Dannmar D-8 Two Post Car Lift
Dannmar D-8 Two Post Car Lift | Extra Wide Version
The D-8 offers some serious practical and necessary benefits that make it very desirable to service technicians, business owners, and home enthusiasts. The D-8 is all about versatility. In situations where ceiling height is an issue, this auto lift excels. Place it in a space with no height restrictions; lift vans, trucks, and other high profile vehicles at will. With the arms raised to their height, this lift provides a generous 6-feet of clearance. This vehicle lift is extra-wide for those larger vehicles, and its extended arm reach will cover most vehicle lifting points.
Plus! 3 Year Standard Warranty
ONSALE Save $150
(Off regular price)
Here it is! Dannmar is name that has grown in popularity for a very simple reason.
They manufacturer a world class quality lift at a very competitive price.
Their lifts are ideal for the automotive shop that doesn't want to sacrifice quality to get an affordable price.
And based on the response we've gotten from our customers, there's no reason to search any further.
Features dual "direct-drive" low-pressure cylinders that minimize leakage and reduce the workload placed on the entire hydraulic system saving you maintenance costs throughout the life of your lift. Other features include: 16 individual maintenance-free UHMW load bearings, single-piece columns, full reach telescoping arms, extra-tall lifting carriages, and oversized cable sheaves to vastly extend the life expectancy of moving suspension components.
These Dannmar D-8 2-post lifts include swing-away arms that provide a larger drive-thru clearance. Telescoping full-reach arms increase overall arm positioning for lifting a variety of different wheel base vehicles. Overall arm sweep and minimum arm reach are also extended to precisely lift vehicles that have unibody construction, OEM recommended pick-up points, and wide or narrow wheelbase configurations.
This extra wide model has been engineered to exceed the competition in safety, strength, build quality, and customer satisfaction. Plus, this lift's design comes with a durable, resistant powder-coated finish and a heavy-gauge steel ensuring its value will be kept for years. The extra wide berth provides plenty of room to drive through, work around the vehicle, as well as open your doors.
Features and Specs
- 8,000 lbs lifting capacity
- Low column height accommodates low-ceiling
- 6 feet of under-car clearance
- Maintenance-free polyethylene load bearings
- Single-piece columns for added strength
- Dual hydraulic cylinders combined with "chain over" lifting system provides 2-to-1 lifting speed and rugged dependability
- Equalization system maintains equal lifting
- Comes standard with truck and van adapter set
- A low-profile bottom cover plate means easier vehicle positioning
- Includes detailed installation and maintenance instructions, graphic safety and maintenance decals, and a vehicle lifting point guide and safety instruction placard guidelines
- Oversize column base plates provide strong support
- Safety locks in each column spaced every three inches
- Heavy-duty 3/8" and 1/2" equalizer cables
- Convenient storage is included for truck and van adapters. Note: truck and van adapters included.
- Lifting Capacity: 8,000 lbs/3628.7kg
- Style: Symmetric/Floorplate/Wide
- Overall Height: 113"/2860mm
- Overall Width (Outside Baseplate): 145"/3683mm
- Overall Width (Outside Column): 137"/3480mm
- Width Between Columns: 118"/2997mm
- Minimum Arm Reach (Front): 32"/820mm
- Maximum Arm Reach (Front): 52 1/2"/1333.5mm
- Minimum Arm Reach (Rear): 32"/820mm
- Maximum Arm Reach (Rear): 52 1/2"/1333.5mm
- Minimum Pad Height: 4 1/2"/114mm
- Max Rise (Clearance under Arm): 74"/1879mm
- Max Lifting Height (Pad Only): 76"/1930mm
- Max Lifting Height (Pad and 6" Adapter): 82"/2083mm
- Drive Thru Clearance (Floor): 109"/2769mm
- Lifting Time: 45 Seconds
- Motor: 208-230V 1PH 30Amp 60hz
- Concrete Requirements: 4" Steel Reinforced 3000psi
- Oil Type: ATF-4 Transmission Fluid
Customer Pictures and Testimonials -