BendPak HDS-18EA Alignment 4-Post Truck Lift
HDS18EA 18,000-lb. Capacity Alignment, Standard Four-Post Truck Lift
You’re now looking at the largest-capacity alignment lift we make. When you need to align truck wheels, BendPak’s free-floating slip plates and galvanized steel turn plates make the job easy to get done right the first time. Bigger sheaves, beefier components and a legacy of dependability--get your hands on these massive machines and bring a higher level of service to all your alignment projects.
HDS-18EA BendPak Four Post Alignment Lift - Standard Length
BendPak's HDS-Series alignment lifts are engineered to meet the demanding needs of even the busiest auto shops. Every HDS series alignment lift incorporates premium features designed to improve longevity, safety and the overall user experience. These alignment racks were designed to be the work horse of your garage. The alignment system features premium free floating rear slip plates built into the structure of the runways, and provide a smooth and reliable footing for the wheels to rest on and respond to all adlustments smoothly and reliably time after time. Other key components that go into the construction of the lift include stainless steel aircraft quality cables and reliable pneumatic cylinders to disengage the safety locks just by pushing a single button. The safety locks automatically engage and are spring loaded while the lift is being raised. To provide additional safety, the rack is also supplied with a secondary back up slack cable safety system that automatically engages in the unlikely occasion of a cable failure. Plus, all working components, including cables, locking mechanisms and pulleys, latches and sheaves are safely enclosed into the structure of the lift.
The BendPak HDS Truck Series 4 post lifts are engineered by professionals, for professionals, and are made to meet the needs of even the most demanding automotive garage or fleet service facility. Bend Pak designed the HDS heavy truck four post lifts tough, with a wide range of innovative features to provide the serious auto shop owner with the best value for the money.They offer numerous models ranging from 18,000 lbs. capacity all the way up to 40,000 lbs. They also offer extra long models for maximum versatility.
The competition will tell you there's no difference, or that their lift is just as good, but don't let them fool you. Others may tell you that the BendPak lift is overbuilt, and that you don't need to pay up for this type of construction. One look at the long list of features and components, and you'll be convinced that BendPak is the right choice for you. BendPak's engineers believe in doing things the right way. Look for BendPak lifts to offer maximum durability, longevity and greater performance - with every single lift. And they pay keen attention to detail. Rest easy with the confidence that you can improve your productivity and not worry about down time and safety. These four post lifts are true commercial grade hoists with all of the features and quality a professional could want - or demand. Professionals have been counting on them for over 45 years for all of their lifting needs.
Each BendPak Alignment Lift Features:
Multiple turn plate pockets There are numerous positions that you can set the turnplates in the length of the runways, depending on the length of the car or truck. This allows you to customize the lift to fit the proportions of the vehicle being serviced.
Dual hub cable sheaves Extra large 12" diameter cable sheaves integrated in the runway and cross tube members along with extra large 4" diameter sheave axles reduce cable wear dramatically to help increase the longevity of all working components. This means less wear expenses and maintenance costs over the life of the lift. So even if that bargain brand lift cost you less money up front, it will cost you more in the long run.
Heavy duty aircraft cable BendPak four post lifts include four large diameter 6 x 25 stainless steel premium grade lifting cables. This specific grade of cable was chosen for this application because of it's ability to resist corrosion, fatigue and wear.
Lubrication Integrated in Grease fittings are included throughout the lift and are located on every sheave axle to ensure that they are well lubricated and they will run smoothly over the life of the lift. Simply inspecting and lubricating at regular intervals ensures that the product will last and continue to perform over the course of many years.
Hydraulic Cylinder Hidden Don't worry, the large cylinder is conveniently located up underneath one of the runways, so as to not interfere with any operational aspects and functionality of the lift. It is constructed of premium grade steel tubing exceeding ASTM specifications to ensure durability. And because it's tucked underneath one of the runways, it also keeps it safe from exposure and potential damage. The cylinder piston is a pilot fitted, single piece machined piston with high durometer mechanically loaded rod seals. The cylinder seals and cups greatly reduce potential for leakage, and the chrome rod is precision machined and polished of C-1045/50 micro alloy steel with the ultimate plating process for maximum cylinder life. The materials and attention to detail in the manufacturing process assure you of the greatest possible longevity for your investment.
Flow restrictor A hydraulic flow restrictor is integrated into the system to provide a precise and controlled descent in the very unlikely event that the hydraulic hose were to fail.
Durable Powder Coat Finish can withstand the most harsh environments, chemicals and abuse. They perform the most comprehensive powder coat process available. First, parts are cleaned in 5 stages of phosphate bath tanks, and then immediately flash dried to prevent corrosion. All threaded holes and other surfaces are plugged and masked with high temperature tape and plugs and then wiped with thinner for purposes of removing any fingerprints and debris prior to final electrostatic conveyor line. After Parts are are coated with the spray gun, they are then moved along to the oven for curing, where they are baked at 400 degrees F. for 45 minutes. No other auto lift manufacturer pays so much attention to detail when fabricating their products.
Large steel base plates are 12" x 12" and provide for a solid base for the four post lift.
Spring-loaded safety locks Engage automatically continuously during lifting process for maximum safety and the adjustable safety ladder locking system allows you to adjust or modify the locking position if your floor happens to be uneven.
Push-button pneumatic lock release Allows you to release the safety locking mechanism quickly and easily and improves safety and reliability by greatly reducing the potential for a lock getting stuck.
Secondary locking system A secondary slack cable lock system is always ready to instantly engage in the highly unlikely event that a cable were to brake.
Integrated design All working components are safely enclosed within the working structure of the auto lift - including cables, pulleys, airlines, safety latches and other working components.
Adjustable locking positions Each of the 4 columns has infinitely adjustable locking positions to help level out your lift if your floor is uneven.
Electric hydraulic power system A Premium electric / hydraulic power system is maintenance free and assures ultimate reliability and minimizes downtime potential. All controls are easily within reach of operator.
Non-skid runways allow for maximum traction , eliminating slippage even on wet or oily surface. Approach ramps are nice and long to minimize potential for bottoming out on low profile cars and feature rear wheel chocks that automatically engage when the lift is raised. Runways are built extra wide to allow greatest capability.
Longer approach ramps were designed to be a little longer than competitors aiding in getting lower profile automobiles to get up on the runways without bottoming out.
Flexible protective conduit All airlines and Hydraulic hose lines are routed through a flexible and protective conduit to minimize potential damage and down time.
Optional Rolling bridge jacks These heavy duty rolling jacks are pneumatically controlled by shop air and transform your 4 post lift into a full service, fully functioning lift. They allow you to raise the front or rear axle, or both axles if you get 2 for tire rotations and wheel and brake service. the air bridge jacks feature adjustable arms to reach at a wide variety of vehicle jacking points. The frame contact pads feature a saddle pad to contact vehicle underside, and the jack can roll up and down the length of the runways. Every rolling jack features 3 different locking height positions and stackable truck and van adapters / extensions to allow access to a wide variety of vehicle dimensions. Includes air / hydraulic pump that is heavy commercial grade quality and requires a max operating pressure of 125 PSI at 10 to 20 CFM
Why Should you purchase a Bend Pak lift from ASEdeals?
1) Guaranteed Lowest Prices - Listen, we monitor our competition's prices. We know we usually have the lowest price on most of our equipment most of the time. In the unlikely event you find any of our automotive lifts advertised anywhere on the web for less, just tell us where you saw them, and we'll beat them. It's that simple. Our prices will not be beaten!
2) Largest BendPak distributor -This means that you enjoy the benefit of our size. Not only does this allow us to offer the best pricing available, If you have any warranty issues that you feel are not being addressed quickly enough, or to your satisfaction, we have the influence with the manufacturer to get your issue resolved right away.
3) Years of Experience - So many internet companies have popped up over the past few years, claiming to have all kinds of experience, and then when you dig a little deeper, you'll find out that they've only been around for a few years. We've been carrying Bend Pak equipment for over 17 years now. When you call and speak to us, you're not getting just an order taker that knows nothing about the product. We know these products better than most. Not only will get you answers to your questions, we will make sure that you get the proper lift for your application.
4) Reputation - Right along with the years of experience comes our reputation. Check out our reputation on all of the various car enthusiast forums out there, such as Garage Journal or Corvette Forum. You'll find countless satisfied customers, praising not only our prices, but also our integrity, honesty and ability to help you choose the right product for your application. And then, there's our hundreds of satisfied customer pictures and testimonials to back it up. We'll gladly put our reputation up against anybody's.
*Not all BendPak lift models meet the standards as prescribed by ANSI/ALI ALCTV-2006 or ANSI/UL 201. Consult with ASEDeals for a complete list.
Features and Specs
- 18,000-lb. lifting capacity
- CE Approved and Certified. Meets or exceeds the standards prescribed by European Standard EN 1493
- Multi-caster slip plates
- Spring-loaded automatic safety locks
- Supersized 12" diameter cable sheaves
- Four stainless-steel lifting cables
- Grease nipples on every sheave and axle
- Single hydraulic under-runway cylinder
- Integrated hydraulic flow restrictor
- Durable powder coat finish
- Push-button pneumatic lock release
- Secondary lock system on constant guard
- Enclosed cables, airlines, safety latches
- Multiple adjustable locking positions
- Maintenance-free power system
- Conveniently located controls
- 12" x 12" base plates
- Non-skid runways
- Optional rolling jacks available
- Lifting capacity: 18,000 lbs. / 8,165 kg
- Front axle max capacity: 9,000 lbs. / 4,082 kg
- Rear axle min capacity: 9,000 lbs. / 4,082 kg
- Overall width: 154" / 3,912 mm
- Outside length: 257" / 6,528 mm
- Overall length: 297" / 7,544 mm
- Height of columns: 93" / 2,362 mm
- Min runway height: 10-1/2" / 267 mm
- Max rise: 60" / 1,524 mm
- Max lifting height: 70-1/2" / 1,791 mm
- Width between posts: 134" / 3,404 mm
- Runway width: 22" / 559 mm
- Width between runways: 38" – 56" / 965 mm – 1,422 mm
- Length of runways: 263" / 6,680 mm.
- Min 4-wheel alignment: 83" / 2,108 mm
- Max 4-wheel alignment: 138" / 3,505 mm
- Max 2-wheel alignment: 211" / 5,359 mm.
- Min wheelbase @ rated capacity: 185" / 4,699 mm
- Min wheelbase @ 75% capacity: 160" / 4,064 mm
- Min wheelbase @ 50% capacity: 135" / 3,429 mm
- Min wheelbase @ 25% capacity: 110" / 2,794 mm
- Locking positions: 9
- Lock spacing: every 6" / 152 mm
- Lifting time: 75 sec
- Motor: 220 VAC / 60 Hz / 1 Ph
Note: An air supply (minimum: 30 psi / 3 CFM) is required for the safety-lock mechanisms to disengage. It is solely the responsibility of the end-user to provide, install and maintain the air supply.
*Not all BendPak lift models meet the standards as prescribed by ANSI/ALI ALCTV-2006 or ANSI/UL 201. Consult www.autolift.org for complete listings
Browse for more products in the same category as this item:Car Lifts > BendPak HDS-18EA Alignment 4-Post Truck Lift
Car Lifts > Alignment Lifts > BendPak HDS-18EA Alignment 4-Post Truck Lift
Top Brands > BendPak HDS-18EA Alignment 4-Post Truck Lift
Top Brands > BendPak > BendPak HDS-18EA Alignment 4-Post Truck Lift
Top Brands > BendPak > BendPak Lifts > 4 Post Lifts > BendPak HDS-18EA Alignment 4-Post Truck Lift
Top Brands > BendPak > BendPak Lifts > Alignment Lifts > BendPak HDS-18EA Alignment 4-Post Truck Lift
Top Brands > BendPak > BendPak Lifts > BendPak HDS-18EA Alignment 4-Post Truck Lift