- Features & Specs
- More Info
The FR-77 18' tilt deck, frame rack is a high quality, durable frame straightening machine designed to accommodate full-frame or uni-body vehicle with 7,700 lb. lighting capacity. The twin 10-ton towers incorporate clear floor with 360 degree pulling capability with multiple precision cut tie-down hole locations and universal anchoring system with adjustable height clamping assemblies. The FR-77 also comes standard with pull chains & hooks, OH boom / pull tower extensions, universal wheel stands & vehicle dollies.
Quick disconnect hydraulic fitting & hose connection
360 degree pulling capability with universal anchoring.
Adjustable height pinch weld/clamp assemblies
Features & Specs
- Designed to service full-frame or uni-body typed vehicles
- Hydraulic tilt deck operation with 7,700 lb. lifting capacity
- Durable, heavy-duty constructions with powder coat finish
- Universal anchoring system with adjustable height pinch weld/clamp assemblies
- Clear Floor, 360 degree pulling capability
- Multiple tie-down 'precision cut' hole locations
- Twin 10-ton round pull tower with telescoping tower heads
- Adjustable tower collars
- Quick disconnect hydraulic fitting & hose connection
- Drive-on ramps
- (2) HQ Air/Hydraulic pumps with pressure gauge
- (2) Pull chains with hooks
Specifications FR-77 Working Capacity 7,700 lbs Deck Length 18' (5500 mm) Deck Width 82.6" (2100 mm) Deck Height 19.70" (500 mm) Pull Force Per Tower 10-Ton (100KN) Hydraulic Pressure 10,000 psi (70 MPa) Post Working Range 360º Pneumatic Pressure Range 115 Psi Required Air Power 100 - 120 PSI (0.6 - 0.8 MPa Deck Platform Metal Steel Ship Weight 5,071 lbs.
iDEAL FR-77-18 Steel Platform Frame Straightener Reviews
Add your review