- Features & Specs
- More Info
Challenger engineered our 7,700 lb. capacity scissor lift with efficiency and productivity in mind. Our DX77 can easily lift all makes and models (within rated capacity) with a synchronized hydraulic system. Diamond plated flip-up approach ramps allows the platform to extend to accommodate longer wheelbase vehicles.
DX77 scissor lifts offer free access all around the vehicle, and between platforms, with a cross-member free design providing an uncluttered and hazardous free work area.
Our new DX77 scissor lift can be installed above ground or flush mount.
Features & SpecsFeatures
- ALI/ETL Certified
- 7,700 lb. Lifting Capacity
- 74.5" rise height (70" if flush mounted)
- Reinforced diamond-plate front and rear access ramps are designed to easily flip up and lock to extend the platform load length, which will accommodate longer wheelbase vehicles
- Double scissor lifting for taller rise allows more overall working clearance
- Mechanical safety lock with air actuated release allows ergonomic working height for technicians to increase productivity and minimize fatigue
- Lift transition cam provides a more controlled and smoother rise and descent.
- The hydraulically synchronized system provides 7,700 lbs lifting capacity.
- Power unit console includes three simple push button controls
- 3" rubber spotting blocks (set of 4) and 1.5" rubber spotting blocks (set of 4) included
- Extended ramp kit available for low profile vehicles
- Powder coat finish provides long-lasting durability
- Can be mounted above ground or flush
- Lifting Capacity: 7,700 lbs.
- Installation: Standard
- Rise Height: 74.5"
- Overall Length: 83.25"
- Overall Width: 82"
- Platform Length: 59"
- Platform Width: 24.5"
- Width Between Platforms: 21 - 27"
- Ramp Length: 11.75"
- Lowered Height: 4.5"
- Motor: 2HP, Single Phase, 60Hz
- Voltage: 208/220v
- Air Supply Required: 90 - 120 psi
- Speed of Rise: 43 seconds
- Max Load per Platform: 3,850 lbs.
- Colors Available: Black
Check items to add to the cart or select all
Challenger Lifts DX77 Surface Full Rise Scissor Lift Reviews
Add your review