- Features & Specs
- More Info
Loaded with cost-saving features and the same superior system performance that you have come to expect with the ArcticPRO series; the ACX1150 keeps your shop’s bottom line in mind. Our newest software upgrades have enhanced unit performance by removing the requirement for multi-pass. Additionally, a larger capacity filter has been added that increases the efficiency of the refrigerant cleaning process and decreases service time!
Capable of servicing all passenger cars and trucks and equipped to accommodate hybrid vehicles, these ArcticPRO units also contain a high performance self-cleaning vacuum pump that requires less maintenance and reduces the standard service time by 4 minutes!
Features & Specs
- R134a. Fully recover and recharge in any climatic condition.
- Economical. Long life pump functionality that performs a self-cleaning process reducing maintenance.
- Additional Pressure Sensor. Equipped with an additional pressure sensor for faster air purge.
- Hybrid Function. Designed for servicing all passenger cars, trucks and hybrid vehicles.
- Time Saving Performance. High performance vacuum pump to ensure faster service times, 4 minutes less than a double-capacity pump.
- Tool Tray. Allows you to easily store and organize your tools.
- Air Purge. Automatic air purge maximizes efficiency, speed and ease of control process.
- Remote Technical Support. Plug-in and experience live remote support for troubleshooting and questions.
- ECO LOCK Quick Couplers. Engineered to prevent gas dispersion into the environment.
- On-Board Integrated Thermal Printer. Print to USB (for standard paper) allows user to store "before and after" service information by vehicle and print information for the customer.
- Hose Flushing. Integrated hose flushing.
- Optional Database. Reliable and high-quality vehicle database included for latest A/C service information.
- Touch Screen Display. Controlled by a 4.3" color touch screen for faster input.
- Certifications: J2788, J2099, UL1963
- Charge Performance: +/-0.5 oz at 70 degrees to 75 degrees F
- Charging Cylinder: 26.4 lb. (12 kg) DOT
- Compressor: 0.3598HF - 0.316kW, pressure protected, balanced start-up, hermetically sealed
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 41.33 in x 25.78 in x 25.59 in (105 cm x 65.6 cm x 65 cm)
- Weight: 187 lbs (85 kg)
- Display: 4.3" Color TFT Touchscreen
- Filter Drier Capacity: 150 LB (75 kg)
- Hoses: 9 ft. (2.75 m)
- Languages: English, French, Spanish
- Operating Ranges: 50 degrees -122 degrees F
- Power Source: 120 VAC - 60 HZ - 12 AMP
- Vacuum Pump: 50 L/min (1.8 CFM) dual stage
Warranty: 2 Years Parts & Labor
MAHLE ACX1150 R134a Refrigerant Handling System Reviews
Add your review