- Features & Specs
- More Info
Challenger Lifts’ SA10 features the ability to be configured in either the symmetric or asymmetric position dependant upon the service requirements of your shop. The SA10 features 3-stage front arms that provide maximum extension and retraction ensuring safe and reliable lifting on all vehicles within rated capacity.
With adjustable height and width options, double telescoping screw pads, durable powder coat finish, plated arm restraints and pins and many other appealing features, the SA10 will accommodate the rigorous demands of a full service facility. Available in red and blue.
Challenger two post lifts come with accessories to turn your two post vehicle lift into a complete productivity center. All Challenger two post lifts are designed and manufactured to the highest standards for performance, durability and longevity. The Challenger SA10's Warranty period is for 1 year in both parts and labor.
- 3-stage front arms provide greater overall arm sweep
- Set up in a symmetric or asymmetric configuration
- Adjustable height and width options accommodate varying service bay sizes
- Double Telescoping Screw Pads adjust to multiple heights minimizing the need for adapters
- Rubber foot pads minimize stress to vehicles with delicate undercoatings
- Padded overhead shut off system prevents vehicle damage
- Single-point mechanical lock release system allows technician to disengage both columns simultaneously
- Wide rubber door guards protects vehicle from door damage
- Premium powder coat finish provides long-lasting durability
- Plated Arm Restraints and Arm Pins inhibit rust and provide long-lasting durability
- Mirrored “S” shaped column
Perfect car lifts are easy to identify. They should have the finish of a new car. They should come with 100% of the components and be ready to assemble. They should assemble without field modifications or telephone calls to the factory. When plugged in and filled with hydraulic lift oil, they should run the first time, and the second, and the third, etc.
Perfect car lifts are sold by a confident sales force who can demand a fair market price for a quality auto lift product. They are paid for promptly because they do everything they promised to do. With time, they're replaced by a new generation CHALLENGER LIFT because of long term customer satisfaction.
All in all, "THE PERFECT CAR LIFTS" should represent the pride and quality of a caring team of individuals, pulling together to manufacture and market what they feel are the finest car lifts in the world. Anything short of this is totally unacceptable.So, you want the best? Of course you do!That's why you're looking at a challenger lift right now.
You know Challenger. They've been around much longer than a strong majority of all those other inferior auto lift manufacturers out there. And it shows. Nobody makes them better. When it comes to their two post lifts, their CL10 Series lifts are the pride of the industry. They boast features that other competitors wish they could offer. Plus, many models are also made in the USA. Contact us for details. When these other manufacturers claim they're just as good as, or the same as a Challenger, don't believe them. There's a reason they have such a long term list of satisfied customers. The cylinders are premium grade and offer ultra-smooth functionality, and they won't start leaking a day after the warranty expires. They were the first manufacturer to offer three stage arms on their top two post lift models, and most models are ALI certified. Many two post models offer the innovative Versymmetric feature invented by Challenger back in 1992 that allows you to adjust the vehicle forward or rearward on the lift, to adjust the center of gravity closer to the columns. This gives you the best of both worlds, so you don't have to choose between symmetric or asymmetric. They are the true pioneers of the industry. Always leading, always innovating, and always providing smart solutions to satisfied auto shop owners.
Features & SpecsModel Number
Lift ConfigurationSymmetric ConfigurationAsymmetric Configuration
Lift Capacity*10,000 lbs. (4536kg)A Rise Height174-1/2" (1892mm)B Overall Height11' 4-1/2" / 11' 10-1/2" (3467mm / 3620mm)C Overall Height (Cylinder Extended)11' 10-1/2" (3620mm)D Overall Base Width10' 9" / 11' 3" (2356mm / 2508mm)10' 11-1/2" / 11' 5-1/2" (3340mm / 3493mm)E Drive-Thru Clearance92-3/4" / 98-3/4" (2356mm / 2508mm)88-1/2" / 94-1/2" (2248mm / 2426mm)F Floor to Overhead Switch131-1/8" / 137-1/8" (3331mm / 2483mm)G Short Arm Reach22-3/8" - 41-1/2" (3331mm - 1054mm)H Long Arm Reach2 (min/max)38-1/4" - 59" (972mm - 1499mm)I Screw Pad Height4-3/8" - 6-1/2" (111mm - 165mm)J Inside of Columns106-3/4" / 112-3/4" (2711mm - 2864mm)101-1/2" / 107-1/2" (2578mm - 2731mm)Motor2HP, Single Phase, 60HzVoltage208v - 230vSpeed of Rise48 secondsMax. Load per Arm2,500 lbs. (1134kg)Ceiling Height Required12 (3658mm)
*Lift capacity ratings are based on loads equally distributed on all four arms.
1 Rise Height is measured with telescoping screw pads in highest position.
2 Specifications are listed without rubber pad, for measurements with rubber pad add 1/4" (6mm)
3 Overall width of Asymmetric lift is 11' 3"' / 11' 9" including power unit
Challenger's generous 5/1/1 Warranty applies
*Frame engaging adapters (10314 or 10318) are REQUIRED when lifting vehicles with frame construction*
Check items to add to the cart or select all
Why Should you purchase a Challenger lift from ASEdeals?
1) Guaranteed Lowest Prices - Listen, we monitor our competition's prices. We know we usually have the lowest price on most of our equipment most of the time. Especially since we offer free shipping, while many others do not. In the unlikely event you find any of our automotive lifts advertised anywhere on the web for less, just tell us where you saw them, and we'll beat them. It's that simple. Our prices will not be beaten!
2) One of the Largest Challenger distributors -This means that you enjoy the benefit of our size. Not only does this allow us to offer the best pricing available, If you have any warranty issues that you feel are not being addressed quickly enough, or to your satisfaction, we have the influence with the manufacturer to get your issue resolved right away.
3) Years of Experience - So many internet companies have popped up over the past few years, claiming to have all kinds of experience, and then when you dig a little deeper, you'll find out that they've only been around for a few years. We've been carrying auto shop equipment for over 20 years now. When you call and speak to us, you're not getting just an order taker that knows nothing about the product. We know these products better than most. Not only will get you answers to your questions, we will make sure that you get the proper lift for your application.
4) Reputation - Right along with the years of experience comes our reputation. Check out our reputation on all of the various car enthusiast forums out there, such as Garage Journal or Corvette Forum. You'll find countless satisfied customers, praising not only our prices, but also our integrity, honesty and ability to help you choose the right product for your application. And then, there's our hundreds of satisfied customer pictures and testimonials to back it up. We'll gladly put our reputation up against anybody's. You can view those testimonials here - https://www.asedeals.com/testimonials/ The only way you get this kind of feedback from customers is because they have been dealing with us for 20 years, and know that they can trust us to treat the customer right, and that we know what we’re doing. You can also take a look at customer reviews at - https://www.shopperapproved.com/reviews/asedeals.com/ You’ll see we are a 5 star rated merchant with over 500 customer reviews. That is the highest rating you can get. These are reviews obtained from Shopper Approved. They are an independent 3rd party company, so we have no way of influencing these reviews in any way.
We'll put our reputation up against anybody's.
With it's wide body, short wheelbase, and relatively low pad clearance with precise lifting points, special consideration should be made in
regards to the lift models that can best accomodate the Toyota Supra. Click Here for OEM Toyota Supra Lifting Recommendations (.pdf)
Challenger Lifts SA10 Two Post Vehicle Lift Reviews
Add your review