- Features & Specs
- More Info
CL4P7 Home Garage Lift
These lifts are the absolute best 4 post lift on the home / hobby market.
Why? - Because they're actually just a smaller scaled down version of the larger popular Challenger 14,000 pound four post lifts.
Challenger Lifts' 7,000 lbs. capacity CL4P7 4-post home car lift is perfect for light duty commercial service or storage applications. Challenger Lifts 7,000 lb. four post lift and commercial service lift were designed for environments with limited space. The CL4P7 4 post lift is perfect for a home garage with tight space constraints.
The CL4P7 can be bolted down or left free-standing so you can relocate it anywhere. One of the many benefits of choosing a free standing four post lift is the portability that accompanies it – you can move it around when needed. The free standing four post lift offers a convenient and reliable option for home storage and light duty commercial.
Challenger’s CL4P7 7,000 lb. capacity 4-post home car lifts was designed with versatility in mind. From home enthusiast and commercial storage applications to light duty general service applications, these home garage lifts compliment your service needs and are loaded with real benefits. They are essential for the "do it yourself" home garage, providing the best of both worlds - store a vehicle up top and below with up to 80" of clearance when the lift is fully raised, or use these vehicle lifts to service your vehicles.
With optional rolling jacks, ramp upgrades, oil drain pan, etc., you'll be able to accommodate just about anything that comes in the garage and afford room to grow with its reasonable cost. The 36” aluminum approach ramps come standard with lift.
What features and benefits can you expect from the CL4P7 home garage lift? Not only does the lift offer a versatile design with a heavy duty lifting capacity, it also comes with many other benefits. Take a look below to see if the features match your requirements.
Heavy-duty commercial grade design with rigid formed columns and runways for superior strength and dependability, yet light enough to move around the garage with optional caster wheel. Built-in runway rail system accommodates optional rolling jacks, jack trays, drip trays, and storage platforms. 115v standard plug-in power unit with optional 220v version available. Large molecular composite slider blocks for minimal wear and maximum dependability. Power unit can be mounted on front or rear column for additional versatility in space constraining bays or garages. Factory installed mechanical lock system meeting ANSI safety standards. Versatile design allows it to be either Free-Standing or Bolted-to-Floor.So, you want the best? Of course you do!That's why you're looking at a challenger lift right now.
You know Challenger. They've been around much longer than a strong majority of all those other inferior auto lift manufacturers out there. And it shows. Nobody makes them better. When it comes to their two post lifts, their CL10 Series lifts are the pride of the industry. They boast features that other competitors wish they could offer. Plus, many models are also made in the USA. Contact us for details. When these other manufacturers claim they're just as good as, or the same as a Challenger, don't believe them. There's a reason they have such a long term list of satisfied customers. The cylinders are premium grade and offer ultra-smooth functionality, and they won't start leaking a day after the warranty expires. They were the first manufacturer to offer three stage arms on their top two post lift models, and most models are ALI certified. Many two post models offer the innovative Versymmetric feature invented by Challenger back in 1992 that allows you to adjust the vehicle forward or rearward on the lift, to adjust the center of gravity closer to the columns. This gives you the best of both worlds, so you don't have to choose between symmetric or asymmetric. They are the true pioneers of the industry. Always leading, always innovating, and always providing smart solutions to satisfied auto shop owners.
Features & Specs
- Lifting Capacity: 7,000 lbs.
- Length Overall: 16´3 1/2"
- Width Overall: 8´4 1/2"
- Inside Columns: 92 1/8"
- Between Columns: 147 1/2"
- Height of Columns: 6´7 1/2"
- Height of Runways: 5 3/4"
- Width of Runways: 20
- Width Between Runways: 38"
- Rise Height: 68 1/8"
- Max. Wheelbase: 141 1/2"
- Crossbeam Clearance Height: 63"
- Motor: 1HP
- Voltage (1 Phase Std): 115v
- Speed of Rise: 120 Seconds
- Min. Recommended Bay Size: 10´ x 2´
Challenger's generous 5/1/1 warranty applies
Check items to add to the cart or select all
Why Should you purchase a Challenger lift from ASEdeals?
1) Guaranteed Lowest Prices - Listen, we monitor our competition's prices. We know we usually have the lowest price on most of our equipment most of the time. Especially since we offer free shipping, while many others do not. In the unlikely event you find any of our automotive lifts advertised anywhere on the web for less, just tell us where you saw them, and we'll beat them. It's that simple. Our prices will not be beaten!
2) One of the Largest Challenger distributors -This means that you enjoy the benefit of our size. Not only does this allow us to offer the best pricing available, If you have any warranty issues that you feel are not being addressed quickly enough, or to your satisfaction, we have the influence with the manufacturer to get your issue resolved right away.
3) Years of Experience - So many internet companies have popped up over the past few years, claiming to have all kinds of experience, and then when you dig a little deeper, you'll find out that they've only been around for a few years. We've been carrying auto shop equipment for over 20 years now. When you call and speak to us, you're not getting just an order taker that knows nothing about the product. We know these products better than most. Not only will get you answers to your questions, we will make sure that you get the proper lift for your application.
4) Reputation - Right along with the years of experience comes our reputation. Check out our reputation on all of the various car enthusiast forums out there, such as Garage Journal or Corvette Forum. You'll find countless satisfied customers, praising not only our prices, but also our integrity, honesty and ability to help you choose the right product for your application. And then, there's our hundreds of satisfied customer pictures and testimonials to back it up. We'll gladly put our reputation up against anybody's. You can view those testimonials here - https://www.asedeals.com/testimonials/ The only way you get this kind of feedback from customers is because they have been dealing with us for 20 years, and know that they can trust us to treat the customer right, and that we know what we’re doing. You can also take a look at customer reviews at - https://www.shopperapproved.com/reviews/asedeals.com/ You’ll see we are a 5 star rated merchant with over 500 customer reviews. That is the highest rating you can get. These are reviews obtained from Shopper Approved. They are an independent 3rd party company, so we have no way of influencing these reviews in any way.
We'll put our reputation up against anybody's.
Challenger Lifts CL4P7 Four Post Storage Lift Reviews
Add your review