- Features & Specs
- More Info
The CLFP9 2 post car lift features a 10' 7/8" overall column height, making it ideal for low ceiling applications. Standard front and rear 3-stage arms provide maximum arm sweep, arm retraction and reach. The CLFP9 2 post lift will accommodate a wide variety of vehicle lift points, including short and long wheelbase and wide body imports. Dual point mechanical pull-lock cable release system
A wide range of vehicle lifting points.
This floor plate car lift makes a great addition to the home enthusiast garage as well as professional vehicle service shops. The CLFP9 2 post car lift provides dependable long lasting durability with a smooth, reliable lift motion. Other 2 post lift features include double telescoping screw pads, durable powder coat finish, plated arm pins, and a Heavy-Duty chain and hydraulic lifting system with cable synchronization, just to name a few. Available in red and blue only.
- 10´ 7/8" overall column height allows lift to be placed in low ceiling shops.
- Front and rear 3-stage arms provide excellent reach and retraction to lift a variety of vehicles.
- Low profile drive-over floor plate makes vehicle positioning easy.
- Dual point mechanical pull-lock cable release system allows technician to disengage column locks on each side.
- Double Telescoping Screw Pads minimize the need for truck adapters by meeting a wider range of OEM recommended pick up points.
- Fully gusseted base plate design reduces column deflection
- Plated arm pins inhibit rust and provide long-lasting durability.
- Heavy duty chain auto lift with cable equalization provides long lasting durability and a smooth reliable lift motion.
Challenger Lifts has been in the car lifts marketplace for over 28 years. They specialize in the design, manufacture and distribution of a comprehensive line of superior car lifts, jacks and auto lift accessories.
Their innovative product design sets them apart from the rest of the car lifts industry. And it's what continues to drive important advances like their exclusive Versymmetric® Technology, the industry’s first front and rear 3-stage arm two post car lift.
As the technology leader, it's no surprise that Challenger Lifts continues to experience rapid growth, and that we've gained acceptance in the service repair programs of every major automotive manufacturer. It’s no secret that we provide quality, innovative car lifts products, but it’s the people and processes of Challenger that earn its share in the automotive lift marketplace
To ensure high-quality product standards and their commitment to promoting the safe design, construction and use of car lifts, Challenger Lifts is an active board member of the Automotive Lift Institute. The ALI conducts a rigorous certification program, performed by an independent third party called ETL. Members must adhere to strict ANSI industry standards to market auto lifts bearing the “Gold Label” of the ANSI Accredited ALI Automotive Lift Certification Program. This Certification Program is a tremendous financial investment for participating companies to certify the quality, safety and reliability of their products while upholding the integrity of the industry.So, you want the best? Of course you do!That's why you're looking at a challenger lift right now.
You know Challenger. They've been around much longer than a strong majority of all those other inferior auto lift manufacturers out there. And it shows. Nobody makes them better. When it comes to their two post lifts, their CL10 Series lifts are the pride of the industry. They boast features that other competitors wish they could offer. Plus, many models are also made in the USA. Contact us for details. When these other manufacturers claim they're just as good as, or the same as a Challenger, don't believe them. There's a reason they have such a long term list of satisfied customers. The cylinders are premium grade and offer ultra-smooth functionality, and they won't start leaking a day after the warranty expires. They were the first manufacturer to offer three stage arms on their top two post lift models, and most models are ALI certified. Many two post models offer the innovative Versymmetric feature invented by Challenger back in 1992 that allows you to adjust the vehicle forward or rearward on the lift, to adjust the center of gravity closer to the columns. This gives you the best of both worlds, so you don't have to choose between symmetric or asymmetric. They are the true pioneers of the industry. Always leading, always innovating, and always providing smart solutions to satisfied auto shop owners.
Features & Specs
Choosing the right 2 post car lift can be difficult, but here you can find all of the information you might need to help make your decision easier. To explore the many features of the CLFP9, please read the specifications and diagrams provided below.
Contact us to learn more about the CLFP9 or any other 2 post lifts.Model Number
Lift Capacity*9,000 lbs. (4082kg)A Rise Height178-1/8" (1984mm)B Column Height10' 7/8"
(3070mm)C Overall Width11' 5-1/2" (3493mm)D Drive-Thru Clearance98-3/16" (2494mm)E Front Arm Reach24-1/2" / 44-1/2" (623mm / 1131mm)F Rear Arm Reach24-1/2" / 44-1/2" (623mm / 1131mm)G Screw Pad Height2Adj. 4" / 5-7/8" (102mm / 149mm)H Inside of Columns109" (2769mm)Motor2HP, Single Phase, 60HzVoltage208v - 230vSpeed of Rise60 secondsMax. Load per Arm2,250 lbs. (1020kg)Ceiling Height Required10' 1-7/8" (3096mm)Shipping Weight1925 lbs. (873 kg)
*Lift capacity ratings are based on loads equally distributed on all four arms. 1 Rise Height is measured with adjustable screw pads in highest position. 2 Specifications are listed without rubber pad, for measurements with rubber pad add 1/4" (6mm)
Challenger's 5/2/1 Warranty applies - The best in the industry
Optional frame engaging adapters (10314 or 10318) are REQUIRED when lifting vehicles with frame construction.
Check items to add to the cart or select all
Why Should you purchase a Challenger lift from ASEdeals?
1) Guaranteed Lowest Prices - Listen, we monitor our competition's prices. We know we usually have the lowest price on most of our equipment most of the time. Especially since we offer free shipping, while many others do not. In the unlikely event you find any of our automotive lifts advertised anywhere on the web for less, just tell us where you saw them, and we'll beat them. It's that simple. Our prices will not be beaten!
2) One of the Largest Challenger distributors -This means that you enjoy the benefit of our size. Not only does this allow us to offer the best pricing available, If you have any warranty issues that you feel are not being addressed quickly enough, or to your satisfaction, we have the influence with the manufacturer to get your issue resolved right away.
3) Years of Experience - So many internet companies have popped up over the past few years, claiming to have all kinds of experience, and then when you dig a little deeper, you'll find out that they've only been around for a few years. We've been carrying auto shop equipment for over 20 years now. When you call and speak to us, you're not getting just an order taker that knows nothing about the product. We know these products better than most. Not only will get you answers to your questions, we will make sure that you get the proper lift for your application.
4) Reputation - Right along with the years of experience comes our reputation. Check out our reputation on all of the various car enthusiast forums out there, such as Garage Journal or Corvette Forum. You'll find countless satisfied customers, praising not only our prices, but also our integrity, honesty and ability to help you choose the right product for your application. And then, there's our hundreds of satisfied customer pictures and testimonials to back it up. We'll gladly put our reputation up against anybody's. You can view those testimonials here - https://www.asedeals.com/testimonials/ The only way you get this kind of feedback from customers is because they have been dealing with us for 20 years, and know that they can trust us to treat the customer right, and that we know what we’re doing. You can also take a look at customer reviews at - https://www.shopperapproved.com/reviews/asedeals.com/ You’ll see we are a 5 star rated merchant with over 500 customer reviews. That is the highest rating you can get. These are reviews obtained from Shopper Approved. They are an independent 3rd party company, so we have no way of influencing these reviews in any way.
We'll put our reputation up against anybody's.
Challenger Lifts CLFP9 Low Ceiling Vehicle Lift Reviews
Add your review