BendPak XPR-12FDL Two Post Car Lift
BendPak XPR-12FDL Car Lift - 12,000 Lb. Capacity, Floorplate, Direct-Drive
The XPR-12FDL is a stout truck and car hoist. This super heavy duty piece of auto shop equipment has got everything you need: premium quality components, state of the art technology, and the best design on the market. With it's heavy duty 12,000 lb lifting capacity, it is more than capable of lifting not only automobiles, but larger trucks as well. It is an open top model, so if you have a shorter ceiling, it's no problem, as long as your ceiling is 13 feet or greater. It's also suitable for raising taller trucks and vans without worrying about tripping a shut-off bar above, like you would on a clear-floor model.
Now in gunmetal gray!
FREE Frame Cradle Pad Adapter Kit - A $140 Value
XPR-12FDL Two Post Lift | Floor Plate | Open Top Model | 3 Stage Arms
The D stands for Direct drive. Even though this model sports an open top to help it fit under lower ceiling heights, it doesn't have the typicalk chain drive system found on competitive models. It's direct drive system means a safer, more efficient lift.
It's all about increasing profits and saving time. Take a look and you'll see what we mean. Every heavy duty truck lift includes frame cradle pad adapters that grab the frame and keep it from slipping off. This handy feature is not found on competitor models. Built durable and tough, the XPR heavy truck series not only have the strength to handle the toughest jobs, but also is well suited to raise passenger cars, light trucks and autos. So don't worry, we've got you covered. It has pads that are lower than most truck lifts, and the arms are able to reach even narrow automobiles as well. They also configured the columns to be father apart, which allows for greater drive through clearance, which comes in handly for the mirrors on those wider trucks. Plus, the columns are nice and tall, allowing you to raise taller service box trucks and vans without tripping the shut-off bar prematurely. Don't forget about the three stage arms on all 12,000 lb. models. These allow you to reach the frame jacking points that you couldn't dream about getting at with the standard two stage arms that most lifts have.
The new XPR-12FDL replaces the old XPR-12FD. It's not like BendPak re-invented the wheel. They just increased the diameter of the pin under the lift pad that touches the frame of the vehicle. This improves stability. They're constantly making minor improvements to their products to make them safer, longer-lasting, and easier to use.
The XPR Series 2-post car lift is engineered for professional auto shops who are serious about their equipment. It is comprised of features to make is safer, more reliable and more durable than the competition for every application. They also made it more efficient, to increase your shop's productivity and reduce expenses and maintenance as you'll see if you continue scrolling down below. If you want a premium heavy duty automobile and truck lift at a reasonable price, the XPR lifts are for you.
These 2-post models are suitable for sports cars and compact cars as well as commercial heavy trucks and full size pick up trucks. Direct drive technology means that each lift carriage is raised directly by a low pressure hydraulic cylinder. This means less stress on the hydraulic system and a safer, more reliable design.
All BendPak models utilze Large 5" diameter cable sheaves to help equalizer cables last longer. 16 load bearings mean less room for movement and less wear in the 53" tall carriage. You can set these models up at a wide or a narrow configuration. Special arm configurations are available too.
The XPR series shows why BendPak is on top. They feature the highest quality components along with meeting the highest safety standards that go above and beyong ALI and OSHA standards. No other manufacturer offers so much, for such a reasonable price. A wide array of optional accessories to make your lifting experience safer and easier are available. Of course, the standard features included with each model far surpass most of the competition.
Serious professionals have known for decades that when you purchase a BendPak car lift, you can count on longevity and reliability. The XPR line furnishes all the tools you need to get the job done on time and on budget. Their reputation for quality and safety are legendary. And they won't put a dent in your wallet.
Every XPR-12FDL comes with:
Free Frame Cradle Pad Adapter Kit - Normally a $180 Value. We now throw them in with the purchase of any 12 - 18,000 lb. BendPak 2 Post Lift. Grabs the vehicle's frame to keep it from slipping off. A definite safety feature. Plus, standard rubber padded contact pads are included, along with 3", and 6" stackable pad extensions. Other manufacturers charge extra. They come standard with every heavy truck model.
Direct-Drive two post car lift engineering - BendPak two-post lifts feature direct-drive low pressure cylinders removing the need for lifting chains or screw mechanisms you find on most common lift designs. Utilizing 2 HVLP low pressure hydraulic cylinders minimizes leaking and improves reliability. It also provides smoother operation and less costs for maintenance throughout the life of the hoist. High-volume, low pressure (HVLP) means less demand is placed on the system and that equates to less trouble down the road and greater longevity. There are less moving parts than a cylinder / chain lift and therefore less problems that can arise. The hydraulic oil flows from the pump through the cylinders, forcing the piston rod down and raising the lift carriage, along with the vehicle. A dual synchro cable equalizing system means that both sides will stay level and your technician stays safe.
Triple-telescoping arms - All 4 Arms (12,000 lb. models only) - Get at vehicle frame jacking points that you may otherwise not be able to reach with other lifts. Allows arms to sweep in and reach areas that you may have to re-adjust and reposition the auto. Get at narrow and short wheelbase vehicle frames like no other hoist can.
Single piece columns - Single piece column construction means more structural integrity and strength, meaning less potential for failure when placed under heavy stress.
Wide or narrow configuration - Don't have a lot of floor space - No problem. Just set the lift up at the narrow configuration. But if you do have plenty of room in your garage, we strongly recommend setting this lift up at the wide setting. It allows for much easier loading, opening of the doors, and working around the automobile.
Low profile frame pads - allow you to get under most low profile sports cars that might be difficult to reach with most hoists.
Truck and van adapters - Many manufacturers charge extra for these vital components. These extensions come in 3" and 6" and you can even stack one on top of the other to provide for a 9" extension. This allows you to get around fuel tanks and running boards to get at hard to reach frame jacking points.
Automatic arm restraints - When you raise the vehicle, you want the arms to lock into place. The rugged design of the arm restraints means they won't fail you when you need it most. When you lower the car to the ground, they automatically disengage so that you can reposition the arms.
Tall lift carriages If you take a closer look, you'll find that the lifting carriage is a full 53 inches tall. Significantly taller than most competing brands. This greatly reduces the stress placed on the columns during the lifting process, and can greatly increase the life span of the working components as well.
Maintenance free load bearings - Some manufacturers use roller bearings that must be lubricated on a regular basis, and also cause significantly more wear on the inside of the column. The XPR lifts use utilize a innovative UHMW (untra high molecular weight polethylene) load bearings that not only are guaranteed to last the life of the lift, but also will never need lubrication.
HVLP Cylinders - Some manufacturers use high pressure cylinders which are less reliable and can leak much earlier. By using HVLP (high volume / low pressure) cylinders, the hydraulic system functions more efficiently and with less stress.
Single-point safety release - No need to walk around the the other side to disengage the other safety. Single point safety release means that you can quickly release both safeties from one side, increasing your shop's productivity. Combine that with the dual synchro equalization system means that both columns stay synchronized and level during the lifting / lowering process.
Industrial grade hydraulic cylinders - This is where many manufacturers take shortcuts. Premium single piece hydraulic cylinders are machined to precision with a pilot fitted hardened styeel piston which is wrapped with custom fitted piston seals wear bands and back ups, greatly reducing the potential for leakage. The chrome rod is forged micro smooth to provide years of dependable use beyond the typical cylinder with a polished C-1045/50 finish, plated to .001" diametrically. Advanced rod seals and rod wiper construction means that abrasion and wear are diminished to a fraction of the competition. Base materials of this attention to detail means that your end product will supply years of reliable service beyond the typical mass produced cylinder.
Premium High speed hydraulics - The AC motor powers a premium high flow pump which raises and lowers significantly quicker than other brands. This means your technician spends less time waiting and more time working.
Durable powder coat finish - The powder coating process used on the all XPR series lifts is superior to others in that it is a meticulous process that takes 10 steps to complete. First, all components are inspected to ensure they are clean before being sandblasted. After sandblasting, all components are washed through 5 stages of huge phosphate tanks that can handle parts up to 25 feet long. Once cleaned, the parts are dried immediatly to prevent rust. Then, the components are Outgassed, which is a process that pre-bakes the components in an oven to prep for coating. Many systems take a shortcut here. Doing that could cause problems with the final coat, including imperfections like chipping and bubbling, which is common on many inferior models. High temperature masking tape and silicone plugs are then used to cover any holes or components that need to be covered. Next, all components are given a thinner wipe to remove any possible prints or debris that could have occured. After that, they are suspended on an electrostatically grounded conveyor line. and an electrostatic spray gun applies the powder. Finally, the parts are cured in 400 degree ovens for 3/4 of an hour.
All this leads to the most durable powder coat finish in the industry, capable of standing up to the most harsh environments and chemicals you can dish out.
Detailed Instruction Manual - These are Included as standard with every lift. They include maintenance as well as installation instructions. Also included are safety and maintenance decals, along with a lifting point guide for vehicles and a placard to inform personnel on proper maintenance and safety procedure.
*Not all BendPak lift models meet the standards as prescribed by ANSI/ALI ALCTV-2006 or ANSI/UL 201. Contact ASE for a complete list of BendPak Lifts that are ALI Certified.
Why Should you purchase a Bend Pak lift from ASEdeals?
1) Guaranteed Lowest Prices - Listen, we monitor our competition's prices. We know we usually have the lowest price on most of our equipment most of the time. In the unlikely event you find any of our automotive lifts advertised anywhere on the web for less, just tell us where you saw them, and we'll beat them. It's that simple. Our prices will not be beaten!
2) Largest BendPak distributor -This means that you enjoy the benefit of our size. Not only does this allow us to offer the best pricing available, If you have any warranty issues that you feel are not being addressed quickly enough, or to your satisfaction, we have the influence with the manufacturer to get your issue resolved right away.
3) Years of Experience - So many internet companies have popped up over the past few years, claiming to have all kinds of experience, and then when you dig a little deeper, you'll find out that they've only been around for a few years. We've been carrying Bend Pak equipment for over 17 years now. When you call and speak to us, you're not getting just an order taker that knows nothing about the product. We know these products better than most. Not only will get you answers to your questions, we will make sure that you get the proper lift for your application.
4) Reputation - Right along with the years of experience comes our reputation. Check out our reputation on all of the various car enthusiast forums out there, such as Garage Journal or Corvette Forum. You'll find countless satisfied customers, praising not only our prices, but also our integrity, honesty and ability to help you choose the right product for your application. And then, there's our hundreds of satisfied customer pictures and testimonials to back it up. We'll gladly put our reputation up against anybody's.
Features and Specs
- 12,000-lb lifting capacity
- Open-top eliminates overhead obstruction
- Wide drive-thru configuration
- Single-piece columns
- Single-point safety release
- Oversized 53" tall carriage for superior strength and durability
- Electric / hydraulic power system
- Self-lubricating dura-glide UHMW polyethylene carriage bearings
- Safety locks in each column spaced every 3"
- Automatic arm restraints
- Heavy-duty 1/2" aircraft-quality equalizer cables
- Oversized 6” diameter steel cable sheaves reduce cable fatigue
- Versatile drop-in contact pads with stackable 8-piece truck and van adapters
- Frame cradle pads come standard
- Triple-telescoping, low-profile arms
- ETL approved
- Lifting capacity*:12,000 lbs. / 5,443 kg
- *Max capacity / front axle: 6,000 lbs. / 2,722 kg
- *Max capacity / rear axle: 6,000 lbs. / 2,722 kg
- Overall height: 144" / 3,403 mm
- Overall width (outside of base plate): 155" / 3,937 mm
- Width (outside of columns): 146" / 3,708 mm
- Cover height: 2" / 51 mm
- Inside columns: 118" / 2,997 mm
- Front arm min reach: 39" / 991 mm
- Front arm max reach: 59" / 1,499 mm
- Rear arm min reach: 39" / 991 mm
- Rear arm max reach: 59" / 1,499 mm
- Min. Pad Height: 5" / 127 mm
- Rise: 69" / 1,753 mm
- Lift height max (pad only): 74" / 1,880 mm
- Lift height max (6" adapter): 80" / 2,032 mm
- Drive-thru clearance: 103" / 2,616 mm
- Motor: 220 VAC / 60 Hz / 1 Ph
- Time to full rise: 55 sec
- Max load per arm: 3,000 lbs. / 1,361 kg
- Shipping weight: 2,458 lbs. / 1,117 kg
- Shipping dimensions: 151" x 29" x 54" / 3,835 mm x 737 mm x 1,372 mm
* CE Approved and Certified. Meets or exceeds the standards prescribed by European Standard EN 1493. Not all BendPak lift models meet the standards as prescribed by ANSI/ALI ALCTV-2006 or ANSI/UL 201. Consult www.autolift.org for a complete list.
Browse for more products in the same category as this item:Car Lifts > BendPak XPR-12FDL Two Post Car Lift
Car Lifts > 2 Post Lifts > BendPak XPR-12FDL Two Post Car Lift
Top Brands > BendPak XPR-12FDL Two Post Car Lift
Top Brands > BendPak > BendPak XPR-12FDL Two Post Car Lift
Top Brands > BendPak > BendPak Lifts > 2 Post Lifts > BendPak XPR-12FDL Two Post Car Lift
Top Brands > BendPak > BendPak Lifts > BendPak XPR-12FDL Two Post Car Lift
Bang For The Buck SALE! > BendPak XPR-12FDL Two Post Car Lift