used with this model as well. Some prefer asymmetrical lifts because they allow a little more door clearance, while other prefer vehicles to be positions as close to the center of the lift as possible. There's no right or wrong—the choice is yours!
Our tallest lift carriages ever
The 59" carriage height on the XPR-10XLS is the highest in class for our 10K two-post lifts. You’ll be hard-pressed to find a safer lift at a better value for your taller techs. Finally, tall mechanics can work ergonomically—no more painful stooping!
The XPR-10XLS two-post lift has two HVLP direct-drive cylinders that operate at a low pressure and replace the lifting chains and screw-type mechanisms often featured on other lifts. The downward motion of the piston rod raises the massive 75” lifting height, and dual-synchro equalizers ensure a safe, even, worry-free lift.
Two-Stage telescoping screw pad assembly kit
Gouge and tear-resistant polyurethane pads are designed to last longer than others. They're fast-rising and easy to adjust to the perfect height. We even throw in a set of 63 mm stackable adapters.
Triple-telescoping front arms and two-stage rear arms
These arms increase the overall arm positioning for lifting a variety of wheelbases. Overall arm sweep and minimum arm reach are also extended to precisely lift vehicles that have unibody construction, with pick-up points suited for both wide and narrow configurations.
Choose Low-Pro™ arms
BendPak's exclusive Low-Pro arms are perfect for low ground-clearance cars, trucks and SUVS. The arms aren't actually lower to the ground, but when they telescope outward, the top of the arm channels remain closer to ground level. The design of the XPR-XLS-LP helps prevent damage that might otherwise occur to vehicle side skirts and/or undercarriages.
Thanks to a bolt-on extension, the XPR-10XLS-181 offers 181" of overhead clearance while maintaining the lift's safety and structural integrity. This effectively places your two-post lift among the tallest and most efficient models ever built. The XPR-XLS already features a taller lift carriage, and this extended-height variant improves on that by offering increased room for vehicles above—in addition to that room for taller techs working below.
Choose low-profile AND extended-height
With the increased lift carriage height of the XLS, tall mechanics have an easier time working underneath. Add the Low-Pro arms, and low-stance cars are easily accommodated. Also include the bolt-on extension kit, and there's nothing too tall for this lift. The XPR-XLS-LP-181 two-post lift is by far the most versatile variant of this lift, and it's a must-have option for every busy auto shop nationwide.
Features & Specs
- Lift arms shown with optional foot guards
- 10,000‐lb. lifting capacity
- Expandable top beam accommodates wide or narrow configuration
- Double‐telescoping screw pads offer increased versatility
- Padded overhead safety shutoff bar
- Single‐piece columns
- Dual hydraulic direct‐drive cylinders
- Automatic arm restraints
- Lowered arm tube supports
- Maintenance-free UHMW load bearings
- Oversized 59" tall carriage for superior strength and durability
- Electric / hydraulic power system
- Large, 17" x 19" A36 steel base plate
- Self‐lubricating dura‐glide UHMW polyethylene bearing system
- Single‐point safety release
- Safety locks in each column spaced every 3"
- Automatic overhead shutoff
- Plated arm restraints and arm pins for rust prevention
- Heavy‐duty 1/2" aircraft‐quality equalizer cables
- Oversized cable sheave diameter reduces cable fatigue
- 4‐piece 63 mm stackable adapter set comes standard
- ALI Certified
- Lifting Capacity*: 10,000 lbs. (4,536 kg)
- *Max Capacity / Front Axle: 5,000 lbs. (2,268 kg)
- *Max Capacity / Rear Axle: 5,000 lbs. (2,268 kg)
- A - Rise: 75" (1,905 mm)
- B - Rise + Pad Only: 79.75" (2,026 mm)
- C - Rise + Pad + 63 mm Adapter: 82.25" (2,089 mm)
- D - Min. Height + Pad: 4.75" (121 mm)
- Time to Full Rise: 50 seconds
- E - Height Overall: 157" (3,988 mm)
- F - Width Overall: 132" (3,353 mm) or 145" (3,683 mm)
- G - Outside Columns: 126.75" (3,219 mm) or 139.75" (3,550 mm)
- H - Inside Columns: 105.5" (2,680 mm) or 118.5" (3,010 mm)
- I - Drive-Thru Clearance: 93" (2,362 mm) or 106" (2,692 mm)
- J - Floor To Overhead Switch: 147" (3,734 mm)
Arms & Pads
- K - Front Arm Reach (MIN): 25.5" (648 mm)
- K - Front Arm Reach (MAX): 49.5" (1,257 mm)
- L - Rear Arm Reach (MIN): 32.25" (819 mm)
- L - Rear Arm Reach (MAX): 52.5" (1,334 mm)
- Screw Pad Adjustment: 2" (51 mm)
- Max Load Per Arm: 2,500 lbs. (1,134 kg)
- Motor: 220 VAC / 60 Hz / 1 Ph
- Noise: 45 dB
Note: Not all BendPak lift models meet the standards as prescribed by ANSI/ALI ALCTV-2017 or ANSI/UL 201. Consult www.autolift.org for a complete list or contact BendPak via email@example.com.
BendPak lifts are supplied with concrete fasteners that meet the criteria of the American National Standard ANSI/ALI ALCTV-(Current). Buyer is responsible for all charges relating to any special regional structural or seismic anchoring requirements specified by any other agencies or codes such as the Uniform Building Code (UBC) or International Building Code (IBC).
BendPak XPR-10XLS Extra Tall Two Post Lift Reviews
Add your review