- Features & Specs
- More Info
It's time. Capture your share of the R1234yf market.
Very soon, R1234yf vehicles will be out of warranty and coming to your shop. The release of the ArcticPRO ACX1250 provides an economical method to service those vehicles, from a company with a name you can trust.
Superior performance for OEMs and commercial vehicles.
ECONOMICAL: The most economincal SAE certified R1234yf service equipment available on the market.
EFFICIENT: Recovers over 95% of vehicle A/C system refrigerant.
SAFE: Vareity of features to handle R1234yf safely.
- Meets stringent SAE J2843 standard
- Features fully automatic servicing
- Recovers over 95% of automobile A/C system refrigerant
- External refrigerant identifier removes risk of contamination
Features & Specs
- R1234yf. Fully-automatic program to recover, vacuum, leak test and charge without command for ease of operation.
- Vacuum Leak Test. Monitors level after evacuation, informs of possible leak.
- Automatic Air Purge. Eliminates contaminated air without monitoring gauges or opening valves.
- Integrated External Identifier. Refrigerant identifier to avoid costly cross-contamination. Sample filter clearly visible for inspection.
- Automatic Oil Drain. Display reminds you to empty the graduated container and shows the amount of oil to replace.
- Integrated Hose Flushing. Eliminates need for additional or loose adapters.
- Spark Free. All electrical components are rated spark-free.
- Tool Tray. Allows you to easily store and organize your tools.
- Fan Flow Ventilation Flow Sensor. Ensures cabinet is vented.
- ECO Lock Quick Couplers. Removes refrigerant loss to environment during service hose coupling and uncoupling.
- Optional Printer Kit. Allows user to install printer, then produce printouts with service information for the customer.
- Certifications: J2843, J2099, UL1963
- Charge Performance: +/-0.5 oz at 70 degrees to 75 degrees F
- Charging Cylinder: 30 lb. (13.6 kg) DOT
- Compressor: 3/8 HP-0.279kW, pressure protected, balanced start-up, oiled, hermetically sealed
- Dimensions: (H x W x D) 41.33 in x 25.78 in x 25.59in (105 cm x 65.5 cm x 65 cm)
- Weight: 187 lbs (85 kg)
- Filter Drier Capacity: 150 LB (75 kg)
- Hoses: 9 ft. (2.75 m)
- Languages: English, French, Spanish
- Operating Ranges: 50 degrees - 122 degrees F
- Power Source: 120 VAC - 60 HZ - 12 AMP
- Vacuum Pump: 50 L/min (1.8 CFM) dual stage
Warranty: 2 Years Parts & Labor
MAHLE ACX1250 R1234yf Refrigerant Handling System Reviews
Add your review