- Features & Specs
- More Info
Here it is! Dannmar is name that has grown in popularity for a very simple reason.
They manufacturer a world class quality lift at a very competitive price.
Their lifts are ideal for the automotive shop that doesn't want to sacrifice quality to get an affordable price.
And based on the response we've gotten from our customers, there's no reason to search any further.Are you looking for an economical answer to a 8,000 lb. floorplate, low profile, above ground lift? Are you looking for a lift that holds up to heavy shop use like a top name lift but doesn't hit your wallet like one? Do you want a lift with a time proven design, yet is amazingly affordable? If you answered yes to any of these questions, then you need our Dannmar lift .These two post lifts are a popular design for good reason. When you consider the quality, features and price, you cannot beat this deal. Our Dannmar 2 post lifts have a proven design that was used by one of the top automotive lift manufacturers for years. And now, you can get them at a significant discount. If you are wary of those bargain lifts out there, but you don't have the budget to spend on one of those top name manufacturer's lifts, the Dannmar lift is a great compromise. They have the features and quality of a top name lift, but without the price.
Features dual "direct-drive" low-pressure cylinders that minimize leakage and reduce the workload placed on the entire hydraulic system saving you maintenance costs throughout the life of your lift. Other features include: 16 individual maintenance-free UHMW load bearings, single-piece columns, full reach telescoping arms, extra-tall lifting carriages, and oversized cable sheaves to vastly extend the life expectancy of moving suspension components.
These Dannmar D-8 2-post lifts include swing-away arms that provide a larger drive-thru clearance. Telescoping full-reach arms increase overall arm positioning for lifting a variety of different wheel base vehicles. Overall arm sweep and minimum arm reach are also extended to precisely lift vehicles that have unibody construction, OEM recommended pick-up points, and wide or narrow wheelbase configurations.
This extra wide model has been engineered to exceed the competition in safety, strength, build quality, and customer satisfaction. Plus, this lift's design comes with a durable, resistant powder-coated finish and a heavy-gauge steel ensuring its value will be kept for years. The extra wide berth provides plenty of room to drive through, work around the vehicle, as well as open your doors.3 year warranty
Features & Specs
- 8,000 lbs lifting capacity
- Low column height accommodates low-ceiling
- 6 feet of under-car clearance
- Maintenance-free polyethylene load bearings
- Single-piece columns for added strength
- Dual hydraulic cylinders combined with "chain over" lifting system provides 2-to-1 lifting speed and rugged dependability
- Equalization system maintains equal lifting
- Comes standard with truck and van adapter set
- A low-profile bottom cover plate means easier vehicle positioning
- Includes detailed installation and maintenance instructions, graphic safety and maintenance decals, and a vehicle lifting point guide and safety instruction placard guidelines
- Oversize column base plates provide strong support
- Safety locks in each column spaced every three inches
- Heavy-duty 3/8" and 1/2" equalizer cables
- Convenient storage is included for truck and van adapters. Note: truck and van adapters included.
- Lifting Capacity: 8,000 lbs/3628.7kg
- Style: Symmetric/Floorplate/Wide
- Overall Height: 113"/2860mm
- Overall Width (Outside Baseplate): 145"/3683mm
- Overall Width (Outside Column): 137"/3480mm
- Width Between Columns: 118"/2997mm
- Minimum Arm Reach (Front): 32"/820mm
- Maximum Arm Reach (Front): 52 1/2"/1333.5mm
- Minimum Arm Reach (Rear): 32"/820mm
- Maximum Arm Reach (Rear): 52 1/2"/1333.5mm
- Minimum Pad Height: 4 1/2"/114mm
- Max Rise (Clearance under Arm): 74"/1879mm
- Max Lifting Height (Pad Only): 76"/1930mm
- Max Lifting Height (Pad and 6" Adapter): 82"/2083mm
- Drive Thru Clearance (Floor): 109"/2769mm
- Lifting Time: 45 Seconds
- Motor: 208-230V 1PH 30Amp 60hz
- Concrete Requirements: 4" Steel Reinforced 3000psi
- Oil Type: ATF-4 Transmission Fluid
Customer Pictures and Testimonials -
"A big improvement over my previous lift. Thanks for your assistance with everything.
The salesman was very knowledgeable and helpful in determining which lift was right for me.
Let me know if you want a better picture. Thanks again".
"Thank you for great service and a great D10ACX two post Lift! Very happy with the product ! "
"Life Lessons Learned. You get what you pay for. We considered one of those "Economy" lifts
but decided to get a better quality ALI Certified lift. Boy, are we glad we did!
This (D10ACX) lift has met, or exceeded our expectations in every way".
Chad's Auto Repair
Ville Platt, LA
"As requested, I am sending you photos of the installed Dannmar D-10ACX lift I recently purchased from
you at Automotive Service Equipment. I would also like to mention that I was very happy with my purchase
from you. The lift was delivered sooner than expected and everything was good and went together well.
Thanks for this great equipment".
Eric J. Rosenberger
"Sending you a picture of the new car lift. Sorry garage isn't finished.
Thank you for the speeding shipping and ease of purchase with ASE Deals. Have a great day"!
Lacy Springs, AL
"Thank you, ASE. I really like the lift so far and the install was pretty straightforward. It took two of us
about seven hours from start to final checks. I've attached a few photos as well. Sure beats a floor jack
and jack stands.
Dannmar D-8 Two Post Car Lift Reviews
Add your review