- Features & Specs
- More Info
The JNC8800 Ultracapacitor Jump Starter from Jump-N-Carry provides plenty of power for starting vehicles of all shapes and sizes, such as cars, SUVs, light and medium duty trucks. These units utilize an ultracapacitor power source, which is largely unaffected by cold temperatures, providing approximately the same starting power whether it is 70°F or -30°F. In most cases, the jump starter can be charged up using the battery from the disabled vehicle. But, they incorporate an internal reserve power lithium battery to charge the ultracapacitor when the disabled vehicle's battery is extremely discharged, which prevents using it to charge the unit. The units feature a LED Status gauge to indicate the readiness of the reserve power battery, allowing you to always know its ability to perform a jump start.
- 800 start assist amps jumps cars, trucks, and SUVs with ease. Even in the coldest environments.
- Built-in lithium battery as a backup to energize capacitors
- 3 ways to charge capacitors - direct from dead battery, a 12V power source, or the built-in lithium battery
- 2 AWG heavy-duty cables
- Heavy-duty power jaw clamps penetrate corrosion for the best possible connection
Features & Specs
- Ultracapacitor power supply
- 800 Start Assist Amps
- 68" #2 AWG Cables
- Heavy-Duty PowerJAW Clamps
- Internal lithium battery to charge unit
- Operating temperature range to -40°F
- Easy-to-use design
- Includes wall charger and 12V charging cord
- 12 Volt Start Assist Amps: 800
- Cable Length: 68"
- Cable Gauge: #2 AWG
- Charge Type: Automatic
- Internal Reserve Battery: Yes
- Reverse Polarity Protection: Yes
- Indicator Display: 7-Segment + LED
- USB Outlet: No
- 12VDC Outlet: No
- Weight: 10.8 lbs.
- UPC: 010271025879
Warranty: 1 Year Limited Warranty
Jump N Carry JNC8800 12V Capacitor Jump Starter Reviews
Add your review