- Features & Specs
- More Info
Engineering Excellence. Forward’s U.S. engineers have over 29 years of combined experience designing automotive lifts for service and repair shops. Forward’s philosophy is to own our designs rather than use someone else’s off the shelf product.
Product Integrity. 21st century design tools allow us to create, control and validate our designs to ensure maximum performance. Forward lifts are thoroughly tested to meet quality and durability standards. All product families are proof load tested to 1-1/2 times rated capacity and rigorously cycle tested.
Features & SpecsFeatures
- Self chocking approach ramps in the rear
- Single point latch release system
- Multi-position lock components
- Non-skid surface on runways
- All hydraulics and mechanical lifting components concealed under runway
- Capacity: 18,000 (8165 kg)
- Maximum Wheelbase: 230"
- Lifting Height: 68" (1727mm)
- Overall Length: 25'-11-3/16"
- Overall Width: 11'-5-3/4" (3499mm)
- Width Inside Columns: 121"-1/2" (3086mm)
- Length Between Columns: 212"/248"
- Overall Height: 6'-5-3/4" (1975mm)
- Runway Width: 22" (559mm)
- Runway Height: 7-1/2" (191mm)
- Width Between Runways: 43" - 46" (1092mm - 1168mm)
- Rise Time*: 105 seconds
- Voltage*: 208/230v
- Motor: 2HP
- Minimum Bay Size: 16' X 27'
- * single phase standard; 3-phase available at additional cost
Check items to add to the cart or select all
- Warranty (Accessories) 1 Year Parts Only
- Warranty (Lifts) 5 years on structure, 18 months on parts, and 6 months labor
- Extended Warranty Available - Additional $90.00 for 18 month extended parts warranty
- Standard lift colors include blue and red
- Rolling bridge jacks (RJ9, 9,000 lbs. capacity each)
- Drive Through ramps optional
- 30 gallon oil drain pan
Forward Lift CR18-3 Four Post Heavy Duty Lift Reviews
Add your review