- Features & Specs
- More Info
FluidPRO DFX-1 Differential Fluid Exchange System is the complete answer for differential fluid exchange when delivering superior service means working in tight spaces. Designed for fully-automatic operation with minimal technician input to maximize efficiency, the DFX-1 helps to get your drivers back on the road safely. Backed by the MAHLE name for superior quality, each DFX-1 is crafted for maximum uptime and less maintenance.
FluidPRO equipment from MAHLE Service Solutions offers a range of choices in fluid exchange equipment. The FluidPRO DFX-1 is engineered for easy service hook-up and simple operation; just flip a switch and begin extracting or adding fluid. The added feature of the dual pump results in fast service times of 10-15 minutes, while the compact design takes up less floor space. The FluidPRO series goes beyond standards; for our customers, quality means failure-free assembly, satisfied end customers, and no product recalls - thus a strong brand. MAHLE Service Solutions is an industry leader when it comes to technical and training support. Whether our customers want on-site technical assistance in making their business more efficient or just have a question regarding our products, we're here for them!
Features & SpecsFeatures
- Adaptable. Services all gear oils including synthetic for increased compatibility.
- Automatic Operation. Providing improved technician efficiency.
- Valved-Hose Ends. Prevents fluid spill and ensure clean operation.
- Dual Diaphragm-Type Pumps. Moves heavy oil for speedy service times of 5-15 minutes.
- Effective. Equipped with 1 Gallon new and 1 Gallon used fluid tanks for complete servicing.
- Compact Cart. Occupies less floor space.
- Services All Gear Oils Including Synthetic for Increased Compatibility
- Automatic Operation for Improved Technician Efficiency
- Valved-Hose Ends to Prevent Fluid Spill and Ensure Clean Operation
- Dual Diaphragm-Type Pumps to Move Heavy Oil for Speedy Service Times of 5-15 Minutes
- Equipped with 1 GAL New and 1 GAL Used Fluid Tanks for Complete Servicing
- Available with A Compact Cart Designed to Occupy Less Floor Space
- Power Source 120 VAC - 0.7 Amp
- Process Time 10 to 15 Minutes Average
- Casters: 360° swivel; locking
- Dimensions: (H x W x D) 43 in x 22 in x 21 in (109 cm x 56 cm x 53 cm)
- Fluid Tank Capacities: 1 gallon (3.79 liter) clear PVC
- Fluid Types: All gear oils including synthetic
- Hoses: 3/8 in (0.95 cm) clear PVC; 9.5 ft. (3 m) long
- New/Used Fluid Pumps: Diaphragm type, 1 gal (3.79 liter) per minute
- Power Source: 120 VAC - 0.7 Amp
- Process Time: 10 to 15 minutes average
- Weight: 54 lbs. (25 kg)
Check items to add to the cart or select all
MAHLE DFX-1 Differential Fluid Exchange System Reviews
Add your review
Browse for more products in the same category as this item:Other Shop Equipment
Other Shop Equipment > Fluid System Service
Top Brands > MAHLE Service Solutions
Other Shop Equipment > Fluid System Service > Other Fluid System Service
Top Brands > MAHLE Service Solutions > Other Fluid System Service