- Features & Specs
- More Info
Forward Lift is a leading manufacturer of automotive lifting equipment that is uniquely designed for a wide range of customers. We provide safe and reliable lift systems for independent repair shops, car dealerships, body shops, national accounts, home enthusiasts, and hobbyists.
Full-height structural steel columns and structural crossbeam ensures strength through out your lift! Forward Lift products are engineered to perform and built to last. Forward's U.S. engineers have over 25 years experience designing automotive lifts for the North American market. Forward's philosophy is to own our designs rather than use someone else's off the shelf product.
Features & Specs
- 10,000 lbs. capacity for raising most passenger cars, trucks and vans
- Direct-Pull Lifting - high efficiency, low maintenance technology
- Closed loop hydraulic system - preventing hydraulic contamination
- Powder coat, oven baked finish - more durable than conventional coatings
- Third party tested by ETL and certifed by ALI
- Padded shut-off bar
- Spring operated arm restraints, disengage at floor level
- Low profile arms
- Single point release lock in each column, resets on upstroke
- Optional high rise and extended height available
- Door bumpers included
- Includes adapter extensions and storage bracket
- Warranty: Five years structural, 18 months parts, and 6 months labor
Low-Profile Threaded Adapter Design:
The DP10A features low-profile/oversized pads with multiple extensions to raise most vehicles on the road today. Includes four (each) adapter extensions: 3.5" and 5".
Spot-Rite 3-Stage Front Arm Design: The DP10A features offset arms to accommodate vehicles both symmetrically and asymmetrically. This feature allows the technician to position the vehicle doors in front of or behind the column to prevent door damage.
- Capacity: 10,000 lbs. (4535kg)
- Rise: 76-1/4" (1937mm)
- Overall Height: 143" (3632mm)
- Overall Width: 131" or optional 137" (3327mm / 4380mm)
- Drive Through Clearance: 99" or optional 105" (2515mm / 2667mm)
- Overhead Switch Height: 137-5/8" (3496mm)
- Front Reach: 23"- 44-1/2" (584mm - 1130mm)
- Rear Reach: 36"- 58" (914mm - 1473mm)
- Min Adapter Height: 3-3/4" (95mm) no adapter extension
- Max Adapter Height: 8-3/4" (222mm) w/5" adapter extension
- Width Inside Column: 109" or optional 115" (2769mm / 2921mm)
- Voltage: 208/230, 15 amps; 208/230, 16 amps
- Motor: 1ph/2HP/60Hz
- Ceiling Height Required: 144" (3658mm)
Lifts are available in blue and red.
Specifications subject to change without notice or liability.
Forward Lift DP10A Two Post Lift Reviews
Add your review