- Features & Specs
- More Info
Challenger Lifts' SX14 Series scissor lifts are easy to operate, provide increased accessibility to alignment adjustment areas and are easy to load. Space saving design allows more scissor lifts to fit into the same operating space as 4-post lifts.
Features include LED lighting and single locking point rear slip plate locks; drive-on and off runway design, and is available in flush and surface mount models.
This alignment package includes the lift, (2) Rolling Jacks, Turntables, Rear Slip Plates and an Airline Kit for the rolling jacks.
Features & SpecsFeatures
- 14,000 lb. Lifting Capacity
- (2) 7,000 lb. Capacity Rolling Jacks, Turntables, Rear Slip Plates and Airline Kit included!
- Extra wide runway width to accommodate super singles and dual rear wheel
- Auto on/off light feature ensures to power when operating in the hazard zone
- Light mounting position optimizes viewing angle, illuminating key inspection and adjustment areas
- Maintenance reduced rear slip plates use oversized, encapsulated bearings that roll upward to protect against environment debris
- Twin hydraulic cylinders
- Approach ramps are equipped with end rollers to minimize noise and reduce floor damage
- Single point mechanical locking with pneumatic safety lock release from the control console
- Flow sensing valves within the hydraulic control circuit
- Lifting Capacity: 14,000 lb. (6350kg)
- Length Overall: 219" (5563mm)
- Width Overall: 91.25" (2318mm)
- Width of Runways: 25.5" (648mm)
- Between Runways: 40" (1016mm)
- Rise Height: 66.5 (1689mm)
- Lowered Height: 0"
- Maximum Wheelbase: 183" (4648mm)
- Max Wheel Alignment: 172.75 (4388mm)
- Min Wheel Alignment: 72.75 (1848mm)
- Motor: 3HP
- Voltage (Single Phase Std.) 208v - 230v
- Speed of Rise 75 seconds
- Air Required 90 - 120 psi
- Min Recom. Bay Size: 24' x 14'
Maximum wheelbase is based on a tire diameter of 30"
Optional 3 phase electrical also available
Standard lift color is black
Check items to add to the cart or select all
Challenger Lifts SX14-FM Scissor Alignment Lift Reviews
Add your review