- Features & Specs
- More Info
Precise analog measurement technology to ensure proper headlight alignment to increase safety while driving.
Properly aligned headlights ensure good night time visibility and prevent oncoming traffic from being dazzled. To determine correct headlight alignment, a headlight tester that works accurately is indispensable. This headlight aiming machine is required in certain states for accurate and precise head light aiming.
Made in Germany with the finest engineering and components in the world.
Features & SpecsFeatures
- Properly aligned headlights ensure good night time visibility and prevent oncoming traffic from being dazzled. To determine correct headlight alignment, a headlight tester that works accurately is indispensable.
- Quick and accurate testing of headlight alignment
- User-friendly, intuitive operation
- Premium-quality guide column provide high-precision measurements
- Precision column can be locked with fixing screws
- User-friendly operation: Well organized to guarantee simple and intuitive use.
- Robust, no-maintenance design: A tried-and-tested design. The non-wearing precision guide column promises a long service life, even for high-frequency use.
- Ergonomic handling: A counterweight, supported by a ball bearing is integrated into the column. This allows the measurement housing to be single handily lowered and raised in a smooth gliding movement.
- Measurement range below: 0-60 cm / 10 mm (0...6 %)
- Measurement range left: 0-100 cm / 10 mm (0...10 %)
- Measurement range right: 0-100 cm / 10 mm (0...10 %)
- Light intensity: 40000 cd
- Illumination intensity: 64 lx
- Measurement distance: 4" - 19.6"
- Adjustment track lens center over floor: 9.5" - 59"
- Ambient temperature: 41 °F - 104 °F
- Relative humidity: 20 % - 80 %
- Dimensions total (H x W x D): 70" x 26" x 28"
- Weight: 143 lbs
- Weight incl. packaging: 176 lbs
MAHA USA MLT-1000 Headlight Tester Reviews
Add your review