BendPak Car Lift Low Rise Pit Style P-6F
BendPak P-6F Low-Rise Pit Style Flush Mount Lift 6,000 Lb. Capacity
Expand your service capabilities with the flush-mounted, P-6F 6,000-lb. capacity pit-style lift. With a dual-approach design, a completely open center, electric / hydraulic power system and hands-free safety system; the P-6F represents optimum convenience and versatility for any garage or lube shop. The BendPak P-6F is ALI and ETL Certified.
BENDPAK PIT LIFT / FLUSH MOUNT MODEL
Specifically designed and engineered for quick oil-change facilities, the P-6 or P-6F easily convert ordinary fast-lube pits into wheel-service bays making wheel rotations and brake service a natural addition. Add thousands of dollars to your profit line every month with these revolutionary pit-lifts that are loaded with standard features including a commercial duty 1-1/2 HP electric-hydraulic power unit, dual hydraulic cylinders, precision flow-divider, simple push-button controls and remote pneumatic safety locks. Installation materials, hydraulic hoses and mounting hardware are included with each unit. Optional LR-4A lift arms adapt fast and easy and allow safe lifting of vehicles using manufacturer designated lift points.
With their 6,000 lbs. lifting capacity, these rugged lifts will easily handle virtually every automobile, light truck and SUV. With their clear-center design, the P-6 surface mount, or the P-6F flush mount model installs over your existing pit without interfering with your lube bay opening.
Pneumatic lock release Pneumatic lock release opens locks effortlessly and safely for simple lowering.
Low-profile design A low 4" collapsed height accommodates most vehicles.
Rugged steel channel frame If you're going to do heavy lifting, you need a solid base.
Industrial-grade hydraulic cylinder Integrated into each hydraulic cylinder is a one-piece, pilot fitted, machined steel piston that is wrapped with specially designed, pressure loaded U-cup piston seals, backups and wear bands that virtually eliminate any fluid bypass. The micro-smooth chrome-rod is machined from high-yield, ground and polished C-1045/50 micro-alloy steel and plated to a minimum of .001" diametrically, to ensure superior cylinder operation and life. The superior-design high durometer, mechanically-loaded rod seals make rod leakage is a thing of the past while a specially formulated abrasion-resistant urethane rod wiper provides exclusion protection. The welded cylinder body is made from robust steel tubing produced to exceed ASTM specifications. This combination of superb base material and superior processing ensures that the cylinders remain straight, smooth and last a very long time.
Durable powder-coat finish All low-rise lifts feature a durable powder-coat finish that gives the metal a high-quality, extremely durable finish which can withstand even the harshest environmental or chemical conditions. Unlike other companies that claim to powder coat, we take pride in our meticulous 10-step process. First, all parts are visually inspected before being sandblasted. Afterwards, the parts are washed in our 5-stage phosphate tanks that can accommodate parts up to 25' long. Once cleaned, they're immediately dried to avoid rust production, and then outgassed. Outgassing pre-bakes the parts in a curing oven, reducing the possibility of blemishes that may be hiding in the pores of the metal. If not properly outgassed, imperfections in the metal may bubble during the curing process and most likely will cause chips in the powder. After the parts are washed and outgassed, any surfaces and / or threaded holes that need to be masked or plugged, are done so with high-temperature masking tape and silicone plugs. Next, the parts are given a quick thinner wipe to remove any light debris or fingerprints, before being hung on an electrostatically grounded conveyor line. The powder is finally applied using an electrostatic spray gun. The powder “sticks" to the surface in a fashion similar to how dust sticks to a television screen. Once the parts are powder coated, the carts are rolled into our curing oven and baked at 400° F for 45 minutes.
Solid rubber lift blocks Others charge extra for these necessary adapters, but they're standard with every P-6 lift.
Detailed instructions Included with every lift are detailed installation and maintenance instructions, graphic safety decals, maintenance decals, vehicle lifting point guide and a safety instruction placard to train personnel on proper safety procedures and maintenance guidelines.
*Not all BendPak lift models meet the standards as prescribed by ANSI/ALI ALCTV-2006 or ANSI/UL 201. Consult ASEDeals for complete listings.
Why Should you purchase a Bend Pak lift from ASEdeals?
1) Guaranteed Lowest Prices - Listen, we monitor our competition's prices. We know we usually have the lowest price on most of our equipment most of the time. In the unlikely event you find any of our automotive lifts advertised anywhere on the web for less, just tell us where you saw them, and we'll beat them. It's that simple. Our prices will not be beaten!
2) Largest BendPak distributor -This means that you enjoy the benefit of our size. Not only does this allow us to offer the best pricing available, If you have any warranty issues that you feel are not being addressed quickly enough, or to your satisfaction, we have the influence with the manufacturer to get your issue resolved right away.
3) Years of Experience - So many internet companies have popped up over the past few years, claiming to have all kinds of experience, and then when you dig a little deeper, you'll find out that they've only been around for a few years. We've been carrying Bend Pak equipment for over 17 years now. When you call and speak to us, you're not getting just an order taker that knows nothing about the product. We know these products better than most. Not only will get you answers to your questions, we will make sure that you get the proper lift for your application.
4) Reputation - Right along with the years of experience comes our reputation. Check out our reputation on all of the various car enthusiast forums out there, such as Garage Journal or Corvette Forum. You'll find countless satisfied customers, praising not only our prices, but also our integrity, honesty and ability to help you choose the right product for your application. And then, there's our hundreds of satisfied customer pictures and testimonials to back it up. We'll gladly put our reputation up against anybody's.
Features and Specs
- 6,000 lbs. lifting capacity
- Easily convert fast-lube pits into wheel service work bays
- Mounts outside the pit rail without interfering with center work area
- Model P-6FB flush-mount model provides recessed drive-over option
- Heavy duty 1-1/2 HP electric-hydraulic power unit
- Electronic push-button controls allow smooth, single hand operation
- Automatic multi-position safety locks with air release deliver safe, remote operation
- Powder coat finish
- Durable rubber-topped pad surface and rubber lift blocks provide quick set-up
- Lifting capacity: 6,000 lbs. / 2,724 kg
- Max capacity front axle: 3,000 lbs. / 1,361 kg
- Max capacity rear axle: 3,000 lbs. / 1,361 kg
- Max lifting height without lift blocks: 26" / 660 mm
- Max lifting height with lift blocks: 29" / 737 mm
- Overall pad length: 53" / 1,346 mm
- Overall pad width: 18" / 457 mm
- Overall length: 78" / 1,981 mm
- Lowered height: 4" / 102 mm
- Lifting time: 35 sec
- Motor: 110 - 220 VAC / 60 Hz / 1 Ph
- Shipping weight: 848 lbs. / 385 kg
- Shipping dimensions: 84" x 48" x 24" / 2,134 mm x 1,219 mm x 610 mm
Note: An air supply (minimum: 30 psi / 3 CFM) is required for the safety-lock mechanisms to disengage. It is solely the responsibility of the end-user to provide, install and maintain the air supply.
*Not all BendPak lift models meet the standards as prescribed by ANSI/ALI ALCTV-2006 or ANSI/UL 201. Consult www.autolift.org for complete listings.
More Info -
Our Customer Pictures & Testimonials -
Browse for more products in the same category as this item:Car Lifts > BendPak Car Lift Low Rise Pit Style P-6F
Car Lifts > Specialty Lifts > BendPak Car Lift Low Rise Pit Style P-6F
Top Brands > BendPak Car Lift Low Rise Pit Style P-6F
Top Brands > BendPak > BendPak Car Lift Low Rise Pit Style P-6F
Top Brands > BendPak > BendPak Lifts > Pit-Style Lifts > BendPak Car Lift Low Rise Pit Style P-6F
Top Brands > BendPak > BendPak Lifts > Low Rise Lifts > BendPak Car Lift Low Rise Pit Style P-6F
Top Brands > BendPak > BendPak Lifts > BendPak Car Lift Low Rise Pit Style P-6F