- Features & Specs
- More Info
The TechPRO VDS1000HD Commercial Diagnostic System from MAHLE Service Solutions, powered by JPRO, provides the heavy duty market with the ability to analyze, diagnose and repair today's vehicles faster. The development and design of the new diagnostic tool was completed in a partnership with Noregon, the leading vehicle diagnostics solutions supplier to the commercial vehicle industry.
It provides more than 54,000 heavy- and *medium-duty fault codes with detailed OEM level component and trailer descriptions. The easy-to-use design allows users to view and print log files, obtain fault management information, store and save data and review total vehicle health status.
*Medium-duty diagnostics requires the VCI1000HD
Features & Specs
- Connection. Provides 54,000+ detailed OEM level fault code descriptions.
- Testing. Offers expansive bi-directional capabilities such as manual regens, cylinder cutout tests and idle shutdown enable/disable.
- Speed. Read the entire vehicle from one screen, in under a minute.
- Data. Record data log files for playback at a later time, without having to reconnect to a vehicle.
- Coverage. Provides 98.5% coverage of all heavy duty truck DTCs through 2017.
Warranty: 1 Year
MAHLE TechPRO VDS1000HD Commercial Diagnostic System Reviews
Add your review