- Features & Specs
- More Info
The CEMB Laser Wheel Balancer ER71, was designed with garages and car dealers in mind that need a wheel balancer for balancing today's tires and wheels. It comes with automatic distance and diameter and a lighted laser line for locating weight positioning at the six o'clock stick on weight position.
Most if not all competitors do not have this feature and some of the other features on their models that are available in the price range of this wheel balancer. It also has an electronic brake positioner, which is great when applying wheel weights. It comes fully assembled.
A space saving motorized wheel balancer with high-end performance and time saving, advanced features. Extremely accurate with simple to use interface and multi-function LED display.
- Automatic Gauge (2D)
- Ergonomic Design
- Laser Spotter
- Manual Locking
- Automatic Positioning System
Laser Line - With the wheel locked in position for weight application through the electric brake, the laser line indicates where to position the weights for a guaranteed easy and extremely quick balancing operation.
Ergonomic Design - The ErgoFast range of balancing machines has been developed to offer the operator the best possible working conditions. Every tool in a handy position, total access to internal part of rim, all accessories within reach and touch panel are only but a few of the advantages developed for our end users.
Features & SpecsFeatures
- Computerized Balancer for cars and light trucks
- ER71 balances steel & light alloy wheels of cars, light trucks, motorcycles & scooters (with optional adaptors)
- Automatic Distance & Diameter Entry (2D)
- Optional 3D sonar for automatic rim width measurement
- Electromagnetic brake for easy weight placement
- Wide working space
- Laser line for quicker stick-on weight placement
- LED to light the wok space inside the rim
- New automatic arm to measure automatically diameters up to 30"
- Standard Quick Nut Mounting and wheel guard
- Direct selection ounces/grams
- Optimization program for compensation of rim and tire unbalance
- One Button Split & Hidden Weight Program
- Power Supply: 110VAC, 50/60 Hz, 1 ph
- Balancing Speed: < 100 rpm
- Balancing Accuracy: < 0.1 oz (< 1 g)
- Average Cycle Time: 5 seconds
- Rim Diameter Capacity: 10" - 30" (265 - 765 mm)
- Rim Width Capacity: 1.5" - 20" (40 - 510 mm)
- Max. Wheel Weight: 165 lbs (75 kg)
- Max. Tire Diameter: 40" (1,016 mm)
- Operating Temperature: 32 - 113°F (0 - 45°C)
- Shaft Size: 40 mm
- Gross Ship. Weight: 354 lbs (160 Kg)
- Quick release wingnut
- Reverse mounting cup with no mar-ring + Pressure ring
- 4 cones covering hole sizes 1.69” (43mm) to 5.2” (132mm)
- Rim width gauge for measuring wheel width
- 40mm threaded shaft
- Can be used as balanced weight hammer, cutting pliers for trimming wheel weights, and puller to remove the old wheel weights
- Test weight
- 8mm allen wrench to mount the 40mm threaded shaft
- Wheel guard
- New extended gauge for diameter measurement of rims up to 30"
- Laser for weight positioning inside the rim
- LED to light the working space inside of the rim
- Electric brake for easy weight placement
- Automatic Width Sonar reading (3D)
- Pneumatic lift for wheel balancers
- Universal motorcycle and scooter adaptor kit with 15mm arbor, cones and spacers for bearing type wheels and single side arm (flange) type wheels (Wheel guard required)
- Universal stud adaptor (for hub centric wheels with 3-4-5-6 holes, 75-210mm bolt pattern). To be used with inside centering cone.
- Stud adapter for rim protection and high precision (on lug centric wheels). To be used without centering cone.
- Universal bolt pattern adaptor (for wheels 3-4-5 holes or without center hole)
- WD wheel support spacer for very wide wheels + DC spring pusher bush
- Large diameter plastic cup for alloy rims protection (8.11"/206mm for alloy rims, includes no-mar ring)
- 2 piece truck cone kit for light truck wheels for hole from 3.82" (97mm) to 7.09" (180mm)
- 2 piece truck cone kit + GG spacer ring to fit Ford F-350, 450 and 550
- Cone for GMC 6500 series & International using 19.5" rims (must be used with 3 Piece Truck Cone Kit)
Check items to add to the cart or select all
CEMB ER71 Laser Digital Wheel Balancer Reviews
Add your review