- Features & Specs
- More Info
The mid-rise lift is an excellent choice for low ceilings or adding a bay for seasonal increases in business. The 6000MRL provides good working height for tires, brakes and body repairs.
Engineering Excellence. Forward’s U.S. engineers have over 29 years of combined experience designing automotive lifts for service and repair shops. Forward’s philosophy is to own our designs rather than use someone else’s off the shelf product.
Product Integrity. 21st century design tools allow us to create, control and validate our designs to ensure maximum performance. Forward lifts are thoroughly tested to meet quality and durability standards. All product families are proof load tested to 1-1/2 times rated capacity and rigorously cycle tested.
Features & Specs
- Portable, easy to move
- Two hydraulic cylinders
- Multiple locking positions
- Truck adapters included
- Capacity: 6,000 lbs. (2722kg)
- Length: 83" (2108mm)
- Width: 41" (1041mm)
- Full Rise: 52" (1321mm)
- Fully Lowered: 5" (127mm)
- Shipping Weight: 1,000 lbs. (454mm)
- Voltage Single Phase: 115v
- Warranty (Accessories) 1 Year Parts Only
- Warranty (Lifts) 5 years on structure, 18 months on parts, and 6 months labor
- Extended Warranty Available - Additional $90.00 for 18 month extended parts warranty
- Standard lift colors include black
Forward Lift 6000MRL Mid-Rise Scissor Lift Reviews
Add your review