- Features & Specs
- More Info
Probably the biggest concern of our customers over the past 17 years has been - How long will it last? That's where the R745 comes in. These machines are the lastest and greatest products from Ranger that incorporate all of the high-end features from top manufacturers, yet they are surprisingly affordable. They were made not only for the start-up auto shop and full service garage. They are also suitable for high volume tire shops as well. Go ahead. Use them and abuse them. They will stand up to the abuse. They were made to hold up to everyday use - day in, day out. Constructed with heavy duty components so you won't be out of commision 6 months after the warranty expires. And specialized too. You'll be able to tackle those stubborn, hard to change wheels, like thicker wall tires, and low profile wheels. Controls are all conveniently positioned to maximize productivity, and Ranger doesn't take any shortcuts. All components are industrial quality, leading to longer service life and less down time. And just check out the capability of these machines. They can handle a wide range of rim / tire diameters. Any shop owner would be proud to own one.
The Ranger R745 is a reliable entry level tower style tire machine with a 18" external rim clamping capability.
Note - This is the only model that does NOT have the popular jet blast bead seating feature.
The Fastest Wheel Service in the Business
You know what you need. And if what you need isn't that complicated, the Ranger R745 is the only tire changer you may ever put in your shop. Ideal for gas stations, roadside tire shops, small personal operations or as a backup for your more specialized tire machine. The swing-arm design lets you load tires fast, and the steel clamps are perfect for passenger cars, daily commuters, spares and trailer tires. There's nothing fancy here, and frankly, some people just want it that way.
Only pay for what you need
The Ranger R745 is a rigid tower tire machine designed to handle the needs of heavy volume tire shops. A sturdy body, rigid 45mm hexagonal vertical shaft and hardened-steel horizontal outrigger support arm eliminate flex during all tire service procedures to reduce the chance of expensive wheels getting damaged.
A supersized turntable provides an internal clamping capacity of 21" and external clamping capacity of 18". With a long list of time-saving features and a powerful pneumatic optional assist helper, you’ll safely mount low-profile performance tires and wheels with little effort.
High-torque electric turntable
Featuring faster operating speeds and reverse-direction control for easier tire swaps, this tire changer reduces the risk of tire damage, especially for low-profile and run-flat beads that need time to relax.
Enhanced bead breaker blade
The R745 tire changers are fit with an advanced bead breaker blade. Its durable construction ensures better mechanical strength, as well as many years of dependable service life. A rubber bump stop ensures a smooth arm return, lessening shock loading and minimizing any wear on the pneumatic cylinder. Other moving parts are also kept safe by the bump stop.
Forged steel foot pedal levers
All Ranger tire changers feature 100% forged steel foot pedals. This design makes the foot pedals remarkably lightweight, durable and non-reactive with chemicals, liquids and other inadvertent environmental elements. As the most-exposed part of your tire changer, it was important to us that we find the best material for your shop. Many other brands use cast-iron pedals, which are heavy, susceptible to rust and require more maintenance over time.
Protecting the internal workings of your tire changer is first and foremost in our minds, so there’s little to no component maintenance for you to worry about. Every main‐lead electrical terminal, auxiliary switch and motor enclosure is air‐tight, dust‐free and utterly safe from contamination.
High-pressure polyurethane pneumatic tubing
Our R745 tire changers come standard with high-pressure polyurethane pneumatic tubing that’s constructed with a smooth, seamless bore to improve flow. The tire changer’s tubing boasts a high abrasion resistance, as well as high burst tolerance and total kink resistance.
Specially engineered drive-belt
The convex sidewalls on the R745’s drive-belt evenly disperse wear. As a result, the tire changer itself lasts significantly longer in your shop due to the improved belt support. Flex‐bonded cords and flex‐weave covers keep away contaminants and pollutants, such as water and oil, as well as weather conditions that are out of your control.
Ranger is proud to offer tire changers so well-constructed, you never have to service their gearboxes. The R745 tire changer is no different. Like our other models, it features an impressive oil and grease tank, which releases heat and better lubricates the components. Internal baffles work in conjunction with a constant-seating stress flange gasket to provide low temperatures though superior venting and zero fluid leakage.
We keep our tire changer controls upfront and logically arranged for both speed and ease-of-use.
Aluminum pneumatic cylinders
To keep machine vibration and fiction levels low and extend the life of your tire changer, Ranger optimizes the stainless steel and aluminum pneumatic cylinders. Specifically, we’ve made sure internal end-of-stroke cushions come included on each cylinder, protecting the seals, wear band and piston rod. Each cylinder is continuously lubricated during use, further lengthening the life of your unit and strengthening our claim that Ranger makes the best tire changers in the world.
Alloy steel mount & demount head
The equi-dimensional shape of our mount and demount head lets you change tires without changing the position of the tool head. The tool head surface is manufactured micro-smooth, so mounting gliding tire beads into place is easy. Your tire changer is useless if it busts tires during routine operations, so our hardened alloy steel mount and demount head is specially designed to keep your tires safe at all times, even in the busiest shop environments.
All the extras come standard
We want you to have the means to clean, protect and maintain your tire changer without having to spend extra or go out of your way. A soap bucket and brush comes standard, along with turntable jaw covers, bead‐breaker blade boots and mount / demount head covers. Everything can be stored right in the tire changer itself, so you’re not losing things, searching around the shop and ordering extras of what you think you’ve lost. To keep you swapping tires with the best of them, a steel tire iron and bead lever tool comes included with your purchase. You’ll find it is an indispensable tool that every tire changer operator should be familiar with and capable of using during mount and demount procedures.
45mm spring assist hexagonal vertical tool shaft
A rigid 45 mm spring assist hexagonal vertical tool shaft and hardened‐steel horizontal outrigger support arm keep the mount-demount tool head perfectly still during operations. This all but ensures you won’t damage expensive wheels due to a loose or shifting tool head. The tire changer is fitted with linear guide bearings that make it easy to adjust both the vertical and horizontal wheel settings. These guide bearings are completely maintenance-free for the entire lifespan of your tire changer. The non‐flex horizontal arm boasts a hardened lower roller guide for controlled, balanced movements.
Tire inflator features
A pistol-type tire inflator with a sure‐grip clip‐on valve chuck has never been easier to operate and permits full-function, hands‐free operation.
Plenty of storage
Keep your shop clean, calm and ready for anything. Your tire changer has enough storage to hold all provided tools and accessories, as well as other items you want nearby while you work.
Optional motorcycle turntable clamps
If you need to service motorcycles, you need a set of optional motorcycle turntable clamps to accompany your tire changer purchase. They’re rugged, dependable and guaranteed to add versatility to your work efforts.
Features & Specs
SPECIFICATIONS Ranger R745 Tire Changer
- Water filter: standard
- Oiler / lubricator: standard
- Air regulator: standard
- Breaker bar: standard
- Large soap / lubricator bucket: standard
- Brush: standard
- Traveling drop-center hold down device: standard
- Inflation restraint device: standard
- Tool tray / bin storage: standard
- Motorcycle turntable clamps: optional
- Inflation gauge with integrated air dump valve: standard / pistol type
- Drive system type: electric / air
- Motor: 2 Hp / 110 - 220 VAC / 50 - 60 Hz
- Air requirement: 110 - 175 psi / 8 - 12 bar
- Wheel clamping method: 4 internal / external clamps
- Table clamping system: dual pneumatic cylinders
- Bead breaking system: pneumatic blade
- Power assist towers: optional
- Tool holder: manual-lock
- Tower design: rigid / fixed
- Bead lifting roller: single / left
- Internal rim clamping capacity: 12" – 21" / 304 mm - 533 mm
- External rim clamping capacity: 10" – 18" / 254 mm - 457 mm
- Turntable tire width capacity mount: 5" – 12" / 127 mm – 305 mm
- Bead breaker tire width capacity demount: 3" – 11" / 76 mm – 279 mm
- Maximum tire diameter: 36" / 914 mm
Check items to add to the cart or select all
Why Should you purchase a Ranger Tire Changer from ASEdeals?
1) Guaranteed Lowest Prices - Listen, we monitor our competition's prices. We know we usually have the lowest price on most of our equipment most of the time. In the unlikely event you find any of our automotive lifts advertised anywhere on the web for less, just tell us where you saw them, and we'll beat them. It's that simple. Our prices will not be beaten!
2) Largest BendPak distributor -This means that you enjoy the benefit of our size. Not only does this allow us to offer the best pricing available, If you have any warranty issues that you feel are not being addressed quickly enough, or to your satisfaction, we have the influence with the manufacturer to get your issue resolved right away.
3) Years of Experience - So many internet companies have popped up over the past few years, claiming to have all kinds of experience, and then when you dig a little deeper, you'll find out that they've only been around for a few years. We've been carrying Bend Pak equipment for over 17 years now. When you call and speak to us, you're not getting just an order taker that knows nothing about the product. We know these products better than most. Not only will get you answers to your questions, we will make sure that you get the proper lift for your application.
4) Reputation - Right along with the years of experience comes our reputation. Check out our reputation on all of the various car enthusiast forums out there, such as Garage Journal or Corvette Forum. You'll find countless satisfied customers, praising not only our prices, but also our integrity, honesty and ability to help you choose the right product for your application. And then, there's our hundreds of satisfied customer pictures and testimonials to back it up. We'll gladly put our reputation up against anybody's.
Ranger Tire Changer Entry-Level R745 Reviews
Add your review