BendPak Turf Lift 7,000-lb. Capacity XPR-7TR
BendPak XPR-7TR Clearfloor Turf Lift 7,000-lb. Capacity
The BendPak XPR-7TR is an extremely versatile lift designed for use with lawn maintenance, turf equipment and utility vehicles. And it's backed up by the best name in the vehicle lift industry - BendPak. This is the cleafloor model. Floorplate model is also available.
COLOR is now Gunmetal gray - not blue.
BendPak XPR-7TR Two Post Turf Lift | 7,000 lb. capacity | Clear Floor Model
Our XPR-Series 2-Post Turf Equipment Lifts are made for professional turf equipment to aid in repairs of major manufacturer fairway mowers and greens mowers, golf carts, utility carts, sand groomers and fertilizer sprayers. Virtually any kind of maintenance equipment can be serviced with the versatile arms that can be reconfigured to fit most any wheelbase dimension in current popular sizes. These models utilize the popular and durable column and lift carriage assembly of our XPR-10 two post car hoist, but with the specially designed adjustable turf arms. This design allows access to all major components to the equipment being serviced, including gear boxes and mower blades. And you can meet virtually any need by adding standard automotive arms as an optional accessory to easily convert your hoist a full service automotive lift. Outfit your grounds maintenance facility with a BendPak turf lift to live up to the full potential of your abilities..
Every XPR-7TR Tractor Lift Comes With:
Adjustable fork and wheel pan - To handle the widest arrangement of vehicles and equipment on the market.
Single piece columns - Single piece column construction means more structural integrity and strength, meaning less potential for failure when placed under heavy stress.
Tall lift carriages If you take a closer look, you'll find that the lifting carriage is a full 53 inches tall. Significantly taller than most competing brands. This greatly reduces the stress placed on the columns during the lifting process, and can greatly increase the life span of the working components as well.
Maintenance free load bearings - Some manufacturers use roller bearings that must be lubricated on a regular basis, and also cause significantly more wear on the inside of the column. The XPR lifts use utilize a innovative UHMW (untra high molecular weight polethylene) load bearings that not only are guaranteed to last the life of the lift, but also will never need lubrication.
HVLP Cylinders - Some manufacturers use high pressure cylinders which are less reliable and can leak much earlier. By using HVLP (high volume / low pressure) cylinders, the hydraulic system functions more efficiently and with less stress.
Single-point safety release - No need to walk around the the other side to disengage the other safety. Single point safety release means that you can quickly release both safeties from one side, increasing your shop's productivity. Combine that with the dual synchro equalization system means that both columns stay synchronized and level during the lifting / lowering process.
Industrial grade hydraulic cylinders - This is where many manufacturers take shortcuts. Premium single piece hydraulic cylinders are machined to precision with a pilot fitted hardened styeel piston which is wrapped with custom fitted piston seals wear bands and back ups, greatly reducing the potential for leakage. The chrome rod is forged micro smooth to provide years of dependable use beyond the typical cylinder with a polished C-1045/50 finish, plated to .001" diametrically. Advanced rod seals and rod wiper construction means that abrasion and wear are diminished to a fraction of the competition. Base materials of this attention to detail means that your end product will supply years of reliable service beyond the typical mass produced cylinder.
Premium High speed hydraulics - The AC motor powers a premium high flow pump which raises and lowers significantly quicker than other brands. This means your technician spends less time waiting and more time working.
Durable powder coat finish - The powder coating process used on the all XPR series lifts is superior to others in that it is a meticulous process that takes 10 steps to complete. First, all components are inspected to ensure they are clean before being sandblasted. After sandblasting, all components are washed through 5 stages of huge phosphate tanks that can handle parts up to 25 feet long. Once cleaned, the parts are dried immediatly to prevent rust. Then, the components are Outgassed, which is a process that pre-bakes the components in an oven to prep for coating. Many systems take a shortcut here. Doing that could cause problems with the final coat, including imperfections like chipping and bubbling, which is common on many inferior models. High temperature masking tape and silicone plugs are then used to cover any holes or components that need to be covered. Next, all components are given a thinner wipe to remove any possible prints or debris that could have occured. After that, they are suspended on an electrostatically grounded conveyor line. and an electrostatic spray gun applies the powder. Finally, the parts are cured in 400 degree ovens for 3/4 of an hour.
All this leads to the most durable powder coat finish in the industry, capable of standing up to the most harsh environments and chemicals you can dish out.
Detailed Instruction Manual - These are Included as standard with every lift. They include maintenance as well as installation instructions. Also included are safety and maintenance decals, along with a lifting point guide for vehicles and a placard to inform personnel on proper maintenance and safety procedure.
*Not all BendPak lift models meet the standards as prescribed by ANSI/ALI ALCTV-2006 or ANSI/UL 201. Contact ASE for a complete list of BendPak Lifts that are ALI Certified.
Why Should you purchase a Bend Pak lift from ASEdeals?
1) Guaranteed Lowest Prices - Listen, we monitor our competition's prices. We know we usually have the lowest price on most of our equipment most of the time. In the unlikely event you find any of our automotive lifts advertised anywhere on the web for less, just tell us where you saw them, and we'll beat them. It's that simple. Our prices will not be beaten!
2) Largest BendPak distributor -This means that you enjoy the benefit of our size. Not only does this allow us to offer the best pricing available, If you have any warranty issues that you feel are not being addressed quickly enough, or to your satisfaction, we have the influence with the manufacturer to get your issue resolved right away.
3) Years of Experience - So many internet companies have popped up over the past few years, claiming to have all kinds of experience, and then when you dig a little deeper, you'll find out that they've only been around for a few years. We've been carrying Bend Pak equipment for over 17 years now. When you call and speak to us, you're not getting just an order taker that knows nothing about the product. We know these products better than most. Not only will get you answers to your questions, we will make sure that you get the proper lift for your application.
4) Reputation - Right along with the years of experience comes our reputation. Check out our reputation on all of the various car enthusiast forums out there, such as Garage Journal or Corvette Forum. You'll find countless satisfied customers, praising not only our prices, but also our integrity, honesty and ability to help you choose the right product for your application. And then, there's our hundreds of satisfied customer pictures and testimonials to back it up. We'll gladly put our reputation up against anybody's.
Features and Specs
FEATURES BendPak XPR-7TR Turf Lift
- The XPR-7TR Turf Equipment Lift is based on BendPak’s ETL Certified XPR-10CX two-post car lift
- 7,000-lb. lifting capacity
- Wide drive-thru configuration
- Single-piece columns
- Single-point safety release
- Dual hydraulic direct-drive cylinders
- Electric / hydraulic power system
- Large, 17" x 19" A36 steel base plate
- Self-lubricating dura-glide UHMW polyethylene bearing system
- Safety locks in each column spaced every 3"
- Fully adjustable full-width wheel pan and fork assemblies
- Accommodates a wide variety of vehicle assemblies
- Full-width wheel pan is ideal for single - or dual-wheeled vehicles
- Heavy-duty 3/8" aircraft-quality equalizer cables
- Padded overhead safety shutoff bar
- Lifting capacity: 7,000 lbs. / 3,175 kg
- Max wheel pan load: 3,500 lbs. / 1,588 kg
- Max load per fork: 1,750 lbs. / 794 kg
- Overall height: 145" / 3,683 mm
- Width (outside of columns): 137" / 3,480 mm
- Overall width (outside of base plate): 145" / 3,683 mm
- Floor to overhead switch: 141" / 3,581 mm
- Inside columns: 115" / 2,921 mm
- Max rise: 69" / 1,753 mm
- Drive-thru clearance: 106" / 2,692 mm
- Lifting time: 45 sec
- Motor: 220 VAC / 60 Hz / 1 Ph
- Shipping weight: 2,166 lbs. / 985 kg
- Shipping dimensions: 148" x 27" x 28" / 3,759 mm x 686 mm x 711 mm
*Not all BendPak lift models meet the standards as prescribed by ANSI/ALI ALCTV-2006 or ANSI/UL 201. Consult www.autolift.org for complete listings.
Browse for more products in the same category as this item:Car Lifts > BendPak Turf Lift 7,000-lb. Capacity XPR-7TR
Car Lifts > 2 Post Lifts > BendPak Turf Lift 7,000-lb. Capacity XPR-7TR
Car Lifts > Specialty Lifts > BendPak Turf Lift 7,000-lb. Capacity XPR-7TR
Top Brands > BendPak Turf Lift 7,000-lb. Capacity XPR-7TR
Top Brands > BendPak > BendPak Turf Lift 7,000-lb. Capacity XPR-7TR
Top Brands > BendPak > BendPak Lifts > 2 Post Lifts > BendPak Turf Lift 7,000-lb. Capacity XPR-7TR
Top Brands > BendPak > BendPak Lifts > Turf Lifts > BendPak Turf Lift 7,000-lb. Capacity XPR-7TR
Top Brands > BendPak > BendPak Lifts > BendPak Turf Lift 7,000-lb. Capacity XPR-7TR
BLACK FRIDAY DEALS! > BendPak Turf Lift 7,000-lb. Capacity XPR-7TR