- Features & Specs
- More Info
JohnDow Model JDI-LP4 low profile oil drain
JohnDow is always innovating and has all the features any auto shop technician desires. Durable steel frame holds up to 25 gallons of waste oil and it's low 9.5 inch high base will fit under most trucks or busses. It's casters will roll smoothly across garage concrete floors and the T handle is nice and long and allows for easy portability and manuevering. You can drain the old fashioned way (by gravity) or purchase the optional air evacuation kit for speedy removal. The mesh metal sheild means less splashing, no mess. This is the one most commercial truck service facilities purchase.
- Holding capacity is a full 25 gallons (17 gallon evacuating capacity)
- 9.5" Low profile frame height means it will easily fit under most trucks.
- Dimensions 48"L x 25"W x 9.5"H.
- Industrial strength casters are 6" for easy manuevering
- T handle is a nice 38" long and allows for easy handling. It also folds down for storage.
- large metal shield reduces splashing to keep your shop floors clean..
- Comes standard with gravity drain, but get the optional air evac kit for maximum speedy removal of waste oil
- Evacuation pump (diaphragm) or air evacuation.
- Weight 144 lbs.
SPECIFICATIONS: Model JDI-LP4
Dimensions 48" L x 25" W x 9" H
Weight 144 lbs.
JohnDow Oil Drain Low Profile 17 Gallon JDI-LP4 Reviews
Add your review