- Features & Specs
- More Info
The BP9 is perfect for customers who need a two post lift. Have low ceilings? Not a problem for the BP9! The BP9's overall height is 111 1/4 inches tall. That means it will fit, even if you have 10 foot ceilings.
The BP9 is a commercial grade car lift and should not be confused with any other cheap two post vehicle lifts. This is a Forward lift so it has been engineered to preform and built to last!
The BP9 lift is certified by ALI (Automotive Lift Institute) to meet American National Standard.
Engineering Excellence. Forward’s U.S. engineers have over 29 years of combined experience designing automotive lifts for service and repair shops. Forward’s philosophy is to own our designs rather than use someone else’s off the shelf product.
Product Integrity. 21st century design tools allow us to create, control and validate our designs to ensure maximum performance. Forward lifts are thoroughly tested to meet quality and durability standards. All product families are proof load tested to 1-1/2 times rated capacity and rigorously cycle tested.
Features & Specs
- 9,000 lbs. capacity lift for facilities with low ceilings
- Dual hydraulic cylinders
- Carriage latch system - engages every 3"
- Secondary lock system includes a spring actuated slack chain locking device
- Truck adapters included
- Third party tested by ETL and certifed by ALI
- Powder coat, oven baked finish
- Total Capacity: 9,000 lbs. (4082kg)
- Overall Height: 111-1/4" (2826mm)
- Overall Width: 138-1/2" (3518mm)
- Rise With Extensions: 80-1/2" (2045mm)
- Rise Without Extensions: 72" (1829mm)
- Drive Through Clearance: 97-1/4" (2470mm)
- Width Inside Columns: 111" (2819mm)
- Arm Reach (Min./Max.): 30"/46-1/4" (762mm/1175mm)
- Minimum Adapter Height: 4.5" (114mm)
- Drive-Over Height: 1-1/2" (38mm)
- Voltage/Amps: 208/230, 20 Amps
- Motor: 2 HP/1-Phase*
- Minimum Ceiling Height: 113" (2870mm)
- *Optional 3-Phase available
- Warranty (Accessories) 1 Year Parts Only
- Warranty (Lifts) 5 years on structure, 18 months on parts, and 6 months labor
- Extended Warranty Available - Additional $90.00 for 18 month extended parts warranty
- Blue Standard / Red Available
Forward Lift BP9 Two Post Lift Reviews
Add your review